Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
Jen kissed back, before moving 'her' head back to moan loudly as the cock filled him up. "Master!" He gasped, and he saw and heard his family as they watched. He turned to look at them, especially at Corona and smiled. "Jealous?" 'She' asked, before moaning again and kissing Jet, trying to move 'her' hips in time with his thrusts.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Corona broke down, completely heart broken, sobbing harder than the other two and struggling in her restraints. She had never loved Jacob romantically, but she had thought that he cared about her, and he had nearly seduced her. Her frail mind, timid nature, and fearful approach to everything had finally snapped her in half, and she struggled hard, yet uselessly against her restraints, tears streaming down her face in vast rivers that dripped down the rest of her body. Even the Rena sauce was overpowered by her moment of extreme grief, that even now Jacob was hurting her, selling her, giving her no peace, and rubbing it in to boot.

Jet didnt care or didnt notice, and fucking Jacob hard and fast, one hand moving around to pinch and squeeze one of his nipples while the other stroked his back. "So tight, even now." He said with his wolfish grin, picking up the pace as he did.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jen, like 'her' master, ignored the sound of crying. If anything, it only spurred 'her' on. Jen bounced on the hard cock and moaned loudly. 'She' heard Jet's compliment and smiled back seductively. "Tighter than any of them," 'she' loudly, and proudly giggled, before moaning as 'she' was fucked. "Oh, Master! Harder! Faster! Fuck me! You're so much better than sex with any of these cunts!" She screamed, pouring salt all over Corona's wounds.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Corona continued to thrash, to cry, to try to escape, bleeding around her gag as her screams tore her vocal cords. Jet still ignored her.

Jet fucked Jacob almost savagly for a few more second before pulling out and tossing Jen on the floor. "Now, raise that ass bitch. You know the drill." He said, getting ready to fuck him doggy style.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jen smiled and nodded, turning over and shaking 'her' ass in the air. "Fuck me, Master! Fuck me so I can't even remember what's like to have sex with a woman! Fuck me!" 'She' cried, slapping his own ass and shaking it wildly. Finally, Jen had saw Corona, but even as she bled, there was no control. The side that wanted to see these girls in pain was overpowering everything thanks to Jet's cock and fingers. "What's wrong, Corona? Did you honestly thought I would love you? Ha! Only thing I love is men and big cocks!" She shouted.
Waves of heat began to emanate from Corona, distorting the air around her. Little tiny sparks would go off around her face, but Corona had never shown any aptitude for her mother's powers at all, and the bindings around her were hard leather. Even if she could make fire, it would take a gross amount of it to break free. Easy enough for Flare, a fully trained battle Flareon, but not for the sheltered, drugged, depressed half human girl.

Jet quickly began to fuck Jen again, ramming his cock all the way in one thrust. He pistoned in and out of Jen's ass, howling in pleasure as one hand came around to stroke Jen's cock while the other went through his hair.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jen ignored the angry and heartbroken fire girl, like his master, and moaned as a cock was shoved in his ass. "Master...Please, I'd do anything to be your wife! I love you! I love you more than anyone else!" 'She' gasped, thrusting 'her' ass in time with the pounding. 'Her' ass held onto the cock tightly, silently begging for Jet's seed. As the hands came down, Jen moaned as his dick was stroked, getting ready to cum.
"I know!" Jet roared as he fucked Jacob even harder and finally released a huge torrent of his seed into him, making 'her' look pregnant. His knot swelled to keep it all in, stretching Jen's ass again. He would then pick Jen up while she was still impaled and sit down, Jen sitting on his cock still due to the knot. He licked Jen from behind, kissing and stroking, his hands pinching 'her' nipples and rubbing 'her' soft body.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jen screamed in joy, cumming all over the ground, some of it getting on himself. After the intense orgasm, perhaps one more intense than he had ever felt, he was sitting on his master, looking pregnant and still impaled. 'She' felt the kisses and licks, moaning as 'her' nipples were touched. Suddenly, 'she' spoke. "Again, master! I need more sperm. A whore like me can never have enough cum inside or on her!" Jen cried, trying to turn around to kiss him. But before 'she' did, the slave looked at the three girls in front of them that had saw him getting fucked. "Sorry, ladies, but I need a real man. None of you could ever please me like my man here. He's stronger, better looking, and more fun in bed than any of you!"
The girls moaned and humped the air in response, eyes glazed over and full of lust. All but Corona, who had stopped struggling and was now moaning and weeping. "Not yet my eager slut." He said, kissing Jen again. "First we have to pick our slaves, but it looks pretty obvious which ones Im going to take."

If Jacob still wanted to save Tali for Ren's sake at all, he would have to act fast, convince Jet to take Corona instead, though it might drive her deeper into the hell Jacob had already put her in. She was shaking and crying, still struggling a little from time to time. Maybe convincing him that breaking a slave was the mark of a true master, or that a mother daughter set was too good to pass up. Or he could let him just take Tali. If course, Ren would never forgive him, and she was going to be let free after this.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)