Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Altima
"Hmm..." He look up and down of his body and choose his shirt to be taken off. "Your shirt." He smiles slightly, waiting for Alt to take off his shirt.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"okay..." Altima said, as he winked, before slowly taking his shirt off. Just as it reached his nipples, he decided to give Faiz a glimpes of his "Special" power, as his chest bulged outward slightly in the shape of...breasts. This only lasted for 2 seconds, as they shrank back just as quickly as they appeared. "Okay... shirts off.." Altima said, as his now shirtless form was in front of Faiz.
His eyes managed to catch Altima's 'special' abilities, even for a short while and start to blush lightly. "Ahh...Next r-round..shall we..?" Faiz spoke nervously, waiting for Alt to get ready for second round. His mind began to imagine Altima's beautiful breasts; and wanted to see it again. "His..so beautiful.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"okay!" Altima said, as he picked up the controller, just as they next round started. Altima quickly tapped in his characters' special move, which let him do a barrage of punches.
But, Faiz couldn't concentrated to the game as a shape of Altima's breasts still appeared inside his mind, and he only able to push some button on the controller. And, he loses the second round.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Hmm.. I win... but... seeing as you are already shirtless... I'll take that as my winnings... unless you want to take those pants off.." Altima said, as he suddenly found hismelf eyeing Faiz' crotch for too long. He quickly returned his glance at the screen.
His ears twitch and follow Altima's commands. With a deep blush crossed his cheek, he slowly stripped his pants, revealed his boxer as well as a big bulge on his crotch. "Uhmm..Pants off.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"okay... round three..." Altima said. He hoped he'd win this round, because...he really wanted to see what Faiz looked like under there. but for some reason, he was so busy thinking about that, that for a few seconds, he forgot entirely about the game.
Meanwhile, Faiz is slowly getting horny and his member throbbing hard under his boxer. He want to finish it off and push several buttons to create a finishing move. And so, Faiz won the third round. "I..win..." He spoke softly while his heart beats very quickly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"okay... pants, off... right?" Altima said, as he slowly removed his pants, revealing his bare crotch. Altima never liked the feeling of having undergarments on, so he rarely wore them. Since he wasn't wearing anything, his slightly erect member poked through its slit about 2 inches, as Altima blushed.