Yuri RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
06-15-2006, 02:59 AM,

OOC: Gunter...if you please...can you please pair me up with a lady soon? (I'm feeling a bit horny here!) If so, can I pick one?

PS. I'm almost gonna cum soon, so have her show up just as I orgasm and splatter myself with my hot ballerina cum. I'd like to see the look on her face as she witnesses my orgasm.
06-15-2006, 07:35 AM,

*bounding for Building to building with ease,Giren just doing her normal day thing.Listening to "glass Shatters" by Disturbed on her MP3 Player,humming a completly Differant Tune,she jumps right into a pole and slides down on her ass like She always does.*

Giren:.....why is there a pole in my way...*tries to run around the pole,but again (like always) runs into the pole again.*
06-15-2006, 01:53 PM,

"Gee..." Vicky giggled, then smiled to Red. "Well, I think I wasn't looking either."

The blue scaled dragon girl looked over Red again and then looked around her. "Aren't you with someone else here? Or did you come alone?"

Regina on her own was drinking for about her 21th bottle of beer. "Well, I think I had enough..." she put the bottles aside and grinned. "WAITER! I WANT WHISKY!"

Vicky heard that and one of her ears perked up, she sweatdropped.

[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]

06-15-2006, 02:07 PM,

Princess Jeannette Wrote:(OOC: Gunter...is it me, or is my 'sexy ballerina' stuff not helping me 'get some' enough? Please set me up with another sexy lesbian ballerina soon, k? If you need me, I'll be masturbating in my toe shoes on the bed in my dressing room.)

*retires back to the dressing room and strips to my stockings, pointe shoes and tiara and masturbates in front of the mirror, noting the hot aroused and passionate facial expressions I make. (I wonder if I can use them in my next show?)*

OOC: Maybe you leaving the dressing room right after someone fell into it has something to do with it? I know Neither Alte nor I would be going out of the room if somebody just crashed in...

Anyway, I think it's perfectly fine to approach one of the other girls... te RPG will only go nowhere fast if we don't have interaction between the players.
06-15-2006, 02:11 PM,

Giren:*she gets up and dust her self off*where was i going.....oh yeah...the....wait....no i dont know where im going....*she jumps on top of a roof and falls though into populated area of people,like a Bar.*....whoops....hehe..
06-15-2006, 02:16 PM,

Alte was halfway through her fifth bottle of sake as she looked over to see two young women run into each other [Red and Vicky]. She watched the dialogue with slight amusement, her buzz and her body making everything seem a bit more humorous than usual. I'd do that cat... but the drakeling would be a nice change of taste... she thought, looking over towards what seemed to be the dragon-girl's sister. Maybe she'll be a bit looser, though.

Getting up with her sake in hand, the dog-girl headed over to the table where the other dragon girl sat with many empty beer bottles. She handed the waiter money as he headed there with a bottle of whiskey, and carried it the rest of the way to the table, and Regina. "This is on me. May I join you?"

She turns around startled as the sound of shattering glass comes from across the bar...

OOC: Alte is now looking towards Giren and waiting for an answer from Regina. At the moment she is startled, and if someone were to bump into her suddenly from the left side, she would probably drop her sake.
06-15-2006, 02:26 PM,

she gets up once again,brushing herself off.she looks at almost everyone looking at her,while walking to the bar itself.her butt plants itself next to Alte and the other girls.

"why is everyone staring at me..."
Girens ear's move around picking up the sound of murmering.
06-15-2006, 03:13 PM,

"Heh," Regina looked on Alte and grinned, "Sure thing; nice of you to pay, I was getting tired of using my sis's money to pay." she took a bottle of whiskey from the waiter and then raised it in front of Alte. "Cheers?"

At that moment, Regina closed one eye and opened the bottle of the drink.

[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]

06-15-2006, 04:52 PM,

OOC: I forgot two things in regards to Alte -- first off, as Strengths, she's a skilled practitioner of hypnosis and ninjutsu (her armbands come from her training), but for her weaknesses she's poor at the former while drinking, has a strong love of drinking, and she cannot attack anybody without reason (a mental block keeps her from doing it). Also, she's very clumsy in everyday situations, but not when fighting or using ninjutsu, and her ears are extremely sensitive. Any noise too loud or too high pitched can damage them and throw off her balance.

IC:

Alte sat down and smiled across the table, a slightly drunken smile, but sincere. "M'name is Alte. Thought you looked a bit lonely over here." She took a drink from her bottle of sake as she looked across the table. Her free hand rested outstretched, revealing one of her silver armbands, with crisp yet shallow engravings across the edges. Waving her bottle towards the bar, she signaled for another one. "So whas yer name, drakelin?"

OOC: Alte is focused on Regina now, and likely to be startled if anybody comes up from behind her, because she's drunk.
06-15-2006, 06:26 PM,

Giren came from behind Alte and yelled out in a very annoyed fasion.

"HEY,I WAS TALKING TO YOU!!!"

she just looked at Alte with an annoyed look apon her face.