Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf and Matt Ishida
"Ah you don't need to thank me" she smiles happily, blushing even deeper as he held her paw. "I am just glad I could help and I even got to know a new place" she poked her tongue out playfully. "and mhh what should we do now?" she wondered, putting a finger cutely to her lips.

"I see" Sinistra smiled and then looks at Mika "Have you had anything to eat yet? I could treat you for a meal if you wouldn't mind" he suggested softly.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo thought for a while, lowering his furry ears a little bit. "I'm sorry, Kiva..I don't have any idea what we should do next...Normally, I just go home straight and rest myself on the couch..."

"Well...What a coincidence. I was just planning to eat after this..." Mika smiled; a usual smile she always shown during her college days. "Do you know any special place to eat...? This is because I'd love to taste foods from other restaurant..." The dragoness stood up, grabbing her shopping bag while waiting for the dark blue male fox to lead the way.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"mhh maybe we could go to my own instead and I would prepare a quick snack for us both. what do you think?" Kiva smiled proudly at the suggestion she just came up with.

Sinistra stands up and smiles, thinking in a restaurant they could possibly go. "mhh do you like italian food? I could take you to a great restaurant that I know of"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo blushed because this would be the first time he visit to female's house, especially a person he just met today. "That would be good...In addition, I can't reject an offer from such a beautiful female who helps me to choose the clothes..." The wolf said.

Mika nodded. "Yes...I do love italian food..." She said, wagging her tail happily. "What are we waiting for...? Let's go."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kiva blushed at the comment but then smiles happily. "well then, it is settled. let's go then" she quickly yet gently, takes hold of Ryo's paw and leads him to her home.

Sinistra smiles while looking at Mika. "want me to carry your shopping bags?" he asked politly while reaching out his paw.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The cream wolf then follows Kiva towards her house, walking side by side while grasping her soft paw gently like a couple.

Mika smiled, handing her shopping bag to Sinistra. "Thank you...Such a gentlemen you are..." She smiled.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
The silver vixen blushed, once they looked at their paws. "aww we look like a couple" she commented playfully yet she ends up blushing deeper while still heading to her home with him.

Sinistra smiles and gently carries the shopping bag. "why thank you beautiful lady" he murmured softly and then lead her towards the restaurant.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo smiled, lowering his muzzle and nuzzling her blushing cheek softly. "I guess so..." His fluffy tail coils with hers, still walking to her home.

The dragoness then follows the male fox, walking side by side but a few feets of space in between. Mika's tail swishing happily and accidently touches Sinistra's furry tail, blushing. "So soft..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kiva blushes furiously but smiles nonetheless while walking next to Ryo. Soon after, she arrives to her home and brings her paw to her pocked, pulling out a key in which she then opens the door and steps inside. "welcome to my humble abode" she murmured softly.

Feeling once her tail touches his, he looks at the dragoness. "Is there anything you want with my tail?" he joked playfully and smiles.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo then step his footpads inside Kiva's house, turned and looking around. "Your house not bad...Slightly better than mine..." He commented, before facing the viven. "In fact, I love a beautiful-girl element shown on 'certain things'..." He smiled as the sentence refers to Kiva.

Mika then blushed and startled. "O-oh...sorry...I didn't mean to..." She said nervously. "Probably my tail wants to feel your soft yet fluffy one..." She then lean her shoulder closer to him.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds