Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers / Digimon Data Squad
DV85 Wrote:
Quote:Now we can LEGALLY make hentai artwork of her...

Well depending where you live in the world, lolikon/lolicon and shota are perfectly legal or insanely illegal. I remember some site called ASACP having info on this, also about stories too.

...You're not very familiar with the concept of sarcasm, are you?
I don't believe in it.
Check out the NEW COLOR pictures of the team: http://www.digimonhimitsu.com/main.php
After looking at that picture I feel dissapointed. The main cast whether they be digidestined, tamers or something else should be young. Having them older takes all of the fun away and this is not in retrospect to drawing pictures or writing stories. The real issue I have is that most cartoons or anime shown where I live feature kids to young teenage aged cast members because the show itself was meant for kids to young teenage aged viewers.

Unless this new season is going to be more intense then the previous four, which by the way got a Y7 rating in the US, this might actually already be a sign that the season is doomed to fail. Why would 18 year olds be interested in having digital monsters tag around with them anyway? Don't they have more important things to worry about like college, dating or financial situations? Now its way too early to be sure of anything so I might be rushing by saying the season might not do well. I guess we'll just have to wait and see when it aires on our local glass screened boxes. Hopefully the dub crew won't screw up by changing a lot of material.
Well the one girl is 18, the other two guys are 14. The simple fact is that the animation is more traditional rather than the rather cutesy Digimon animation we are used to.

I think that this new style shows that the show could be headed in a better direction, more geared towards older teens, rather than young kids.

The offcial Toei site has been updated as well.
I don't mind that they're not kids, but none of the characters (in color now) has that intangible appealing factor that many of the DigiDestined had (it's not youth; it's something else). None of them has a special feature that makes them seem awkward, like goggles, a funny hat, weird glasses, abnormal hair color, or a jumpsuit. They're all just too normal.

That being said, Tohma H. Norstein is probably my favorite. I like the green shirt, and he would be the first Jewish DigiDestined.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Well maybe they'll add something before the show starts. Maybe the leader will wear sunglasses instead of googles. And the way the other guy looks totally makes sense with who he is.
Ah, yes, the goggles. I wouldn't be surprised if the dumped the goggles.
Wisemon Wrote:That being said, Tohma H. Norstein is probably my favorite. I like the green shirt, and he would be the first Jewish DigiDestined.

Har, hardy, goddamn har. I'm not sure whether to laugh, rejoice or grab my Uzi. What'll he get, the Crest of Ruach? Ruach = either "spirit" in this context.

Ruach, of course, being exactly the attribute you claim these characters lack.

And for God's sake, they CANNOT dump the goggles. There must, for some reason or other, be goggles. It's Tradition.

* Anonmon launches into a rousing rendition of "Tradition" from _Fiddler_on_the_Roof_.
Quote:Har, hardy, goddamn har. I'm not sure whether to laugh, rejoice or grab my Uzi.
I figured you'd be the only one to catch on to the "stein" in the name.

Quote:me launches into a rousing rendition of "Tradition" from _Fiddler_on_the_Roof_.
And what's Anatevka without goggles?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against