Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
"Oh, I agree, master." Jen looked at the three slaves, and in the clouds of pleasure that polluted 'her' mind, Jacob gave one last scream. "Flare and Corona! Think about it, Master! Flare is an already perfect slave! Big, sexy body, and Corona, oh, the fun we could have for her. You know, Master, out of all the cunts that lived her, she actually loved me the most?" Jen giggled. "But that's not all. I mean no offense, but she could be your first real breaking. You could shatter whatever remainds of her love for me, I'll help of course! You can break her in yourself, show everyone you're a REAL master. You don't just take the work of others, you're just as good, if not better than others! Plus, just look how perfect she and her mother go together. Imagine...Fucking my ass while watching those two have sex? Licking each other's cunts...Sucking each other's tits. Their tongues wrestling, Master...It sounds perfect, doesn't it?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Corona looked stunned and looked up at Jacob with eyes that showed him her wounded soul. She muffled something weakly into her gag, her shaking body becoming more still. Throughout all this Jacob had been sending her mental messages, glares and evil glances, and openly mocked and insulted her, and now he was almost begging his master to make her the slave, even though she was clearly failing the test. "Jenny, use your mind to remove her gag. Looks like she has something to add." Jet said, stroking Jacobs hair and face.

AS he did, Jet continued. "Hmm, mother daughter set would work fine...and breaking her. I dont know though. She seems very easy to break, she did everything I asked in the other room, I actually thought she was already trained. Would she really make a good slave for breaking?"
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yes, Master." Jenny used 'her' powers to take the gag out and dropped it to the ground. "Anything you'd like to say, bitch?" When asked if Corona would he a good slave, Jen nodded and giggled. "Oh, I think so, Master. She may not show it, but I'm sure some part of her still thinks I'm faking this or that my old daddy will come to save her. Imagine how good it'll feel to break that part of her. To make her all about loving you. Imagine turning her into a lustful slut who would have sex with her own mother for a chance to make love to you..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Hmm..well, lets see." Jet said, looking at Corona. Her naked body trembled, she was scared, scared out of her mind, and her lips lips shook as she feebly choked out her words past her bleeding Vocal cords. "Jacob...why?" The question seemed simple enough, why was he doing all this? Why? For a cock? Because he loved Jet? But before he could answer, she added something.

"Why...do you hate?" Her voice was barely a whisper, even JEt had to strain to hear her. "I...I never loved you more than anyone...you were my brother...I always respected you...feared you...loved you...but...but you hate me...you want me to be a slave...you want me to hurt...why? Why me more than them? More than anyone?"

Jet laughed loudly, almost shaking the windows with his loud howling laughter. Corona flinched and pissed herself, crying softly. "Tell her Jenny, tell her and explain it to me." He said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jen looked at Corona, and for a second a pain in his heart was felt. But Jacob remembered his promise, and Jen wanted to erase all of 'her' past as Jacob. So Jenny answered, "Because for two reasons. One: Because I love Jet. I love the way he fucks me, I love how he can overpower me. I love his big, hard cock fucking me. I love wearing girl clothes for him. I love him more than you loved me. I love him like my mo-like how Silvia loved Alex. I need him in my life, and I'll do anything, even betray you, to get him to love me."

"Two: You could do so much better.. I've been fucked so well and with such power, I don't think I could ever get hard for a woman again. I need a man, and so do you. You're too weak on your own. Alex has been gone for who knows how long! I don't think he'll ever be back. All of the other cunts in this house are stronger than you. You're the weakest. If you want, think of this as me helping you. I'm giving you a chance to be with a real man. I'm giving you a chance to get this hard...perfect cock...and I'm giving you a chance to move on. Because, to be honest? I do hate you. I hate all women. They steal hunks like Jet away from me. But out of the goodness of my heart, and the fact my man wants some cunts to fuck, I'm giving you the chance to be with him." Jen never lost 'her' bitchy tone and smile.
Corona shrank away from his words, and each was like a lash used to whip her. "I...I cant help how I am-" "Well said slut! Well said!" Jet exclaimed to Jenny. "Hmmm, fine, she will be my slave. You, that fairy slut, this big breasts bitch, and this little pathetic one will be my slaves. The others may go. Im kicking them out of here after the wedding." He said with a sadistic smile. He humped a bit, stirring the cum around inside Jenny. "Now then, when my knot goes down we are going to take care of these bitches. I will take the slaves, you can take the not slaves. Hmmm, I should make them all bear my children as well, since you cant do that." He added.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Kick them out? Are you sure, Master?" Jen asked, and in a whisper, "What if Alex does come back?" Still, on his master's order, he would obey, moaning as the cum was stirred. "As you wish, master. But I don't want to have sex with the not slaves, sir...Oh, but I think I know what I can do that will torture them and please me," Jenny giggled, awaiting for the knot to die down.
"And if your bitch of a father ever comes back, I will kick his ass right back to where he came from. And if worst comes to worst, I still have you and these four as hostages. From how they react, it sounds like Alex is soft on them, he wont just let his son and bitches die." He laughed and then whispered into his ear, "Not that I could ever kill a bitch as sexy as you." He then listened to and laughed again. "Im sure it will be a pleasant surprise!" The knot slowly died down and Jet let Jenny slid off his cock, the cum pouring out as he did.

"Im going to go make these bitches...comfortable. Take that fox slut with you and go...accommodate our guests. We still have a few days till the wedding and they have to stay until then." With that he began to take the girls where were slaves away with him, Corona crying softly as he picked her up. "Oh, and bring Kazey back with you, Im taking these sluts to the master bed room, when your done, come and get me."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jen nodded and began to get dressed again in Silvia's dress. Once dressed, he grabbed Tali and freed her, bringing her out to meet Angy and the others, and to see if Ren was awake. He pushed Tali to the ground, her arms and legs bound. He then made sure all the girls could talk without gags, before leaving again. He then came back. "So ladies, how do I look?" 'She' giggled, and the girls saw Jen return, wearing one of Angy's outfits, to be specific, a copy of the standard clothing Angewomon wore. The outfit had been changed slightly, so his small cock was hanging in the air, and there was a hole to expose his asshole. He then walked up to Angy and said, "So, Angy, you loved daddy a lot, right?"
The girls were crying and moaning with despair. Ren was awake, but she was silent. Someone had probably filled her in while they were gone, and when Jen entered she simply looked away as if ashamed to have ever cared for him. But she did notice Tali, and said nothing.

When he reentered with Angy's clothes, the others gasped. Angy blushed and looked away. "I...Im not answering you. You are not Jacob." she said weakly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)