Join our server on Discord

Least favorite character?
Quote:Davis was just annoying. I couldnt stand Kazu & Kenta I just cant stand JP. Big fat-ass just wasnt interesting.
Like I said before, if I weren't East coast too, you'd be joining your namesake. Twisted
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
exactly what I thought when I saw him insult you're fav character (man is this guy a perv.)
Not a 'big fat-ass' so much as a 'big cuddly teddy bear'. JP rules!
heh heh good one (btw I PMed you a happy b-day just because it was nice)
Quote:heh heh good one (btw I PMed you a happy b-day just because it was nice)
Whoops, sorry about that. I haven't checked my PM's in a while because I haven't been getting the pop-up window. I think I have it set in the profile. I wonder why it's not working. Does anybody know anything else that could cause it to not work? Sorry, this is irrelevant to the topic, but I already mentioned my least favorites.
I know that you saw me.
He was talking to me, actually. And yeah...um...how *do* you turn on alerts? Because I wouldn't have known if he hadn't told me...

By the way, I went as JP to Sakura Con this spring.

http://www.obsessedwithanime.com/conventions/grab_image.php?id=10066&type=1&conid=14&cs_start=120

http://www.obsessedwithanime.com/conventions/grab_image.php?id=10070&type=1&conid=14&cs_start=240

http://www.obsessedwithanime.com/conventions/grab_image.php?id=11010&type=6&conid=14&cs_start=0
Those costumes kick ass! You even got the shoes right. I'm a fan, but I don't have the devotion for that. I might not have J.P.'s body type anymore, but I still believe that he has the best personality of any character, so he's still my favorite. Anyway, if I bought a jumpsuit, I know I'd just end up turning it into a Ghostbusters uniform, not that there's anything wrong with that.
I know that you saw me.
Or you could say you're Joel or Mike from MST3K. lol
Quote:Or you could say you're Joel or Mike from MST3K.
I don't understand that reference. I'm more familiar with PM5K.
I know that you saw me.
the shoes...I took a marker to them the day before the con. They're still wearing off on my hands every time I tie them.

And the girl dressed as Zoe there made the jumpsuit. Let's give her a big hand! *applauds wildly* ...what?

Joel was the original host of Mystery Science Theatre (later replaced by Mike), a show wherein a man and two robots made a satirical commentary while watching bad movies. Being that Joel worked on janitorial staff before he was made part of the experiment, he wore a jumpsuit. Later, the Mad Scientists in charge made Mike wear one too.