Join our server on Discord

Star Force! (Ryuusei no Rockman RPG)
He expects us to be partners? I can't believe he'd do this to me, I can't, Harpuia snapped out of her thoughts when she heard a name, "Shaun?" Harpuia said quietly, Hmm, that name is familiar to this human. I might have to inquire more about him. She was again knocked out of her thoughts from the pat on her back, "Great," she forced a smile, "I look forward to it." she gave a quick pleading glance at Gemini but figured he wouldn't change his mind and so turned to exit the cave, "Well let's hurry, I want to finish this quickly and then rest."

*Shaun's home*

"Mom, Aile, I'm home." Shaun called as he walked into the house, kicking off his shoes at the door.

"Shaun? Is Aile with you?" his mom asked as she walked into the room, she was wearing a pair of jeans with a shirt and an apron, probably coming from just starting dinner.

"Huh? Why would she be with me?" He asked.

"She called earlier saying there was a problem at your school, I figured you'd both come back together." his mom said, looking a bit worried.

"She probably just bumped into someone she knew and went to their house, I wouldn't worry." Shaun assured her as he walked into the kitchen, emptying the drinks from his back-pack into it, "So what's for dinner?"

"Oh, just some alfredo, a new recipe I found online I wanted to try."

"Sweet, if Aile's not back by dinner can I have her's?"

"Don't joke about that, I'm worried about her. You might not call if you're going to vanish but she does." His mom said as she walked back into the kitchen.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Ah, the natural worrywart business with parents.

IC:

"Alright!" Mar grinned behind his mask, following the girl through and about to return to Chika Town.

OOC: Alright, feel free to start thinking up locations for the next day, I'll add more to this post later when I'm not so lazy, haha.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Next period!

IC:

Mar stretched up on his bed, flexing his arms to get the numbness off his lazy form, "Meeeh... good sleep..." he yawned a bit, it was morning again, "I love saturdays." He said to himself, grabbing his transer and slipping it on. "Today's the day!" the boy grinned, it had been almost a week since he had met with Lord Gemini, and it was time to check the place where the stray waves were most strong: Chika Town's Zoo. "Taking Dot and Shaun will probably make it a bit harder since they can't see me transform like Lord Gemini requested... but at least Dot won't be bugging me since she will know where I am... hope that Harpuia sends me the signal to enter the inauguration Comp. at a good time... Well, at least I got some good training while we waiting for the security to be taken care off!" he said, simulating an arrow an box with his arms as he laughed, "Bad guys gonna get their ass kicked!" he grinned to himself.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Joey was already awake long before, playing his usual online games on his high-powered laptop, looking over towards the clock. "Crap...gotta leave for the zoo soon!" He thought, signing off and hopping out of his chair, getting on a blue shirt and a pair of jeans, then his socks and shoes, before heading out the door, grabbing a mini-sandwich on the way out.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Aile walked down the stairs, almost in a zombified state and quietly sat at the table.

"What's up with you?" Shaun asked as he continued eating his breakfast, "You been staying up late or something?"

"No," Aile said, "I go to bed early every night, I don't know why I'm so tired." she groaned as he picked sleepily at her plate.

"Are you not feeling well?" Their mom walked over, putting a hand on Aile's forehead, "You've been acting strange all week, is there something wrong?"

"No, I'm fine, just a bug or something." Aile insisted, "So, you have any plans today? It is the weekend."

"No, probably just gonna veg out in my room or something." Shaun smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dorothy idly sat at the couch of the living room in the house, she had already had breakfast, but she needed to notify a certain someone after she saw Mar coming down the stairs, saying something about being hungry like a whale. "Shaun... it's eleven AM for god's sake, pick up!" she shouted at her transer, still making a call to the other one.

Mar sat at the table, where he started making the biggest sandwich in history, again. He grinned when it was ready and went to sit besides his sister, "Yo Dot! What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to contact your friend, who you said you would wake up early, after YOU woke up early!" Dorothy huffed, looking away as she continued dialing in her transer.

"Hey, c'mon! It's saturday... who cares about times? And besides, the zoo's presentation is at three PM!" the boy grinned, slipping on his socks and his sneakers, the plate with the enormous snack wobbling slightly, and thankfully before it fell and made a mess, Mar grabbed and started eating it like a ravenous beast.

Dorothy, to say the least, disgusted by the sight, simply went over to the fridge to serve herself a glass of juice, mumbling something about Shaun picking up her call again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
With a mouth full of food Shaun flipped open the lid on his transer, mumbling something through a full mouth before swallowing and speaking better, "Heya Dot, something up?" he asked, taking another bite of his breakfast.

Aile groaned a bit, "Didn't mom teach you any manners?" she asked, shaking her head.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Chris grinned while playing some sort of video game in the living room, grinning upon hearing the splatter of a head shot.

"I'm going out for a while, brother. See you at the zoo later." Ada checked her transer again before heading towards the front door.

Barely distracted from the bullet fest, Chris uttered a quick, "'Kay, sis. Have fun. Go hurt something and watch out for falling monkeys."

Ada sighed a bit before leaving the house, prompting Athena to ask Ada, "Falling monkeys?"

"He plays those games just a little too much." The black haired girl grinned against as she asked her AM-ian partner, "So do you think we'll finally find some action?"

"I like the enthusiasm, but I still can't find Gemini's signal. I have a feeling something's going to happen though. It's been too long since I last felt him." Athena then returned to standby status within the transer while Ada started walking about towards the park again.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"What's up? Oh, not much." Dorothy said, snapping suddenly, "You were supposed to pick this call half an hour ago! Zoo! Remember? Are we going to go today or what?!" She shouted anxiously, her cheeks puffing slightly as she pouted to Shaun via the call.

"Hey, don't yell at him, I'm sure he was about to call!" Mar jumped behind Dorothy, grabbing her arm up so Shaun would see his face too, "Hey there! Get ready dude!" he said with a sandwich piece in his mouth, "We'll pick you up soon!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I've been up for awhile, been getting stuff ready for the trip." Shaun lied, smiling a bit.

"HEY!" Aile shouted, pouting slightly, "You didn't tell me you were going to the zoo, can I come along?" she asked.

"Ugh, you are such a kid sometimes," Shaun groaned, Wait, if she comes she could distract Mar, maybe I could get some time alone with Dot. he smiled a bit, "Yeah sure, if that's okay with you two." he added looking at Dot and Mar in the transer.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad