Join our server on Discord

Ishana/Zinc rp
"Y-yeah..." Ishana mentioned, as she really had the urge to ask Zinc this question. She just didn't want to ask because she did not want to invade her friends privacy.
"ishana, you sound nervous...anything bothering you dear?" she asked, while still walking.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Oh, uhm... yes, well... I don't know how to ask this... so I'll be direct..." Ishana said, as she took a deep breath, taking a moment to mentally prepare herself. "A-are you a....a herm?"
"yes. is there anything wrong with that?" she said, giggling.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Gasping, Ishana nearly fainted. "Y-you are?! H-how come you never told me?!" Ishana said, as she quickly embraced Zinc, holding her tightly around her wasit.
"well i didnt want to scare you..." Zinc said, murring slightly.

Holsemon sighed. "are we going to find ishana's digimon partner?"

Zinc giggled. "keep ya pants on Holsemon. its not like we're running out of time."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Well, I shouldn't be the one to talk.. I've also kept it secret... I'm a herm as well..." Ishana said, as she tried to keep up with Zinc.
"r-really?!" Zinc said, turning around and hugging ishana tightly. "ohh...now i dont have to be alone! i have someone else like me..." Zinc didnt notice, but her pants were bulging out visibly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Yeah, I've also felt that way..." Ishana said, as she held Zinc tightly, not wanting to let go of her friend who had another thing in common with her. "I wonder how come we never told each other about this?" Ishana asked, as she broke the hug.
"well as i just said, i didnt want to scare you...but now that i know you're just like me, i'm fine with it. so whaddaya say we go find whatever this thing is pointing to?" zinc said, and continued on walking.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan