Join our server on Discord

Lily & Mar RPG.
"Mmrr? Heh heh, like suffocate them between your tits?" Mar grinned, "Boobies..." he said, grabbing Lily's large tits with his claws and squeezing them almost cruelly hard, but since Lily's tits were so big they only got pleasure.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The lioness squeal in pleasure from that powerful grip. "Marrrrrrieee..." She moaned. "Stop, I'm not going to suffocate them! You know that! I'll do what a lioness does which is to punish them!" Tigerlily then pointed her finger in the air with the word justice band wrapped around her head.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
As she made her epic speech, Mar squeezed her tits even harder, "Okay then, and I get the drink your milk while you do!" he said, wagging his tail happily.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ohhh....Mar....are you going to taste my breasts again?" She giggled naughtily at him. "I won't hesitate though~<3 like a good kitty." She flirted at her boyfriend, her white tail swayed and she purred.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You got it!" Mar said, the breakfast was done for already anyway. He pounced her across the table and onto the ground violently as he got on top of her. "Mmrrr... your love when I touch your huge tits don't you?" he teased, grabbing her left boob in his right claw and squeezed it really hard, his face nuzzling her other tit as his tongue lapped over the furry fat mound of flesh.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The white furry cat sighed in pleasure, feeling his affectionate touch is giving her very intense heat. "Ohhhh don't stop..." She blushed as she couldn't believe she just said, but Tigerlily didn't want him to stop. Her hands wrapped around his head and moan.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
And Mar just complied, he got what he could of the enormous tit into his maw and started sucking it, her tit and nipple altogether, milking her for all she was worth, his claw pinching her other nipple painfully, although he knew that its size would only make her get pleasure instead of pain.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The white furry lioness purr and growled excitely feeling the wet milk flowing inside his mouth, his fingers teasing her making her constantly shiver from the powerful pinch. "Grrrrowl......." She moaned.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Mmrrr... lovin' it, ain't ya?" Mar grunted, briefly stopping his drinking before he would go at it fully hard once again, biting the large mound and sucking it for all it was worth, his hand leaving her other breast unnatended only for it to go down and softly stroke her waist and belly affectionately.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The lioness roared out loudly her milk then bursted gallons of endless milk inside his mouth. "RAAAAAAAAAWWWWRRRRRRRR!!!! YESS!!!" She moaned. Her tail wagged repeatily from the intensive pleasure. "OHhhhh Marrrrriieee Ahhhh!"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)