Join our server on Discord

Poll: Are you ever scuicidal?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Never
30.43%
7 30.43%
I have been before
30.43%
7 30.43%
I am now
4.35%
1 4.35%
It is a weekly ocurence
13.04%
3 13.04%
maybe yearly
0%
0 0%
every night/day
8.70%
2 8.70%
a rare occurence
13.04%
3 13.04%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Dismal yes... but very common
Oh that makes sense. Ok just wanted to know that.
Are you spying on me?.... Anyway, I wish I didn't go to that HS but circumstances lead me there and let me say with the predictament I was in, people were looking to get me......It was an experience none-theless..... I am curious why did you want to know?....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I wanted to know where somethings like those took place. It sounds like a really strange/bad school.
ok, I was curious that you wanted to know....The worst thing is this place's convienance, I mean I could take the path and get to NYC in 15 minutes maybe less......I could take a ferry and be in manhattan in 25 minutes....
I could take the lincoln and holland tunnel and that is normally about a half an hour. I could take buses from dollar vand to Nj transit buses and get there in 45 minutes......Everyone moves here and creates more a diverse ghetto because of the convienance to get a good job in NYC.....So when people get unmanigable, granted I love my city to death and I love being here but the violence here is amazing, even though people are beginning to call downtown, little NY......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Wow, was it really necessary for you to name those things off, LonelyGabs?! Nah, I'm just giving you a hard time...I give everyone a hard time. Oh yeah, about the poll...I don't see why you made this Collin...you know it pisses me off when you do shit like this! Yeah sure I slept with a butcher knife in my bed a couple times, but that doesn't mean anything...well actually yeah it does, but still, Collin cut that shit out! You know how I feel about this kinda stuff...and I don't want to get into that because it pisses me the fuck off....cya ya'll later! Oh and LonelyGabs, I always spy on you...I walk from WI all the way by you just to stalk you. *rolls eyes* Muahaha, just kidding!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I should be honored, my first stalker.....Well second........ :shock:
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Ahh, Highschool... I don't have that much memories of that place, I don't remember my old classmates, I don't remember what batch, I don't remember the nicknames they gave me... I don't even remember the name! It was Romanian, and I never could pronounce it right.

At ages 12 and 13, highschool was pretty fun, the disecting, the chemical compounds- the young teachers who never seem to stop being cheerful even when provoked...

Well, the security back than was... how do you say this... "okay". Not to tight.. as in PROTECT THE PACKAGE tight... and not to loose, as in "The kid's got a nuke- let him in before he gets late" loose- it was... meh. I can say not bad.

Well, I don't know much about highschool, because right after my dad died (when I was 13), my grandpapa decided that I should get private tutors... (if you read my previous rants, you'll know what hell-spawned woman I was stuck with.)

Now she was SUPER TIGHT. I swear- she hits me. I chew gum- she hits me... with a chair. I whistle, she hits. I smile- she gets suspicious, and hits. I breathe to loud- THUD.

Lol, I can't remember a single day when I wasn't yelled at, humiliated, hit, slapped, pricked, made to bleed, starved (not allowed to eat during sessions, according to her- it messes with the study.) hehehe- well, those stuff. I was stuck with her for what? 6, maybe seven whole years? (She was there even after my grandad died when I was 15!) Hell- it felt great to be rid of her...
aww...but now shes gone! no more of the bitch.
<.<
>.>
*hugs gunter really tight*
Talk about made experiences......Sorry Gunter....... I should no bad experiences in school.....I wont go there for now......cause you know.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:Hell- it felt great to be rid of her...

*Starts singing* DING DONG THE WITCH IS GONE, Okay haven't watched that movie since I was 5 so I don't remeber the rest. Highschool is, to say the least, interesting. So far funniest memory was around christmas a couple years back, my teacher told us all to do some report on the history of Saint Nicholas, not santa but the guy who inspired his creation, and I said I was Jewish so I wouldn't have to do it. The funniest part was that she actually believed me, she asked me to talk a bit about my history, I just started quoting stuff from "The Rugrats. Passover Special." To this day she still thinks I'm Jewish.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad