Join our server on Discord

Poll: what kind of furry are you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fox
24.32%
9 24.32%
Neko family
2.70%
1 2.70%
Wolf
32.43%
12 32.43%
Dragon
18.92%
7 18.92%
Rat or Mouse
0%
0 0%
Dino
0%
0 0%
Bunny
0%
0 0%
Canine
2.70%
1 2.70%
Bear
0%
0 0%
Others
18.92%
7 18.92%
Total 37 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

If you're a furry what are ya?
Kids can be cruel. I heard that somewhere...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
lol Don't worry about it for this case. I'm 22 going on 23, so whatever a little kid says to me, like that, won't bother me, but I do understand there are times when it is done just for teasing, it wasn't here. Of course, some teasing like that can happen with one's peers regardless of the age group.
Well, here in my school, we show off how mature we are by laughing at a old female teacher that has her arms as tall as grass covered in hair and calling her Werewolf.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'm an arctic wolf.
Speaking of teachers DMX...when I was in 6th grade...we had this teacher that looked like a seagull...and whenever she would mess up on something, she would always say, 'Oh Fish' Everyday she said that and everyone would laugh at her...either that or they would have a big ass smile on their faces. If anyone has ever watched Jimmy Neutron...(I was bored one day) the teacher on there reminds me of the teacher I used to have...it was fucking hilarious.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I prefer wolf with thick, soft and warm fur. :P
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Cthulu
I would LOVE to be a Dragon.... Breathe Fire and destroy the WORLD!! MUAHAHAHAHA!! *cough cough*
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I would want to be Cerberus. Three heads are better than one. Three hot, rough doggy tongues for three hot rough-sex lovin' ladies.
Hey, I'm reminded of a dirty joke.