Join our server on Discord

ShadowVee & TankCop (Digimon RP)
Alicia looked up at him and sniffed before nodding slowly, reaching up and giving him a little hug around his neck. She could just imagine how great he would be as a lover or something close to one if she warmed up to him and vice versa. She decided she would work on it for the next day or two, or so.

"Thank you.." She murmured.

---

Renamon looked at him, unable to respond through the gag though she gave him a slow nod as a gesture of 'yes'. She did a bit of thinking the short time she was awake. She didn't want to be tortured again.. and.. it seems he really did have feelings for her.. strange as it may seem..
Veemon's Followers
Guilmon wanting to make things up to her drags on a small mini frig he keep inside the building it had a few food items left inside (Add anything you want in there....BE CREATIVE! *WINK WINK*)

"You look hungery....want food?" Guilmon said with a smile.

---

Impmon takes a towel and puts it in the warm water then uses the towel and rubs it all over your body wipping off your sweat and tears from your eyes. "I hope I never have to hurt you like this again my love. I had to do all this to show you what happends to slaves that are bad. If you are ever bad again or try to leave I will have to do all this again. Life can be good for you if you just behave and be a good pet for me."

Impmon puts the warm towel away then carfuly takes off her painful nipple clamps and taking out some ice cubs from the ice bucket and places them over your very red and sore nipples. "Oh I bet these must hurt and I know you don't want them to feel that way again do you sweet?"
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
Alicia thought about this a bit. She was still aroused and needy after Terriermon refused to pleasure her.. but how to get Guilmon to do to her what he didn't? She knew for sure he couldn't impregnate her due to several factors.

She then looked in the fridge, grinning as she saw some sweet treats. Bananas, Chocolate Syrup, Whipped Cream, Cherries, Ice Cream.. it was a dessert heaven.

"Hmm.. I'm feeling hungry, but what about you?" She asked curiously. Ideas came to mind..

---

Renamon winced a bit but sighed as she felt the warm towel run across her body. Made her wish she could wash up or something. She then shuddered as she felt the ice cubes against her extremely sore nipples, sighing happily as she was glad to be from the clamps.

"I don't... thank you Impmon," She mumbled, looking down at him quietly. She didn't have hate.. he was repairing the damage he had done to her body, per say. At least taking away the stinging that made it hard for her to sleep.
Veemon's Followers
Guilmon said with a big smile. "Me like all. I eat it all up, even if it fall on floor or get dirt on it me no care it yummy everywhere!" Guilmon said with his tail wagging.

---

As Impmon removes the cold ice from Renamon's nipples he goes back over to the desk and takes out another needle full of drugs. "I am sorry but I have to do keep giving you this for a bit longer until I am 100% sure you can be trusted to bed strong again. Its best for us both that your weak and timmed for now." Impmon said looking sad as if he didn't want to do it but had no other choice.

Impmon gones behind you and as he removes your diaper to see your still very sore and brused butt checks he takes a look at the diaper you had on for the night and notices a wet spot on the crotch end. Impmon can't help but laught a bit then say. "Oh my did wibble Renamon have a widdle accident last night?" He said giggling not to mock her really but for the fact she did it at all!

"Everywhere hm..?"

Perverted thoughts ran through her mind until finally she decided she had to do it. She smled playfully at Guilmon. "Hey Guily," She cooed, a little nickname for him. "Mind if you close your eyes for a second and don't open them until I finish doing something? I have a big surprise for you!"

---

Renamon blushed crimson, not wanting another shot and feeling embarrassed as he teases her. Seems she was turned on by his actions.. "Please trust me.. I don't feel that strong right now anyways.." She told him truthfully, glancing over her shoulder. She didn't want to fight right now.. too 'not herself' for that.
Veemon's Followers
Guilmon was not sure what she had planned but does as she askes and turns around and closes his eyes tight. "Please hurry I scared of the dark!"

---

Impmon gently rubs Renamon's asschecks. "I know you want to be sweety but this is for the best right now. If you can show me today you can obey me and I will think about not giving you a shot tomorrow." Impmon says as he puts the needed into her sore checks and shots the drugs into her.

After he gives her the shot and takes the needle out he comes over to her face takes off the muzzle and then start to kiss on on the lips.

"Okay." Alicia smiled, sitting back. Her pussy was out of its concealment, same with her breasts. Now the fun began as she stuffed her pussy a bit with a banana, resisting the urge to moan. Now if only it was replaced with a cock, that would be SO much better.

She then shook the whipped cream before applying it to her breasts, making two nice-sized mounds before putting the cherries on top. Her grin got even more devious once she grabbed the chocolate syrup, squeezing it all over her front. She'd save the ice cream for later, and once she was done, she would coo to him.

"Open your eyes and eat away, cutie.."

---

Renamon groaned a bit from the shot though slowly opened up to Impmon. She wanted to be taken off of these bindings, at least be a bit free. The rookie may be surprised to find the vixen returning the kiss, her soft lips gently moving with his.
Veemon's Followers
Guilmon opened his eyes and gasped seeing you covered in sugery treats! "You look....YUMMY! Me feeling very hungry...in new way?" Guilmon said licking his lips as your candy coaded body.

Guilmon just felt like eating you whole!

---

Impmon was suprised to see Renamon kissing back already and wanted to see if she was willing to try something else in exchange for a reward? He thought the reward system would work best for Renamon to become his sex slave alot faster.

"My pet. Tell you want you look so uncomefertable on that table and in those binds. If you give me a blow job and swallow all my cum like a good slave I will let you off that thing. Do you agree?" Impmon said ready for any reply.

Alicia giggled a bit, smiling at him. "Now don't you eat ME whole.. and no using your teeth on my body.. but otherwise, you can lick at me and eat up all you want! And you can have more after this too, if you'd like."

---

Renamon was surprised then glanced down at his eyes. Well.. she was aroused, and she DID want down. Plus what was she to lose? "I'd love to." She mumbled, licking her lips.
Veemon's Followers
Guilmon's large body stands over her then he start to lick Alicia over her choloate rich stomach with his large wet, and warm tonuge. Moving it slowly from the belly button to between her breasts. "MMMMMM It taste good. Better then on the floor!" Guilmon as he licks his lips and readys for the next go.

---

Impmon takes out a chair and places it infront of Renamon's face then he takes a seat on his so close her tonuge could touches his stomach. Impmon takes out his cock from under his hiden patch (has to hide under something on his body?) and shows how rock hard it already is. "Now do a good job. If I feel your slowing down or not trying hard enought I will stop this and go back to more painful punishments for the rest of the day!" Impmon says taking Renamon's head and guiding her mouth to his cock.