Join our server on Discord

Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
"Oooh...meee tooo, cutie...hhrrrr!" Jedrek growled lustfully, barely able to resist the pleasure they were sharing, while his huge meat impaled Dark Shiva's snug pussy and stretched her walls deep within. Loads of his pre leaked into her juicy insides as his orgasm drew near. Her gripped her breasts firmly again and gave a dominant love bite across her neck, making sure only to bite enough to tease her and not to hurt her. He then moaned softly from Shiva's more dominant thrusts up above, the shadow dragon blushed brightly as his rump was roughly ravaged by the ice human. "Nnnhhh...y-yesss, Mistress...please finish me..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I'm...I'm..AHHH" Dark Shiva suddenly arched her back to the limit, and moaned loudly as she hits her orgasm. Her folds released a wave of cold juices that coated his member while her inner walls clamped it tightly yet pleasingly.

"Oh so naughty" Shiva commented while chuckling gently and trusted hard and deeper into the dragon's rear, grasping his rear firmly as she does it so.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek gasped from the feel of Dark Shiva's orgasm and Shiva's deep thrusting. The shadow dragon can't contain the pleasure any longer and growls deeply. "Rawrrr...g-get ready...hhhrrrr!" He then gives one last thrust inside of Dark Shiva before filling her full of his thick seed while his rump tightly squeezes the toy.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dark Shiva's eyes grew wide open as she felt his essence filling her up. She hadn't felt that warm down there like on that one moment. "Mhh.."

Shiva, noticing her pet had reached his climax, she just hilts herself on him, just letting the toy buried deep inside of him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek holds the shadowy ice girl tightly in his beefy arms, slurping her cheek softly as they shared an afterglow. His orgasm slowly ended, leaving Dark Shiva stuffed with his warm seed. "Hrrrr...still a cutie, even when you're dark, hehe." The dragon then curled his tail around the normal Shiva and held her happily. "Mmhhh, and still a good Mistress as always."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The dark creature couldn't help but blush darkly at the compliment along with the feeling of his seed inside of her. "Dark beings can be cute?" She chuckles.

Shiva on the other hand smiled adorably while resting on his back. "Good to know"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Heh, smarty butt." Jedrek chuckled with her and slurped her cheek playfully. "So, do my two mistresses have any ideas of what to do next, hmmm?" He held Dark Shiva tightly and continued to tease her with his slick tongue while his tail kept cuddling the original Shiva.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mistresses? I had the feeling I was more of a pet" Dark Shiva laughed and then grinned while looking up at Jedrek.

The normal Shiva couldn't help but yawn cutely, snuggling more against the dragon. "Couldn't we rest for now?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh, okay. If that's my mistress wants." Jedrek chuckles softly before he whispers a spell, causing Shiva's dark side to return to her body and become her shadow again. The shadow dragon then rested below, murring as Shiva snuggled him from above with the toy still stuffed up his rump. "Good night, lovely." He smiled softly and cuddled her tightly with his tail.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva gasped, feeling the dark essence back into her body. She then blushes gently and looks down at the dragon. "mhh.. you don't want me to pull out the toy?" she asks curiously once feeling his tail cuddling her tightly against him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions