Join our server on Discord

New Starts & New Lives (Tank Cop/AWL)
Terriermon moans and his cock gets fully hard as your oily hands fondle it all over. "Ohhh.....sooooo....close!" Terriermon said feeling about to cum any moment.

"ooohhh yes...I didn't think they would feel that good!" ^_^ Henry cries out as he wishes to feel this each day of his life.
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
"Eww! God! Little pervert!" Aqua took her hand out of Terriermon's diaper, growling softly. "So you DID just say that to make me touch you!" she snarled, setting the perverted mon down on the floor. "Alright, I'm the baby sitter and I say it's bed time for both of you."

"Hehe, that's what they all say, Henry. Glad you love it." The silver dragoness winked up at Henry, before starting to move her soft tits up and down, still squished against his cock; while suckling on the head and first few inches of his shaft.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"No we want to play!" Lopmon said stomping her feet. "Yeah we want to play!" Terriermon said then both of them started to cry loudly and both had a temper tanturm on the floor. "WWWWAAAAAHHHHHAAAA....WE WANT TO PLAY....WE WANT TO PLAY!!!" They both said at the same time.

"Oh my Lord!" Henry never felt such joy from his cock in his life. He wouldn't ever go back to small breasted girls after this again.

"NOW YOU LISTEN HERE!" Aqua growled, placing a claw over both their screaming mouths. "You, Terriermon. I can't touch you down there or else I'd get in big trouble. And I do NOT appreciate you lying just to make me do that!" she snarled. "Now you two can either go to bed, or get a such a spanking you won't be able to sit for a week!"

"Mmpmh...hehe...." Vook giggled softly with a smile as she kept sucking and tit-fucking Henry's hardon, her tail wagging back and fourth behind her as she did. He's so silly...I'll bet anything this is his first time! Hehe!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Both bunny are bawling now. "Wahhhhaaaa your so mean. We don't like you. We want Juri as our babysitter she's so nice she plays with us and does nice things and lets us stay up late. Your a bad lady we just wanted to play and your yelling at us and want to hurt us." Lopmon cries.

Henry felt on the brink of blowing his load as a good deal of pre-cum shots out of head of his cock onto Vook's lips and dragoness nose.

Aqua sighed, shaking her head. "Well you," she pointed to Lopmon. "I've got no problems with. It's HIM..." she pointed at Terriermon, snarling. "That I've got a problem with! Little pervert, tricking me into jerking you off!"

"Mpmlh!" The dragoness' skillful tongue flicked over her lips and snout, getting up the seed before she started sucking Henry's cock hard, squishing her soft tits hard into his cock, creating an ultimate feeling of bliss for him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Lopmon wipes the tears from her eyes and says. "I promise you won't have to jerk him off anymore." Lopmon looks over at Terriermon who seems unhappy about that but nods in agreement.

"We want to play house. Juri plays that with us alot. We get to play the mommy and daddy and you play as our baby." Lopmon said starting to smile a little.

"Oh Vook...I never....never had anything like this in my life.....oh I am going to cum soon!" Henry says as he grips the sheets with both hands trying with all his might to keep it back as long as he can.

"House, huh?" Aqua asked, placing one claw on her hips. "Well, okay...but I'm watching you, perv." she added, shooting a glare at Terriermon for a second before turning away.

"Mmmmrh, cum for me, Henry...let me taste your delicious load!" Vook moaned seductively, raising her head up a little and tit-fucking Henry really fast, while holding her mouth open, ready to catch his seed when it comes shooting out.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Lopmon goes over Susie closet and comes out with a pair of very thick looking pink hand mittens the has no finger places. "You have to wear these." Lopmon said smiling at her as did Terriermon.

Henry cums hard shooting his hot sticky load all over Vook's face and upper breasts.

"Why...?" Aqua blinked, looking at the two fingerless pink gloves. "What's so special about fingerless gloves? And since when are they a part of playing house?"

"Mmpmpmhhh!!" Vook murred loudly, swallowing what she could catch in her mouth; her tail wagging happily behind her. "OOhhh, Henry you're so delicious!" she murred, licking at Henry's cock, cleaning it off of any cum she could get, before licking at her breasts, loving the salty taste of it.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan