Join our server on Discord

Furry College LIfe (Astaroth/Fred)
Although a new experience I doubted i could do it twice in a row, still, I kept thrusting inside of her, though waiting to pull out when I needed to. I was panting now, started to get sweaty a bit from holding back. I broke the kiss to lightly lick her neck under her chin, kissing every now and again to her chest before going to her mouth.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
I was getting hotter and hotter whilst he kept thrusting into me, making me moan louder. "Huh, please don't... hold back." I ask as my body started to feel funny.
The OCA
Creative Minds
With that I thrust deep, hard, and fast, I kiss her deeply all the while groaning loudly. A moment later I let loose with light grunts, at each thrust.
The OCA
I start moaning louder and panting more, my body starts to warm up fast making me sweat a bit. I start feeling another orgasm coming on again, as he was fucking me fast, my orgasm came out faster than usual, making me get even hotter. "Aahh...Oh GOD!!" I moan.
The OCA
Creative Minds
I kept thrusting through another orgasm, panting before orgasming myself. Thrusting hard and deep, "Arg...ohhhhh..wow...god.." I murmer, holding her close.
The OCA
I made another soft moan as my orgasm ended, then feeling him orgasming inside of me felt new, I then rested my head on his shoulder, panting a little. "Wow....that....was.......huh.....awesome." I said whilst resting.
The OCA
Creative Minds
Slowly pulling out of her, shuddering with phantom pleasure. "mmm!...ah..." I gasp as my cock slid out of her folds. I hold her close in a hug, breathing deeply before replying. "yeah...awesome."
The OCA
"Mmmm." I feel him take his cock out of me, making me moan a bit. "Huh....do you wanna rest for a bit? Wanna sleep?" I ask looking into his eyes deeply whilst breathing heavily.
The OCA
Creative Minds
I stare deep into her eyes, grin a bit. "If we dose off sure." I say, moving a stray hair behind her ear and giving her a light kiss, content to cuddle at the moment.
The OCA
I smile back at him, cuddling him back. I blush a little and moved a bit up, streched and made a yawn. "Omg, I feel tired." I land my body back on to the bed and look at his body before resting my head on his chest and started to cuddle him softly.
The OCA
Creative Minds