Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
(Guest Room)

Erimis stopped sketching and looked up at the ceiling. "Hmm, I suppose your right. You'd have to have a demeanor such as mine to not care about the level of intimacy. Oh well. I'll use it then. There are so many ideas in my head, it hurts." He rubbed his head in emphasis.

Erimis's cell phone rang.

He jumped and took it out of his pocket. "Yo. Erimis here."

The voice on the opposite end was even cooler and more collected than his own. "Just checkin' up on you, brother." It was Ritsuko Cauda, who happened to be Erimis's sister. She was currently working at Erimis's parents's company, Cauda Inc.

"Oh, hey sis. Mom and Dad didn't ask you to call, did they?" Erimis asked.

"No. What? You don't think I can be genuinely concerned with my little brother? How rude...I'm hurt." She laughed, which was dripping in sarcasm. "But, no, really. I hope you're doing well."

"Absolutely. Oh, and I have something to tell you..." he said and then whispered something into the phone.

"So, it's just like Suzaku, then," Ritsuko replied. "I hope you're not going to vanish anywhere because I'm going to have to see this with my own eyes. See ya." She hung up.

Erimis put his cell phone away.

"Who the hell was that?" Nothus asked bluntly and in an almost taunting manner. "A girlfriend I don't know about." He hissed and laughed at the same time. Erimis punched Nothus, sending him off the bed and into the closest wall.

"That was my sister," he said callously. "It wasn't important." He continued his sketch in silence.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
[Mika's Room]

Mizuki facing to other direction so Prowl can wear the pants, and didn't look to his privates at the same time.

"My parents bought this apartment before transferred it under my name. I have 1 year left to complete the payment for housing loan as my parents applied, in order the bank declare this apartment is fully mine..." Mika explained as stopped spraying the special perfume.

Once done, Mika gently embrace Prowl from his back, nuzzling his soft furry cheek. "It's up to you, Prowley as long as I can touch and feel your fur..." She said softly, looking to her Fursona. "Mizuki, you can cuddle Prowley...I know you want it so bad..."

The green dragoness turned around while blushing, looking to Prowl. "..I-I hope it doesn't b-bothers you..." Mizuki sated between gaps as crawls closer and caress the coyote's furry chest.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
[Mika's Room]

Prowl's ears perked a little as he raised his arms, allowing them to cuddle and hug him. It was a little awkward, but he didn't mind. It was also warm, and felt nice. "I don't mind. I'm glad you like it. Heck, I can hug you back if you really want me to." He offered.

[Guest Room]

"And I'll support you like hell!" Ray laughed, mostly to himself. He was secretly jealous of Erimis, him and his relationship with Nothus. If he had even the remotest relationship like that with Prowl, he'd be the happiest guy in the world.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(Guest Room)

"I'm glad I've got some support then," Erimis said and yawned. "Damn, I'm tired. It's been a long day..." With a large sigh, Erimis's head fell upon the pillow of the soft bed and he fell asleep.

Nothus sat cross-legged in the floor. "What curious creator I have," he muttered, a bewildered look on his face. "I couldn't be tired in the least bit. I have to keep up my strength anyways." Nothus had a mock-serious look on his face as he pretended to lift heavy weights.

(Cauda, Inc.)

A motorcycle revved in the parking lot. That sound was followed by the sound as screeching as the motorcycle took off out of the lot and into the street. Two people were seated on the motorcycle. It was headed in the direction of the city in which Erimis lived.

The OCA
[Guest Room]

Ray laughed. "So just you and me, huh?" He said as he drank some ice tea from a thermos. "Wanna play a trick on Erimis? It involves non-permanent markers." He offered, lifting a couple up. "Test out your artistic skills."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
[Mika's Room]

"Sure thing, Prowley..." Mizuki then cuddles the coyote, nuzzles his furry chest while her tail wagging happily.

"...Make sure you didn't fell asleep." Mika giggles cutely while caressing his shoulder.

"I won't, Mika...It's just only for a while..." The dragoness murmured under her maw before letting a soft murr from the softness of his furry chest.

"You know, Mizuki like to feel something that is furry and warm against her smooth body, like you and Nothus." The girl winks to Prowl.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Guest Room)

As Erimis snored lightly, Nothus couldn't help but suppress a chuckle. "Why, Ray, you evil miscreant. I would be delighted to test out my artistic skills. Erimis never specified whether I had any or not." He laughed quietly again, his voice tinted with comical evil.

Nothus stood up and took a marker from Ray and crept over to the sleeping and unsuspecting Erimis. Nothus gestured for Ray to join him. "Come, my friend, and join me on this festive occasion," he whispered and quietly laughed maniacally.

(Highway)

The motorcycle was going at least 120 miles per hour. Cars flashed by as the two people on the bike surged past. The night air was cold. They must see for their own eyes....

The OCA
[Mika's Room]

Prowl wrapped his powerful, furry arms around the two girls warmly, unable to control his tail, which was wagging something fierce. Now this was good contact! He caressed their backs gently with his soft paws, holding them closer to his warm, comfortably soft and cozy, furry body. "Hrrrrn... That feels nice." He panted softly.

[Guest Room]

Ray chose a colored marker, then switched to a black one, smirking comically. "I'm not much of an artist, but I can do a few basic shapes, say..." His hand blurred humorously as he scrawled a lightning bolt shape just above his right brow, two circles around his eyes connected by a lined through the bridge of his nose. "A zigzag, circles and a line? Uh-oh, looks like Harry Potter just jumped out of a book!" He snickered and covered his mouth. At least it washes off. He was going to try it with Prowl should the coyote come around and fall asleep. Of course, he was expecting a counterattack, but it was all good clean fun.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(Guest Room)

Taking the marker he held in his claw, Nothus awkwardly drew spirals on Erimis's cheeks and a thin moustache below his nose.

"He looks much better than he ever did," Nothus said sarcastically. "Why wash it off? I think that it's an improvement." He sniggered quietly.

(Highway)

Faster and faster. The motorcycle was being pushed to its limits, but at least the two strangers were approaching their target quickly.

The OCA
OOC: Drake, you there?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad