Join our server on Discord

My Digimon run down...
UnknownH Wrote:You know no one here cares who you're favorite digimon is right? It's fine that you like that one.

Just as long as you don't write all-sex {your_favorite}mon lemons, then yup, we don't care who your favorite Digimon is. Even Renamon.
b-but everyone cares who my favortie digimon is.....right? *shifty nervous eyes* its lucifermon first form, so cute and evil.
You mean lucemon? As long as you like you're choice it's ok with everyone else.
Why are there so many devil digimon...
Well theres two I can name...
Never mind just ignore me.
*searches for ignore button*.....kuso >< and yes, i like my choice.
Penance Wrote:b-but everyone cares who my favortie digimon is.....right? *shifty nervous eyes* its lucifermon first form, so cute and evil.

Stealing my favorite Digimon, are you?

Lucemon quiz:
What are the metaphorical implications of Lucemon's personality?

Hehehehehe... try and answer that solidly. You don't have to be "correct", persay (this isn't high school), but you need to give a solid answer.
hmm my favourite Digimon:

1. Veemon
2. Gabumon, Elecmon, Beelzemon, Flamedramon, Monodramon
Yeah, I think we can all see that you like Veemon. :P

Gender was another think that had eluded me. That was one reason why I started running around online to find what the general concensus was since the show was not good enough for me. (Plus I hadn't watched the right episodes while I had that though in mind) That is more or less when I hit "these" boards. I'm meaning, I figured these boards HAD to have some topic on it, but if they didn't I was going to look at all the pictures and some of the lemons anyways. Lemons was a new description to me, but one quick glance and I figured out what it was about. I still don't understand how that came about, but I digress.

As far as digimon having a gender: my answer is yes and no. From what I've seen digimon is VERY subjective. The series itself consisted of three different worlds where the digital world had a slighty different interaction with the human world. Gennai also said that as well. In all case and puroses, I positive the digital world is based of the information off of the human (not much evidence in the 4th season though). So if the digital world did exist I would say that the digimon would have be male or female. And it is all your fault! lol

I'm just a little hesitant about a certain digimon being both though. For one, we have the angel and devil digimon which are two different forms. Another, is that, unlike pokemon, most of the digimon are based off of mythical creatures then regular animals. Which is probably the main reason why I'm interested in digimon. Mythical creature types vary in gender: some where a whole spieces, some where the only ones, and others (mainly spirits) where either male or female. My base instinct tells me it is mostly one gender each... but I'll respect other people's opions too.

Even if digimon didn't have any gender they can easily be sorted by mascuilne and feminine. (kinda obvious, but I still had to say it.)
Yeah if they don't they're still male or female depending on the looks of the digimon. Even some pokemon look and seem male and female.
Anonmon Wrote:
Penance Wrote:b-but everyone cares who my favortie digimon is.....right? *shifty nervous eyes* its lucifermon first form, so cute and evil.

Stealing my favorite Digimon, are you?

Lucemon quiz:
What are the metaphorical implications of Lucemon's personality?

Hehehehehe... try and answer that solidly. You don't have to be "correct", persay (this isn't high school), but you need to give a solid answer.

i cannot answer that, he's my fave digimon, not my fave obsession. *goes back to playing final fantasy 7*