Join our server on Discord

Trophies for total post count......
Yep, posts come quickly! I just wish more people posted.
Maybe the site needs something more attractive than it already is to the current posting users. I believe the forums actually lack something that would provide amusement to the newcomers which would encourage them to keep posting.

The problem is, to find what it lacks.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
True DMX but the question is its our job as a community to figure that out...and I hope that they would reconsider not posting.....Maybe if their is something attractive or something...Like trophies or something......We need to figure this out....I ll be thinking of ways like always that would be helpful....Lets put our thinking caps on and work it out! ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Who's making the trophies again?
I think we forgot about that detail, didn't we?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
What about daily quotes/practical jokes?
Those are pretty cool but I wanted to take a crack at the trophies but I dont know squat when it coems to animation and other such....I wish someone could help...I know the ideas of what I need done but I cannot execute them with the knowledge I have of animation....We need to find someone who could make animated gifs......I need some help....please if anyone else sees this..please help me...Thanks! ....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
THIS IS AN ANOUCEMENT, IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME MAKE TROPHIES, YOU CAN PM ME. THAT IS ALL.... I still am trying to find anyone to help me out with this idea, please if you have any talent for this please help us out....thank you and let wither myself or DA WOLFE know...thank you....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I was thinking it would be fun if we started our very own weekly webcomic, lol, but then it hit me- "Who would do it?"

Webcomics are fun!
Lol, I can imagine it, it'd be funny to see the whole things we do around here drawn :P
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad