Join our server on Discord

Cursed springs, cursed lives! Ranma 1/2!
"Go ahead and keep that one, it's way too small for this bod!" Retsu grinned undressing and showing of my shoking figure and floping on the bed "She's alot bolder than I remember..." she sighed as she lay there.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Christiana giggled." hey Vi Can You get me a Bucket?" she asked Vi."i Got a Plan to do se we can Get Restu Back to Male so my plan can rock!" She giggled to Vi."Please get it for me?" She asked."if you do I'll promise to get restu in cold water after I Have had my fun with her male form and You can have fun with her female form." Christiana promised.
♥♥♥♥hate♥♥♥or♥♥♥hate♥♥♥♥♥
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
"Yeah, sure." Vi said, getting Christiana a bucket.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Retsu Lay completly unaware on her bed as they made their plan
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
'Thank you vi!" Christiana said as she turned on the hot water in the sink."all I need is the Bucket." Christiana said."then I'll Get Restu's male side to see again!" Christania giggled."But before i can do that.. I'll need to get the bucket full of hot water." She thought.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Sin (OOC: I decided that will be Retsu female forms name) was in a deep sleep and defenseless as to their plans.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Christiana Just got a Cup and put the hot water in it and shut off the Hot water. "Ok Just Need to pour it on him.." Christiana thought while giggling. Christiana Poured the hjot water on Sin's Face. Christiana slipped into sin/Restu's Bed.Christiana is asleep for a few quick Minutes.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
As Retsu roled over in his sleep his hand fell right on top off Christiana chest.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Christiana Blushed and she got up out of retsu's/Sin's bed and got out of the Kimono. She got back in.Christiana Grabbed Retsu's Hand and Placed it it Inbetween her breasts.Christiana softly Moaned so it wouldn't wake retsu up.Christania got on top of retsu's Chest so her Juices could wake him up.Christiana giggled softly for no reason.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Retsu began groping her in his sleep at first before Christaina's giggling mixed the smell of her juices in his nose and their feel on his chest woke him "Well! Just couldn't wait till morning huh?" He grined as he roled them over so he was on top "Can I at least hear a please?" He grinned as he squeezed, pinched, and massaged her big tits.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions