Join our server on Discord

My Family (A Romance and Incest Roleplay)
"If we keep the door locked, he'll just get more pissed," Alex mumbled and so, against his better judgment unlocked the door and jumped, quickly sitting down on Chrissy's bed, followed by quickly grabbing an extra pillow and placing it over his crotch to hide his erection.
Marle stared at the tatoo on his arm. "Cool! you have a tattoo?! sweet! Uncle B, cna you get me a tattoo too?" she asked, almost unfazed by his dark attitude, too enfatuated with ehr god-like image of him in her mind.

"oh, my... father never did say what exactly happened over at Iraq, save for... your victories.." hienra said, as she stared at the tattoo.

"Chrissy...? what's the matter?" Altima asked, as he knocked on the door. "C'mon, open the door, let me in." he asked, standing just outside.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Brandon laughed coldly, as he fished a pack of cigarettes and a lighter out of his pocket. He normally smoked outside, or in the basement, his room, but, right now, he really, really needed it.

He lit up, and took a drag, "I got more than that, Marle. I keep most of them covered, 'cuz the worst of them are...blasphemous, and I just don't feel like catching shit from y'alls dad. And I'll take you to get one when you're old enough to....as to what I did....I was a sniper. A damn good one. I could take off a sand-nigger's(forgive the language, trying to keep it IC) head off at half a mile with a .30-06 rifle."

He took another drag, exhaling the smoke slowly, wanting to have a word with Altima when he came back in.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"I-its open!" Chrissy called sheepishly from under her covers, waiting for her father to come in. She was going to let Alex explain, because god knew she did not know what to say.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Altima stepped into the room, and looked back and forth at his children. "What's going on?" he asked, ebfore his eyes came to rest on Chrissy. "What happened, hon? why'd you scream? did you see a spider?" he asked ehr calmly, as he kneeled next to ehr bed, placing a claw where her hand would be, on top of the covers.

"cool! was it awesome shooting a sniper?" she asked, ehr eyes almost anime sparkly, as she leaned clsoer to her uncle, not wanting to miss any word, especially since he promised to get her a tattoo soon.

Hienra sighed, as she listened to her uncle. "Father may approve of you about using foul language, but REALLY, racist comments are completely unneccesary!" she muttered, as she stood up, walked over to Brandons' side, and took his plate.

Calimm sighed, as he watched his ftaher enter the room. "More drama... C'mon, Dark... let's go play PS3, or soemthin.." he muttered, as he ehaded bakc to their room.
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

Brandon snorted out a mouthful of smoke.

"It isn't very racist when those motherfuckers are shooting at you with a fucking RPG, and all you're trying to do is help guard a fuel shipment as it drives across town. I mean, honestly! All I was armed with was a sniper rifle, a pistol, and a knife, and they're firing an anti-tank grenade at me!"

Brandon let Hienra take his plate, and he looked over at Marle.

"Wanna go down to my hole, and see some pictures of me in my heyday?" he asked, grinning slightly.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"You mena, I get to see all your cool stuff?!" Marle's face brightened up, as she stood up, "Yeah, sure!" she said, as she walked off, leaving her plate there, for Hienra to clean up.
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

Dark looks back at Calimm. "Alright, let's go back." Dark said, starts to walk back to his room. "What if...no, he wouldn't do that, wound he?" Dark thought.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Brandon grinned, and led her downstairs into the basement. His heart was pounding in his ears as he led her over to the bed in the corner, and sat down on it.

He pulled up a footlocker, and patted his paw on the bed next to him, gesturing for her to have a seat.

"Have a seat, and lets see what I've got." He grinned slightly, flashing his fangs at her.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Yep! just a spider!" Alex said. "Heh...yeah, you see, she saw this big spider, and screamed and then you came! Good job Dad!" he smiled as best he could. Though he seemed to have forgotten the fact that he still had a semi fresh nosebleed on his face.