Join our server on Discord

Darkness to light (Silver/AWL)
"I will, Rhona...but maybe later, I've got to check on Amy, right now." The avian answered, patting her back gently, before standing up. "You stay here, okay?" he added, gently tucking her in under the blanket, and kissing her cheek, before leaving the room, across the hall into the shower room. "Amy? You still in here?" he asked as he entered.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Amy was still in the shower, cleaning herself up and humming to herself. Her drenched form outlined her erotic figure perfectly and she didnt even notice when Ocax came in. Her tail waved from side to side as she washed away all her cares, still humming softly, something she had previously not been allowed to do.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ah...good... Ocax smiled a bit, quietly leaving the shower after seeing Amy was okay, and heading back downstairs, getting on the computer and writing up a quick report, reporting that one slave had been kidnapped, but the other two were under his wing, so to speak. He did not report however, that he had captured Sniver. Heading back upstairs, he slowly entered the room Rhona was in, peering inside. "You still awake, Rhona?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Rhona shifted a little and nodded timidly. She had been about to sleep, but with all that had happened that night just couldnt find a way to actually doze off. She sat up and yawned, wiping some sleep from her eyes and flicking her ears up. "Ocax?" She asked, having turned off the lights.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ahh...so you are awake." Ocax slowly approached, and sat down on the side of the bed again. "I've sent in a report for the man who came in here, the police will be on the lookout for him...as for you, are you feeling okay?" he asked, stroking Rhona's back gently with his talon.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Rhona nodded and purred a little from the back stroking. "I...Im fine." She said with a small blush. "I just...I didnt know anything about..." Her blush got bigger and bigger the more she thought about it until she couldnt really speak about it anymore. Since she had been held captive by her mistress, Rhona did not think it was possible to have sex that was pleasurable for both partners, but when Ocax had fucked her she had been in more pleasure than she had ever dreamed, though do to the drugs effect she only remembered about half of it.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"About...?" Ocax asked, continuing to gently stroke the girl's back, moving up closer to her. "You can ask me anything, Rhona, don't be afraid."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Rhona blushed and looked away. "S-Sex...I thought....I thought only one person could feel g-good during sex and the other was....was not supposed to...but...but what we did before...f-felt really good." She couldnt meet Ocax's gaze as she spoke but continued. "But I dont..dont know if it was real....I can hardly remember it at all."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"That's untrue, Rhona..." Ocax continued to soothingly rub Rhona's back, pulling her close. "Sex is meant to be pleasurable for both people...not just one." he explained, bringing his claw up from her back, and gently stroking it down the back of her neck, repeatedly. "I could show you...if you'd like." he added with a slight blush.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Rhona purred gently in his arms, the stroking doing wonders for her, and the comfort she gained from t was no less important. "Thank you..." she said softly. "I would...would like you to show me...but gently...please...if...if you can."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)