Join our server on Discord

The Very First Dickgirl RP!
I whispered to Ishana before I got my face painted white, "Only one gal and she was my rhythmic gymnastics teacher, her name was Mariko. We used to have a big love affair, and steamy lovemaking sessions in the shower room (when no one's looking)."

"BTW, Mariko and I are still friends, but we still talk from time to time. Don't worry, I'm free for you if you want to experience my love. Plus if you ask Mariko nicely, she can give you a few free rhythmic gymnastic lessons."

(Next up: Geisha hotness and a little spiritual chikara through meditation. After that, the contest!)

OOC: I need a few people to organize the geisha contest, who wants the job?
OOC: for anyone who didnt know, this is what geisha is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geisha

eh, i'm not too interested.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Not interested..since you're the RPG creator I assumed you'd take control of that I dont know the first thing about it.

IC:

Ebon gave a cute smiled and nodded "I think this is the start of a beautifal relationship. I can't wait to get to know you more, do you have a boyfriend." she asked assuming she was straight.

OOC: Okay wait for Shadowknight please.
The OCA
"erm, no...but you're kinda..er...cute..."

OOC: yeah shadowknight posted last page. *waits for sk*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"ok that sounds great!" ishana said with a smile as she followed exatly what norika was doing to meditate.
OOC: I was just waiting for the contest to begin.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Oh okay, wasnt sure ^.^()

IC:

"You dont..?" Ebon let out a soft smile to Vook and her tail swished behind her happily "Aww you're cute too you know?" she paused for a moment before adding "I myself am into cute girls..kind of like her..she looks very adorable."
The OCA
"y-you are?" Vook said, blushing a little
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Let's pick up the story, where Ishana and I are two of the top 10 finalist in the fair's geisha contest. We are backstage and having our makeup retouched before we do our performances which might help us win! Okay with you, Ishana-hime? :)
OOC: remember ooc :P

and yeah this RP needs some revivification.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan