Join our server on Discord

Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
"If you want, heheh." Jedrek looked up towards her and stuck out his tongue, his body adjusting to the dildo stuffed up his toned rump.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I want to move away that is..." Shiva murmurs softly while flushing darkly. Gently pulling the toy off his rear and taking it off her, putting by their bed. "It would feel awkward staying like that" giggling gently, she then lays down next to the dragon.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek chuckles lightly and huggles Shiva firmly, his tongue slurping her nose eagerly. "Aw, why not? You're real sexy when you're dominant like that."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva murrs happily and giggles. "How can you be so sure of that huh? You weren't looking at me" She couldn't help but poke her tongue out cutely while starting to caress his chest tenderly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Heh, yeah that's true." Jedrek chuckled lightly before he started to think and then had a naughty idea as a smirk crossed his lips. "Well, I know a way I can prove you're sexy when you're dominant."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"H-How?" Shiva asked rather surprised, looking up at the dragon. "How can you possibly prove something like that?" She adds to her previous question while looking surprised at him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Okay, here's my idea. Shiva can turn into a guy and Jedrek can become a girl, so he can observe Shiva as she tops hims. :P Or we could do something else if you don't like that one.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: well I do like, but perhaps that theory can be done after they rest? x3 Don't you think they have been going non-stop lol
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: They're a shadow dragon and an ice goddess. They could go for centuries and not need to rest. :P /joking Okay, sure.

IC:

"Well, I'll tell ya my idea tomorrow morning. I could use some sleep." Jedrek then cuddled the cute ice girl closer to his muscular chest and kissed her nose. "Good night, lovely."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva couldn't argue with that. She felt comfortable in his arms and most of all, she was getting tired. Yawning cutely, she snuggles more on him and smiles. "Alrighty. I am ever so curious but tired too" She giggled and poked her tongue out cutely.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions