Join our server on Discord

"Ooooh! That's gotta hurt!"
Hot nurse sounds better. Plus I don't think I've ever seen a hot doctor, and I've seen alot of doctors.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hot
Evil
Nurse... sounds hotter than how you read it. Anyways- hey, I'm starting to wonder what would Zeph actually say about me flirting her? I have painful memories of the first time I tried to flirt a girl of 26 last year, wait- uhh... I don't remember... head hurts when I try to remember.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Throws on a pair of glasses and a fake beard* Yes, this is a very common psychiatric reaction. This girl you speak of represents the pain you felt when she hit you with a mallet when you hit on her. Therefore you have a built in reaction to the thought of said girl that causes pain!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh, I was worrying for a minute.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:And so you're like doctor from the sensui arc?
Well, considering that I think humans suck because of my job,and trying to terminate all humankind, would make us similar clinical cases.
Quote:She's not a nurse!! she's an physiotherapy student!! thats a doctor!!

....right?
That's true, Gogo.
Quote:Anyways- hey, I'm starting to wonder what would Zeph actually say about me flirting her?
Quote:Dot: You'll have to excuse him, his brain is the size of a dinosaur's, horny dinosaurs.
How come all the guys that want to flirt with me have a dinosaur size brain? It's disturbing if you think about it :o
It's the first time, though, that a guy actually asks me if I want to be flirted. I like that. As long as it's just flirting. Before I dated Unknown, I used to flirt with lots of people 'round the net. After that, I calmed down a bit cuz I thought it would be unfair for him (not that he stopped doing his part for me, though).
Quote:I have painful memories of the first time I tried to flirt a girl of 26 last year, wait- uhh... I don't remember... head hurts when I try to remember.
And I have bad memories of an underage kid that lied telling me he was an adult and wanted to go beyond flirting (wanted to meet me in person and such). When I think how that could have ended......ooooh, my head hurts :(
Quote:Hot
You'll have to save that for when you see how I look like. Or no. You can't trust Unknown's words, he always flatters me.
Quote:Evil
Half evil, yes.
Quote:Nurse
I have a cure for your forgetful disease. I write the word 'Doctor, not nurse' on a big metallic mallet, and then I smash it 30 times with all my might on your forehead. It works wonders.
Or, you can just try to remember.
Quote:She's not a hot nurse. She's a hot doctor. A hot and smart doctor.
Thank you, though I know it's just flattery :roll:

Quote:Hot nurse sounds better. Plus I don't think I've ever seen a hot doctor, and I've seen alot of doctors
How about...

Dr. Anita Hardwon
[Image: dranitahardwon.jpg]

or
Dr. Anita Lay
[Image: dranitalay.JPG]
Quote:How come all the guys that want to flirt with me have a dinosaur size brain? It's disturbing if you think about it

Dot: Well, you had the misfortune of encountering yet another one *Points at DMX*

Quote:And I have bad memories of an underage kid that lied telling me he was an adult and wanted to go beyond flirting (wanted to meet me in person and such). When I think how that could have ended......ooooh, my head hurts

You won't have to worry about me. I don't lie.

*Cricket chirping*

Well, at least I don't lie when I say I'm 16.

Quote:You'll have to save that for when you see how I look like. Or no. You can't trust Unknown's words, he always flatters me.

Teasing sweetheart! ^^

Quote:Half evil, yes.

Me likes half-evil girls too!

Quote:I have a cure for your forgetful disease. I write the word 'Doctor, not nurse' on a big metallic mallet, and then I smash it 30 times with all my might on your forehead. It works wonders.

Not that I'm doubting your might, but replace ordinary metal with titanium at least. I wouldn't like seeing you lose your mallet.

Quote:Or, you can just try to remember

Remember what?

Oh, thanks for the hard-on with the pics. But I don't really care about titles. I prefer the person instead. In this case, I just like picturing hot girls in nurse outfits. So in a way, yay, hypocrite me.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
If the doctors here where anything like them- I'd jump off the banisters with a rocket tied on to my back all the time.
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:[
Quote:Hot nurse sounds better. Plus I don't think I've ever seen a hot doctor, and I've seen alot of doctors
How about...

Dr. Anita Hardwon
[Image: dranitahardwon.jpg]

or
Dr. Anita Lay
[Image: dranitalay.JPG]

I'm man enought to admit when I'm corrected. Hot doctor's good.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:Teasing sweetheart! ^^
Well, I do think I'm hot, but considering that my 'hotness' seems to be useful for guys to tell me things in the street and not for actual dating, it's starting to discourage me.

Quote:Not that I'm doubting your might, but replace ordinary metal with titanium at least. I wouldn't like seeing you lose your mallet.
..........plan B.
*does a silent summoning*
*a stone wall appears behind DMX, and over the wall a strange creature groans and jumps down*
Wait up.
*Grabs Kemaro's Canine Fangs and writes in it 'Doctor, not nurse'*
Now you can fire it at him.
I think that first part you said is wrong. You might just have the wrong people around you.