Join our server on Discord

Pok'emon Rp Tigerlily and Marrie's!
"Mmmm..." Moonlight growled doing as he said, going after his long shaft, cleaning it, and then going to the head of the shaft again licking the slit of the blue alligator's head of the shaft making the pleasure more intense.

(Jungle)

"I can't get up...." Tigermew said weakly. "I'm too tired...." she mewed at him, wanting to sleep on his back rather than someplace else.

(Outskirts)

The pink rabbit sighed in relief, "Oh...phew, you scared me for a second." She giggled going back to the shaft again this time inserting her tongue into the small slit.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Rrrgh!" Hunk growled in bliss, leaning back with his claws on the floor as he gasped and panted, feeling his gargantuan cock throb and spurt pre all over the busty eon pokemon.

(Cave)

"Yare... what remedy..." Maru sighed in defeat. He was too tired to argue, so he just plopped down on his belly and turned his head back, "Just don't bother me while I sleep." He said, turning around and laying his head on the floor, trying to catch some Zs so he would recover after the long fight.

(Outskirts)

Chad's eyes went haywire round and large, "AHHH!" he screamed in pure bliss, his piss slit stretching to accomodate the intruder. "Wh-what are you... ohhh!" he growled in pleasure.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The seeds splashed against the Moonlight's fur, half of the Umbreon's body she then dug her entire head inside the slit wanting more of Hunk's semen, her tongue licking at his sensitive uthea walls.

(cave)

Tigerlily as tired a Maru was slept quietly but like a kitten she purred.

(Outskirts)

The bunny continued to insert her tongue inside the slit then going back and forth repeatedly in a rhythm.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Rrrrgh! RRAARGH!" Hunk growled out loud, not believing what he was seeing. The head of the umbreon had vanished into his enormous cock-head! And not only that... the pressure, the wonderful, pleasurable pressure was causing a strong suction to pull Moonlight towards the feraligatr's hips, drawing in half of her body inside, and making his enormous dick bulge even bigger with the shape of the eon pokemon as uncountable amounts of seed splashed against Moonlight's body while Hunk's cock kept drawing her inside relentlessly, as if it wanted to devour her! "Wh-what's happening?!" the large gator asked, not knowing why the umbreon had done what she did or why his member had trapped her inside.

(Cave)

Only half hour later, Maru re-opened his eyes, yawning a bit as he looked left and right, still a bit numb. "Man that was some good sleep..." he said, already having forgotten about the mew.

(Ourskirts)

"Ah-ahhh! Wh-what are you d-doing?! Why your tongue is- AHH!" Chad couldn't talk straight, the pleasure was too extreme, he was not in any way used to being licked in his urethra, pre was sloshing everywhere and the lopunny was being fed uncountable amounts.

OOC: Could either Bunny or Moonlight (Or both) drink so much cum they end up growing into giant Pokemon? XD Imagine the other doggies' expression when they see their mom as a towering busty umbreon that causes earthquakes when she walks :P

(
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Moonlight noticed how the cock wanted her inside, she quickly used psychic to immediately pull herself out of the blue alligator's penis. Thinking she had enough of going inside there she shooked off her fur, cleaning almost part of herself and then jumped on top Hunk's chest licking his lips and pressing her breasts against his mouth. "Taste it." she ordered.

(cave)

The tigermew ears perked as he heard a yawn, she begin to yawned as well. "That was a good nap!" She stretch her arms abit and hang upside down at Maru's head. "Good morning sleepy head!"

(Outskirts)

Bunny coughed as the overflowing cum splash her face, she cleaned herself and then pressed her breasts at Chad's face. "Well since your hungry~<3 You wouldn't mind being fed by milk do you?" She giggled naughtily.

OCC: No that would be way too silly... xD;
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: Alright alright, was the moment of horniness, sorry XD

IC:

"O-oh... okay..." Hunk said, slowly taking her breasts into his mouth, which was able to take both in with no sort of extra effort as he began to suck.

(Cave)

Without even flinching, his eyes looked at Tigermew as Maru raised an eyebrow, "You still here?" he asked coldly, not even wanting to start a conversation.

(Outskirts)

Two giant mountains clouded his view all of a sudden. Bunny's breasts were truly impressive in size. "I uh... I would love it!" Chad admitted, and almost instinctively dug his snout onto Bunny's left nipple, his upper half almost hugging her enormous chest.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Is that all?" Moonlight questioned him, her head slightly cocked. She was not impressed by just a little suckle.

(cave)

"What's wrong...?" Tigermew lowered her ears. "Do you not want me hanging around with you?"

(Outskirts)

Bunny moaned distinctively feeling the firey lizard's mouth suckled onto her tits feeling the pleasure flowing inside of her; she felt herself producing milk. "Ohhh~<3 Chad...." She cooed at the red charmeleon.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunk growled, not liking Moonlight's tone, but his maw kept on licking and sucking as his large maw opened to take both large tits inside as he started biting and sucking really hard.

(Cave)

"Oi... you're annoying." Maru said, looking away as he stood up. "I'm going to look for something to eat. I'm hungry." He said, spreading his wings as he walked to the edge of the cove.

(Outskirts)

"Mmmrrrgh..." Chad moaned all the while as he kept sucking and tasting the large breasts, drinking all the milk his maw could gather before he drank it down. It was so delicious! He alternated between breasts, wondering just how much milk she had in her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The umbreon shuddered at his rough teething, however as he was tasting on her breasts, her tits began to produce sweet milk into gator's mouth. "Ahhh....." She blushed and moaned. Her scent was getting even more stronger, going through the Hunk's nostrils in an instant.

(cave)
"...I'm...sorry..." Tigermew said softly laying on cave, feeling rather bored. "I guess he really doesn't like me..."

(outskirts)

"Ahhhh Chad...I'm bursting..." She moaned loudly feeling her milk bursting to his mouth.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Unable to resist anymore Hunk just let his primal instincts take over as he gripped Moonlight's body tightly with his claws and started sucking her off feverishly hard and fast, draining her milk as fast as he could while his cock started erecting now, becoming even larger!

(Cave)

"Not going to come?" Maru turned his head towards the mew, raising an eyebrow, "Oi, I'm not going to feed you like a baby, so if you wanna have it easier you oughta come where I hunt." He suggested, reading to take off.

(Outskirts)

Chad had to stop, he didn't have the stomach for so much, but this caused Bunny's enormous breasts to literally bath him in sweet milk. It wasn't a minute, that the sheer amount of warm sweet white liquid had turned him into a shiny pearl-colored lump of cream, with the lopunny's sweet scent of course.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad