Join our server on Discord

Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
"Glad you like it." Jedrek grinned as he wiggled his toes a little, enjoying the soft, warm sand. "So, do you want to eat lunch first, lovely, or are you up for a swim?" The shadow dragon then blushed lightly as he thought about Shiva dressed in only a cute, snug swimsuit.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The elemental of ice couldn't help but notice him blushing and then chuckles. "Oh swim first. I am not yet that hungry" She replied to him and smiles. "Lead the way"
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Sounds good, Shivie." The shadow dragon chuckled softly as he walked into the water, the beefy lizard reaching waist level before stopping to wait for her. "C'mon in, lovely. The water is a little cool, so I bet you'll love it."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva stood there, reluctant if the temperature of the water would even truly be cool enough for her or rather unbearable. Taking a deep breath, the girl then steps forward, slowly getting into the water and nearing the dragon. "The water is cool indeed. Not bad though I must admit"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek chuckled a little before leaning in to slurp her nose. "Yup, nothing to worry about. So how good of a swimmer are you, lovely?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"No good one for sure" Shiva admitted while poking a tongue out playfully. "Never been in a beach before or taken any swim in the ocean." She murmurs gently before adding. "Let's face it, even any possible lake where I live, is completely frozen, so there weren't any places I could take a swim"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh yeah, good point." Jedrek chuckled softly before telling her, "Well, I'll make sure to stay close so you'll be safe then." The shadow dragon then submerged his head and grinned as he observed Shiva's lovely form in her cute swimsuit. Deciding to be playful, the dragon's tail lashed out and slapped the icy human's rump.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Eek~" The human of ice meeps once feeling the slap on her rear and pouts rather cutely. "Hey that's not fair. You are a very bad dragon you know" She comments playfully before putting her hands down on the water and chuckling as she lowered the temperature of the water around them.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yipes!" The shadow dragon jumps out of the cold water before swimming to where it was decidedly warmer. "Okay, you got me good, sneaky." Jedrek stuck his tongue out, before he started to calm down.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva couldn't help but poke her tongue out playfully before smirking. "Next time, use a different environment to try and get to me" the human of ice giggles before then adding. "Remember that water and Ice sometimes do get along well" The blue-haired girl then pulled her hands off the water, letting the temperature go back to normal.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions