Join our server on Discord

Poll: what kind of furry are you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fox
24.32%
9 24.32%
Neko family
2.70%
1 2.70%
Wolf
32.43%
12 32.43%
Dragon
18.92%
7 18.92%
Rat or Mouse
0%
0 0%
Dino
0%
0 0%
Bunny
0%
0 0%
Canine
2.70%
1 2.70%
Bear
0%
0 0%
Others
18.92%
7 18.92%
Total 37 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

If you're a furry what are ya?
I'll put alot of options to this =p
I doubt there will be much furries but anyways.
btw you don't have to be as hardcore as some of them are to be considered one.

I'm a fox.

I'm counting scaleys too.
Veemon's Followers
I am a furry and if I could be one I would be a taller version of Gabumon cause I really love him and he is phenominal and so much more......So I pick other cause Gabumon is too much of everything else to be something.....The feel of the fur, the body, the tattoo...murrsssss...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Wolf wolf wolf! My mannerisms and personality are pretty wolflike. At least, that's my assessment. I have a great affinity for dogs, but I'd say I'm more wolfish than dogish.
I'm a kitty girl. Why? I have no idea, I just am! : D
I can't vote. I am a wolf and a dragon. I love scaleys and nothing gets me more ( besides scales) is a wolf , so I am stuck :-p!
Veemon's Followers
I guess you fall under the 'other' category. o.o;;
Crimson Fox, the name says it all.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
*twitch...twitch...*

All of the bloody above...

But right now, I'm a lone wolf, howling at the silhouette of the blue moon, playing with my shadows- er- I really should stop typing my thoughts.
Yeah, well, I'm just fiery horny bastard- err... dragon, if there could be something I would like to do, it would be yiffing a dragon n n.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sounds dangerous and time consuming, however, I personanlly know Nessie and Champ, so which want you want to play huh? Which one?

oh yeah, topic...

I am a bear! stout, angry, and intelligent, I crave the simple pleasures in life such as food, sleep, and squeaky squeaky, I can care for others at times but I don't have to! also, I am big which is fun

Munkee, if your a at and I'm a bear, this could be a bit harder than we first thought