Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
OOC: *Rises from the hospital bed* What I was having a nap. Lol. Serious though been waiting for your post big blue.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: Just making sure you were around :3 Speaking of which, I'm freaking sick. Traqueitis or something (Dunno the english word, too lazy to search), it's something about respiratory stuff, gonna have a shot tonight ><, but I'll be fine. However, I gotta lay down for a day or two.

Anyway, 'nuff of symphaty-eating dialogues, let's get on with it!

IC:

Mar came out from Soma's shadow hole rather abruptly, falling onto his butt, facing the madeshift rift as he looked at it, struggling to keep himself onto balance after the slam. Upon standing up and dusting himself off, he scanned around, seeing Alex standing fine along with Tia and found himself in-between a stare competition between Rina and Monia. "Hey you two, glad to see you are fine!" he said casually.

Alex looked around, seeing everybody had made it fine. "Well that was just what we needed!" the boy punched the air excitedly, "Hey, Tia, did you get Ray's phone number in the end?" he grinned at the brunnete girl.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tia chuckled at Alex's enthusisam. "Actually I did so all I have to do is..." her voice trailed off as she realized her cell phone was no longer cliped onto her jeans. "Oh shoot! I lost my cell phone."

Monia continued to glare at Rina taking in yet another competitor for Mar, but as though someone was reading her mind Mar popped out of the hole. "Oh hey Big Blue." she said smiling before giving a dirty look to Rina once more.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ooof!" Ereth groaned as he thudded to the ground, shaking his head. "Some crazy portal, that was!" he added, before Joey came out right on top of him, landing on top of his back. "Well look who's here!"

"I'll say! That was fascinating!" The human chuckled, standing up off of Ereth's back as if nothing had happened, brushing his shirt off as Ereth stood up.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
[Mika's Room]

Both Mika and Mizuki murring from the gentle caress on their backs as kept on snuggling against the coyote's soft furry body for a while, before separate themselves from him. "I guess we call this a night..." Mika said with a giggles before went up to the bed and sit at the edge. "I'm sure your creator is waiting for you."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
[Guest Room]

"Hmmm... he does look more aesthetically pleasant, not to mention interesting, doesn't he?" Ray scratched his chin. "Lets wait for him to find out when he wakes up!"

[Mika's Room]

"You're right, its gettin' pretty late." The coyote got up and stretched a little. "Thanks for the bath... and the pajamas. By the way. I'll see you gals later." Prowl winked at them, and left their room, entering the guest room.

[Guest Room]

"Woah... What happened to Eri?" Prowl leaned over the bed, checking out the Creator's face.

"Oh, bandits did it. But don't worry, Nothus ate them all." Ray lied casually, sniggering. "Nice jammies by the way." He gestured at the coyote's pajama bottoms. "Looks a little tight. I can safely assume that you're not wearing any underwear."

"Hey- eyes up here buster!" Prowl growled, put his legs together and covered his groin with one large paw, gesturing at his eyes with the other. "Mika let me borrow this. It was pretty nice of her, n' admittedly, its pretty damn comfortable." He huffed.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(Guest Room)

Nothus rubbed his stomach enthusiastically. "Oh yeah. Those bandits had to be the most delicious I've ever tasted." To further emphasize the lie, Nothus licked his lips and picked his fangs with a taloned claw.

He looked Prowl up and down. "And no reason to be so insecure; I think you look pretty sexy in those pajamas," Nothus added with a straight face.

He kept the same serious expression for a few minutes before falling to the floor laughing up a storm.

Erimis rolled over in the bed, still asleep, unaware that his face had been marked up. But boy was he in for a surprise.

(Highway)

Lights from a city were growing in brilliance.

"Just hold on Erimis," a woman on the motorcycle whispered to herself. "You've made quite a great discovery..."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
[Guest Room]

"Aw h-hey! Don't make freakin' jokes like that man!" Prowl flustered underneath his fur. He really wasn't the kind to enjoy the spotlight, especially when people are laughing at him for it.

Ray dropped to the floor, clutching his stomach, practically wheezing with laughter as he wriggled hysterically. "OH-MY-GOD- Thatissofunny-"

"Man gimme a break!" Prowl grimaced now. Ray's funny laughter was somewhat contagious. Nothus' joke had a great effect as well, especially since he was normally a very serious character. That combined with Nothus and Ray's obvious vandalism of Erimis' face, Prowl cracked, and covered his muzzle, snorting into his paws to stifle a laugh, eyes watering from the humor.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"So.. what now?" Soma saked siting against the wall on the alley, he had regained his breath after using his powers.

"Hmm... I'm wondering who were those fursonas who attacked you? I would like for you to explain" Razyel said.

So you wanna fight me bitch? Rina thought as she approached Mar, grabbing his arm and squezzing it between her large breast "Hey, big boy, why don't we leave the little girl here while you and I go somewhere else, I think you would prefer a REAL woman like me" As she said that Rina lauched a challenging look at Monia I take your challenge whore.
To see some of my artwork Click here
"Aw man! You gotta be kiddin' me!" Alex frowned, his arms falling and hanging in disbelief, "After all that trouble... and we're on a blank..." he said, scratching behind his head as he tried to think of an alternative.

In the mean time, Mar was happily feeling his arm rubbed against Rina's well-developed bosom. "L-little... big girl?" he babbled, eyes jumping between Monia and Rina's respective cleavages and he excitedly wagged his tail.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad