Join our server on Discord

STR8, YAOI, YURI, BI- pure, to-the-point sex RPG!!!
''Food? oh nice! I haven't eaten in two days!'' Mar says while grinning and goes to Gray ''Okay! I'll go with you, I sure could grab a bite!''
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Sure- I think theres an empty food stand up those arena steps-" Grey said. "Ah, yes- that's it over there." He pointed at a stand.
Mar smiled widely ''yay!!'' He cheered and ran to the stand, then jumped onto the stand and then started to browse inside it, looking at all the food quickly, that surprisingly, seemed to be perfect, he bent over to go further, raising his butt, his tails were swishing around and often, Mar's furry tailhole could be seen perfectly ''Chips-chips-chips-chips... where are them...?''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Over there-" Grey pointed to the far upper corner. "Me- Hotdog- Hotdog- where are you Hotdogs... there ya are!" he reaches for the Hotdogs, his sheath stretching a bit from bending forward. Grey got another one for Rei, just in case he got hungry.
Harry set up a camera. Finally! After months of masturbation scenes, his site finally getting proper videos. This would justify the enterance fee...
Grey- not noticing what Harry was doing, bent down to choese the condements- half exposing his tight butt- which was usually hidden under his tail or pants.
Mar then bends and saw a packet of chips ''Yay! here they are!'' He cheers and goes far to where Grey pointed, stretching his paws o grab the packet, in the way, his ass was quite rised up as his belly pressed against the stand for a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Grey leaned on the counter, munching on his hotdog. He didn't know this- but he was perfect for a yiffy playgirl magazine-
...Or website.

Harry got a lovely zoomshot on the hotdog being eaten.

"...And here we see the male Homolupin in his natural enviroment. Watch, as he feasts on his prey..."
Grey's ears perked up. "That someone say 'Homolupin feasting on his prey'?" Grey asked, his eyebrow raised. "That better not be about me." he said as he slowly ate the hotdog. He didn't this either- but he was seductive by nature.

It's eften when he says "Hi." People hear it as "Wanna' sleep with me?"