Join our server on Discord

Drake_11/DMX
Sureilla looked over Serge in amazement. It actually worked. The formula actually reformated his cells and made him stronger. Her eyes went down to his chest muscles, and finally to his large dragon cock. He was so big. However she shook her head and went to him craddling his head. "You okay?" she said stroking his head. It was a little hard considering even his head had grown larger, but he still had the handsome look he had before. Maybe even improved since his jaw line was so defined, but she felt a shiver go down her as she took in his giant form. He was a dragon-god, but still she needed to make sure he was alright. "Has the pain really disappeared? Can you stand up?" she said with concern.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I'm alright" the dragon smiled a bit, his newer, sharper fangs showing slightly. "I guess I can... let me try" Serge said, sitting up straight, before he stood up, his head was only two feet away from the ceiling. "Guess I can... woooah..." he whistled, amazed at the change of perspective, "Everything looks WAY smaller now... even..." he looked down at Surelia, "Even you" he said. After the mention of her name his longer tail started to swish and accidentally knocked the second metal bed next to the destroyed one off. "Whoops..." he said, looking back and blushing slightly, "Sorry about that..."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Indeed." she walked around him blushing. "This amazing....the formula increased your muscle mass, bone structure....and...." she paused as she saw his full set of balls hanging between his legs, and his cock hard. "Sexual organs...." She lighty touched his hand, and rubbed it. "Well at least your alright..." she blushed as she felt this unusal attraction to Serge in his new body. He was so hunky! Her cheek redden, but grabbed her note book in an attempt to ignore her arousal that was building inside her. "Well your 12' even it seems. Uhmmm why don't you flex for me so I can gauge your muscle mass."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Serge blinked, his newer perspective making him take some time before fully processing what he heard, he was overtaken by mass instead of brain. "Sure, but uhh..." he looked at either side of himself, blinking again as he felt surprised at his new biceps, they were bulging enormously, veins resalted, and he wasn't even flexing. "I don't think I need to do that."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sureilla's eyes widen as she took in the sight of Serge's new body. He was indeed beautiful in her opinion. And just looking at his cock....She shook her head and jotted down more notes. Then, with no care of what she was doing, she went close to his cock. She could smell his scent all over it, and it drew her close. She lightly touched it feeling it's texture before gasping. "Oh! Uh uhm....sorry Serge. Just needed to feel for measurements." she blushed hard and could feel her nipples erecting in her shirt.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Even though his mental response had become considerably slower, Serge's tact had increased as considerably too, and with such a sensitive organ as his cock being just touched aroused him so much he actually let out a grunt as his eyes narrowed from bliss, the male growl seemed almost sensual and fully captivating. Serge couldn't describe his feelings momentairly, but he felt really good and proof was of his erecting cock which added one more feet to its total length as it expanded to full hardness.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Serge? Can you hear me?" she said looking up at him from below. Her chest being mere inches from his cock head, and gasped as she saw it grow closer to her. How big was he down there? Sureilla could feel herself lose it as she wanted to touch that cock of his. Even lick it, and see how it tasted. she said in her mind as she tried to think of the situation as a scientist would.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Mmmrrr..." Serge fell on his butt with a thud, his mind not being used to his body just yet. The giant cock throbbed in need though, like if it was inviting Surelia with its musky scent.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
When she saw Serge fall on his butt she wanted to rush to him and see what was wrong, but her primal nature was to touch him....and sooth him like any female would for a male. She slowly ran her fingers along his cock, and was amazed by it's warmth. "Oh wow Serge.....your huge...." she said tossing the notes to the ground.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Serge reacted this time, the horniness ruled his giant form though. He only could make out the words: "Surelia... you're pretty..." he confessed, even in his dumber state as his maleness literally ruled over his mind.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad