Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
[Outside of Bathroom]

Mizuki collect Mika and Prowl's used clothes and gently putting in the washing machine. She pour some softener and detergent, push some washing settings and the machine began cleaning the clothes.

[Inside Mika's Room]

"Oh, my...Be real, Prowley." Mika giggles cutely as drying and brushing his neck and sholder. "You should be gentle on him...I know we're not yet used to Fursona and creator when meeting for first time..."

Then, Mizuki enter Mika's room before saw Mika grooming half-naked Prowl, blushing lightly. "Ah, welcome back, Mizuki. Everything's done?" Mika asked.

"Yes..Uhmm...anything else..?" The dragoness responds. "Oh, mind helping me to find my used clothes for Prowley, since his clothes are dirty?" Mika said.

Mizuki nodded as open Mika's wardrobe and browse her used clothes which will fit Prowl perfectly. Mika don't have lots of fancy dress in the wardrobe like other normal girls. Mizuki also wearing Mika's used clothes so she would not buy a new one. After a while, she found a pair of black jeans and plain grey t-shirt, and kneels in front of Prowl. "I hope it suits you, Prowley..." She said softly.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
[Mika's Room]

"I would, I know I would..." Prowl said softly, thinking deeply to himself as Mika dried and brushed his fur. It didn't hurt or snag because she was gentle with him, and he appreciated that. "If only he were a lot... I dunno, nicer? He's a jerk. I mean, normally Creators and Fursona would either be a little scared of each other, or curious, or already happy to meet up... but the moment I got here, I hated his guts. I can't explain why, I just do. I'm trying not to hate him so much, really..."

Prowl lifted his head and faced Mizuki. He closed his legs self-consciously, what with only the towel covering him. "Hey Mizu!" He greeted her cheerily, despite the slight embarrassment. He was outgoing that way.

His cheeks flushed red a little underneath his fur and he rubbed the back of his head. "Haha, they're a little fit- but they'll do! Thanks! Uh- Ya' sure ya' don't mind me wearin' these without... underwear?" He asked, a little self-conscious around the females. "I mean, they're a really nice pair of pants, but then again, I already took a shower, so I won't get them all musky or anything!" He laughed lightly.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Uh oh! Better get going" Soma said when he the cops coming, seconds later he and his fursonas started sinking on the shadows of the floor "If anyone wants to escape, this way" The much more darker shadow under Soma's feets started expanding, to let the others enter, the shadow leading to an alley outside the school.

"Cya later guys" Rina said before her head dissapeared.
To see some of my artwork Click here
Mizuki raise a small yet cute smile with a slight blush crossed her cheek. "You're welcome..." She place a pair of clothes besides Prowl. "

"You can wear it as you wish. It's officially yours, Prowley. I also give mine some to Mizu to wear...I'm really concern about my budget lately...Okay, you're done. Now I'm applying the perfume..." Mika stated softly as turned off the hair dryer and set it on the bed, then grab the special perfume spray before applying a little bit on his head, neck, shoulder and the back.

The special perfume could make someone who sniff feel relaxed, and also could stop the bacteria reproduction and other alien stuffs grow on the fur. "...Mnnhh..smells nice. Am I right, Mizuki?" Mika said.

The dragoness take a few snffs of lavender-scent perfume, before nodding a little. "Yes..it does smells nice..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Your budget, huh? I bet this apartment's got a hefty price tag... Thanks for the clothes." Prowl nodded at them gratefully and gave Mizuki a small wink. "Scuse me babe, don't mind if I change in front of you I hope!" He grinned at them playfully and pulled the towel off, tugging the pants on. They were a little fit, but not bad. He wanted to do something for Mika too, she was so generous. He didn't know there were people as nice as she was. He kept still as she sprayed him with disinfectant perfume. It didn't irritate his nose, and it actually smelled kind of nice.

"Mmm..." Prowl closed his eyes and snuffed in some of the fragrance. "That smells kinda... good. Mind if I don't wear the shirt? I feel kinda stuffy." He grinned at them.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Hey! Over here!" Alex said, waving towards Mar, Monia and Ereth "Let's follow him!" he said, indicating Soma's pathway as he quickly went over the expanding shadow before he jumped onto the gaping hole. "Here we goooooo!" he said as he fell.

Mar scratched behind his head, "We better follow 'im. Things got boring here!" the hulking dragon said, nodding to Ereth and Monia as he followed the others to the bushes and then pursued Alex into the shadowy hole.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Monia picked up Tia in her arms. "Nothing like a leap of faith eh?" the dragoness chuckled before jumping into the hole with Tia yelling in protest.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hey, don't forget me, babes!" Ereth grinned as he jumped up and dove through the shadow in the ground, Joey stopping for a second to examine it, his nerdy side kicking in a bit.

"Hmm! Very interesting...a shadow-based inter-dimensional rift. Astounding." he chuckled softly before jumping in it as well.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Too.. much... exitement... for one night" Soma said breathing hard, he leaned on the wall of the alley, it was hard for him to control his dark based powers and even more when teleporting so many people.

"You should have told me and I would have helped you" Razyel said as he looked at his exausted master.

"I didn't have the oportunity you know?" Soma replied.

"You okay honey?" Rina asked grabbing Soma by his arm "They should be here in a sec" She then looked at the portal and saw Alex coming from it followed by Mar "Oh! Dragon boy, are you looking for me?"
To see some of my artwork Click here
Tia and Monia soon followed Mar and Alex. "Well that was something new." she said while holding a still shaken Tia.
"Oh don't tell me you were scared."

Tia was slow the respond as she hopped from Monia's arm and looked back at her. "Just a little."

The dragoness chuckled slightly as she tured to the others and glared seeing Rina get close to Mar.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)