Join our server on Discord

Double D's XD
Ayane couldnt help but moan in bliss from all the attention she was recieving her pussy splashing with juice every thrust from Mar.

Ebon grinned lustfully as she squeezed Ayane's tits together and closing one eye, "Tell me Mar how sexy we look like this," she said as she nuzzled Ayane's cheek which she turned into a french kiss which she didnt fight at all. The two sisters' tongues intertwined with each other while Ebon still kept a lusty eye up at Mar.

(Super)

"Melons, wait hold on I already know where they are!" Disturbed stepped to Dot before picking her up and set her into the grocery cart, "alrighty got two melons in the cart whats next?" he said with a chuckle.
The OCA
Mar rode Ayane like a dog in heat, he started pumping so hard the bed started shaking, "If-you-weren't-below-her-you'd-be-getting-ten orgasms already!!" he responded, growling as he continued to pound Ayane with his rod to wear her out and get ready to make her orgasm more than her juices would allow her to.

(Grocery)

OOC: I so knew you'd go for it :P

IC:

Dot blinked, not getting him. Her tits bounced and jiggled under her shirt when she was put on the cart, she gasped a bit since she still didn't get the joke, "Uhh... what do you mean?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayane's pussy couldnt hold it back any longer Mar's pounding and Ebon's caressing quickly made her orgasm rear up. She broke the kiss from Ebon and screamed in ecstacy as she cums a big load of her wolfess juices squirting all over Mar's muscly chest that dripped down onto his thrusting cock.

(Super)

"I'm talking about these melons right here," Disturbed said taking his thumb and index fingers to grab and rub the nipples of her tits, "Nice and plump," he teased.
The OCA
Mar grinned, he didn't cum, nor he did want. The dragon paced up, he thrusted harder than ever and just kept growling, letting Ayane reach higher amounts of orgasmic pleasure than Ebon had had. "C'mon! Where's that resistance?!"

(Super)

Dot blushed, she couldn't help the fact her tits were so sensitive to the tact "Ohhh... ahhh... D-Disturbed... we're in..." she didn't finish, just pointed at the old husky woman assistant in the grocery who was just widening her eyes while watching Disturbed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayane growled back at the Mar before taking Ebon's paws off her breasts that was making it worse and pinned her arms to the floor, "Its hard when...you have someone else is pleasuring my..boobs!" she growled again as she then crosses her legs making her ass even tighter. Her tail snakes over and fondles his exposed ballsack swaying back and forth.

(Super)

Disturbed blinked turning to see the husky watching from a distance then sweatdropped, "..but Dot isnt she a tad old for us?" the bulky wolf scratched his chin then grinned, "ya know she does have a sexy thing going on plus you know what they say wine tastes better with age." The black wolf continues to gently fondle Dot's big breasts while shooting a wink over at the old husky assistant.
The OCA
"Mmmrrrr it's gonna take a lot more than just that!" Mar howled, keeping up his pace to overwhelming proportions. Loving how tighter and tighter the entrance became for him, "You-just-don't-want-to admit-you-lost!" Mar growled, grabbing Ayane and lifting her legs over his shoulders, gripping her ass as hard as he could to start humping her with even more force thanks to the new position, actually making both females shake on the bed.

(Super)

Being a full mannered lady, the old husky just put her paw to her chest while gasping and stepped back, What do youngsters eat these days?! Is this fruit THAT poisonous? she gasped.

Dot couldn't help but keep moaning and squirming, "C-c'mon! We can't do this here!" she whined even though she couldn't deny the attention to her tits was just great.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayane growls as her orgasm involuntarly starts building up again she couldnt help it the rough fucking she was recieving from Mar made it tough for her to hold it back, "N-NO! I-W-WON'T GIVE IN!" she said gasping and moaning. Her pussy continued to drool with her juices reluctantly as she tried not to gripping the bed's sheets hardly.

Ebon kind of liking having Ayane being fucked hardly ontop of her felt good to her murs with each hump herself, "Hee-hee I've been fucked but not fucked on!" she giggled.

(Super)

Disturbed nodded with a smile, "You're right Dot I'm sorry it was only meant to be a joke," he said stopping the breast fondling then pulls the dragoness up and out of the cart. "Lets finish shopping I think I scared the assistant over there," he added sweatdropping a little.
The OCA
"Ohhhh yes you will!!" Mar roared back, riding Ayane even harder as now he supported himself by holding from the wolfess' chest, squishing her tits together.

(Super)

"Why do your jokes always include you err... touching me?" Dot asked silently as she dusted herself off with her claws. Her breasts kept jiggling as she moved.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayane screamed again putting her paws over her pussy as she suddenly orgasms again from the rough fucking spraying her essance everywhere, "D-DAMN IT MMHHRRR!!" growls darkly gripping onto the dragon's sides and starts bucking up against Mar's thrusts.

(Super)

"Can you blame me?" Disturbed said glancing down at her jiggling breasts and sighs, "You have beautifal big breasts of course I can't keep my paws off them, you're very beautifal and I'd do anything to get my paws on your body," he admitted folding his paws feeling like he was in a confession booth.
The OCA
"Just say it!" Mar grunted, "Say it or you won't get cum!" he said, gritting his fangs together as he humped Ayane harder and harder, the dick never dripping cum inside her ass but Mar's balls were truly aching.

(Super)

"Oh... I... didn't know that" Dot said, blinking in surprise. She was lucky nobody was nearby at that exact moment, "Do I really?" she asked, glancing down at her chest. It was true, she had been gifted with very big tits, and the thought of her, now attracting such a big sexy wolf was both putting up to her confidence and self-love.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad