Join our server on Discord

Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
"Oh, I was just having a little bit of fun, lovely." Jedrek swam in close again to the blue haired beauty, and chuckled lightly. "You're welcome to slap my rump anytime you know."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva smiles as she hugs the dragon as best as she can and looks up at him. "Oh really? Mhh though if I'd do something to it, it would be something different" Grinning, the girl sneaks her hands down to the dragon's rear and instead of slapping it, just grasps it ever so tightly and growls playfully at him.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek growls blissfully as his tail wags above his scaly rump. "Naughty girl, heheh." He sticks his tongue out playfully and hugs the lovely ice girl.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The human of ice meeps cutely and smiles at him. "Oh look who is talking. As if you aren't naughty yourself" She giggles and then adds. "Still what should we do? Maybe lay down instead? I never had a sun bath before" she admits.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Sure, we can sunbathe." Jedrek grinned pleasantly towards Shiva before holding her hand gently and leading them back to shore. "I'll oil you up nice and thick, and then you can do me." A playful smirk grew across the shadow dragon's muzzle again.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmh...now that sounds a wonderful idea" Shiva replied and happily heads towards their own spot. Once there, she unfolds her towel and gently lays down on it. "There Jedrek, you can have fun oiling me up" She couldn't help but smirk at her own comment.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hehe, okay, lovely." Jedrek made his way to her side before he started to oil up his claws with the suntan lotion before he started to oil up Shiva's snowy white skin. "Mmm, you have such smooth skin, Shivie."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Soft murrs escape Shiva's throat as she enjoys the feeling of him rubbing the lotion over her backside. "Well I do take care of myself. I wonder something though" She paused for a moment before adding. "Since this is sorta of another reality of sorts. Will I get a tan just by having a sun bath?" She asks and then chuckles.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Nah, this is our sun, cutie. We just warped from your house to a nice little island I know about." Jedrek grinned and playfully slurped her cheek before he turned back to oiling up her body to protect her from the sun, before he reaches her waistline. "Rawrrr...does my cutie ice girl want a full body oiling?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmhh..." Shiva murrs happily from all that attention and then chuckles gently. "Ooh? You wouldn't mind doing that for me?" She asks gently though she took the chance to playfully wiggle her tush just for the shadow dragon.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions