Join our server on Discord

The Digimon Marshalls
OOC: not at all, good sir. Frankly, I'm surprised you want to join. I haven't seen you RP here the entire time I've been here. Just set up a profile, and bump into our group! Welcome aboard!
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"I withdraw my order, don't execute me it could get fun" Steven looked around the village "I can't wait for a decent fight"

"Speak for yourself, last time we got into a fight, two of the people on our team nailed us in one" Striker smiled

"Bah, pure luck, a one time fluke!" Steven shouted a bit to loud.
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Digimon Marshall(Not Digimon)

Name: David
Home Nation: USA
Species: Human
Description: Caucasion male, 6 foot 4 inches tall, 170lbs (think Rambo in part one), brown eyes and hair, small moustache and goatee. Wears green camo pants and a black shirt.
Weapon: pair of modified Berettas (http://www.imfdb.org/index.php?title=Und...etta_M92FS), hand to hand combat.
Digivice Color(s): Black and white
Other: Reluctantly transfered from Army Rangers, very gruff and somewhat cold and not known for his sense of humor. He and his partner are lovers, though neither one claims ownership of the other (meaning neither one has a problem with the other being with someone else).

Marshall Partner(Digimon)

Name: Midnight
Species: Dark Veemon (technically, I refer to her as Black Veemon, but what the heck)
Digivolution: Same as Dark's.
Attacks: Same as Dark's.
Description: A black-skinned, female Veemon with a snow-white belly, chest and cheeks. Her body is slimmer and more curvy than a male Veemon’s and she has some muscle on her, though her belly still rounds out into a paunch. She has a moderatly sized butt and two small b-cup sized breasts
Other: Not as cold as her partner, though still somewhat shy. She is fiercly loyal to him and would gladly risk her life for him.

IC:

"Damn, and I had a good shot too," said a low voice in response to Steven's words (I'm assuming he said it out loud as a joke). Walking out from behind the group, David gave them a flat glare, a black female Veemon following behind him.

"What took you guys so long?" he drawled, twirling a Beretta on his finger, obviously very bored.
Brandon grinned, and pulled his revolver out, playfully spinning the drum against his paw.

"Oh, we just have a pair of convicts that didn't want to work off their debt to society." He replied, gesturing to Salem and Diva with his firearm, "that, and Renny couldn't decide on what she wanted to wear."

Reyna frowned at Brandon and tried to flip him off, only failing to make it look proper, "bah. Hand gestures suck when you only have three fingers total per hand."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
'Weeeeelcome, welcome!' Nana cried.

'Are you another warrior of justice? Join us and fight to rid the world of evil!' She screeched, nearly falling off of Midori with excitement.

all i ever wanted was the world.

OOC: Have we lost interest already or are we waiting on someone?
OOC: I'm waiting on the others, myself.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
OOC: I'm just waiting. Don't know why, but I am.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: I ish still waitin.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Going by the posts, I say it's arahabaki's turn, followed by Salem's. I'd prefer everyone make at least one more post before I do since my character just joined.