Join our server on Discord

Altima/Kalyx Rp
"I'm very sure they may be in the back..." Altima mentioned, as he slowly made his way up, scanning each row for any signs of them.

"Heheh... you're right... oh hey! the boys are over there!" Ishana said, as she waved to the boys.
"You were right, Alt...we shoulda know.", Tachyon followed Altima down the back row, towards the girls.

"Well...you two sure took long enough.....you didn't stop at motel along the way...did you?", she jested, grabbing Altima's knee.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"heh, no... sorry to disapaoint you, we haven't done anything too drastic.." Altima said, sitting donw next tp Spy, patting the chair on his other side for Tach.

The movie looked like it was about to start, as Ishana relaxed in the chair, propping her legs on the head of the chair in front of her, since no-one else was sitting there.
Tachyon sat down next to Altima. Feeling a little more comforatble with the situation, he leaned over, "If this movie gets too scary for you, Alt...you can always hold on to me.", he suggested, giving his claw a squeeze.

Hearing Tachyon's proposal, Psyrixia mimicked, "That goes the same with me Ishana, if you get scared...", she lifted up the arm of the chair, "you can always sit on my lap."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Altima, being easily exciteable, was slowly getting turned on by all the proposals. "Y-yeah.." Altima said, as he returned the squeeze.

"heh, I doubt it, but I'll make sure to do just that if it indeed gets scairy...but you can also sit on my lap, Psy!" the vixen said, as she leaned over, and kissed her on the lips. "hmmm...maybe we should move on to some more....deeper kisses..eh?"
Tachyon felt a rush of emotion course through his body, as Altima held his claw. "I think we can do without this, as well.", lifting the armrest up and placing his drink on the opposite holder, he placed his arm around him.

"You musta read my mind.", the dragoness cooed, slipping her silken tongue into Ishana's mouth.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Doing the same, Ishana slipped her tognue inside Psyrixias' mouth, with a murr. She slowly wrapped her arms around the dragoness, pulling her deeper into the kiss.

Altima couldn't help but watch and get aroused. Though he didn't mind being in a "gay" relationship, he wasn't ready enough to kiss another man like that yet. He was very content with the way he was being held, as he rested his head on Tachyons' shoulder.
Pulling back to take a breath, she swallowed, "Wow! That was some kiss!", Psyrixia sighed, "You wanna continue...or watch the movie?", she asked embracing Ishana once again.

Tachyon began to get aroused, as well, but didn't know exactly how to proceed. Feeling Altima against his shoulder, he murred slightly, held his friend's claw and commented, "Alt, this is better than I hoped for."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I'm glad then..." Altima said, as he kissed Tachyons' cheek. by now, Altima was so aroused that if anyone bothered to look directly at him, they could easily tell.

"yeah... I guess... then we could get to some funner things afterward..." Ishana said, as she embraced Psyrixia, before copying Altima and resting her head on her dates shoulder.
OOC: I'm gonna move things along a bit, if you don't mind.

IC: About an hour into the movie...

Tachyon embraced Altima as they sat together, munching popcorn and taking sips from their drink. He kissed Altima cheek in return, but was anxious and wary about what to do next.

Psyrixia, being a little more aggressive, occasionally slipped Ishana a quick peck or two on the lips, in between their snacking and movie watching. She embarced her tightly, around her waist, especially during the scary parts of the story.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz