Join our server on Discord

Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
"Heh...don't worry, we'll try it tomorrow. Night, night, Shiva." Jedrek continued to tightly hold Shiva, keeping her comfortable against his muscular body as he drifted off to sleep.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Once feeling ever so comfortable in the shadow dragon's arms, the ice human too fell asleep. In her sleep, she rested her head in his chest and moved slightly her leg over his own legs.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Night passed while they slept closely together until the sun started to rise and light poured into the room from the high window. Jedrek groaned lightly as his eyes opened very slightly and he observed Shiva. The shadow dragon smiled as he kept sleeping with her, enjoy the cute sight of her slumbering.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Once the light poured into the room, the ice human groaned softly and instinctively covered her face with the pillow for a moment. Sighing gently, after a while, she opens her eyes and yawns cutely while stretching her body. Her eyes took a bit of time to adjust to the light. "Mnhh..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Heheh, what are you doing hiding that pretty face, huh?" Jedrek held Shiva happily before he slipped his muzzle beneath the pillow and slurped her cheek. "Good morning, lovely."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mnhh..M-Morning" Shiva responded softly and then pulled the pillow away. "Sorry, the sudden light inside the room, took me off guard" She pokes her tongue out cutely while looking at the dragon. "So how are you feeling today? After a relaxing night"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh, I feel wonderful, sexy." Jedrek smiled happily as he cuddled Shiva, loving the feel of the smooth, cute ice girl in his scaly arms. "So is my little lovely hungry, hmmm?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Ohh~Definitely" Shiva smiles happily while cuddling the dragon back. "Why? Don't tell me, you'll prepare breakfast for me?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Heheh, I'd be happy to." Jedrek leaned down and softly slurped Shiva's bare neck, enjoying teasing her smooth skin. "So what would you like to eat, lovely?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
A soft moan escaped her throat and she then giggles. "Well more like, what does my dragon knows what to cook huh? What exactly you can cook?" She asks curiously.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions