Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
Kiva soon shot his seed into the skilled slut's mouth. He looked down at Lucy and ordered her to, "Swish it around in your mouth, and then give some to your fellow sluts." The other two slaves moaned at the sight, kissing Lucy's neck and cheek, wanting to be given their Master's seed.

---------------------

"That's a good girl. Keep up acting like the cute little bitch you are," he moaned. He then looked at Katt and ordered her to crawl on all fours to him. "She's my bitch, that must make you my pussy, right?" he asked, when she got close enough, placing a hand on her large breasts. "Let me hear you purr and meow, kitty...."

---------------------

"Mmm!" Mai moaned in pleasure, trying to rock her hips in unison with Laura, and trying to get more of her Queen's cock into her mouth. She opened her eyes and looked at her Mistress, winking at her, before closing her eyes and loudly sucking on the cock.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Lucy purred happily as he held his master's cum in his mouth, grabbing the nearest slave and pulling him into a deep kiss as he swapped it between their mouths, then doing the same with the other one.

"Mmm, mew," Katt purred softly as she rubbed her chest against Kiva's hand, still gentley fingering herself to the show he and Z were putting on. Z continued barking and panting, her cunt constricting tightly around Kiva's cock as it drooled her love juices over it.

"Ooh such a sexy little tease," Mindy smiled, sliding the toy out of Mai's mouth and rubbing it against her cheek, "Looking up and basically begging for more, I can't believe you were a virgin when we got here." she laughed.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I was a virgin because I was saving myself for the perfect woman. A woman who would humiliate me and treat me like the whore I am. I'm so glad I met you, my Queen. You gave me a Mistress and a lover," she moaned, thrusting her hips back as Laura fucked her. "Cock," she moaned, trying to get the strapon back in her mouth.

---------------

"Katt, be a good girl and go and give Z a kiss. Then sit down. Z, I want you to be a good bitch and lick Katt's cunt. Make her cum, and I'll fill you full of seed," he moaned, slapping Z's butt as his cocks twitched in pleasure.

----------------

The other two slaves kissed Lucy back and moaned in pleasure. Suddenly, a hot stream of piss rained down on the three from Kiva. The other two slaves just giggled in joy and drank some of the pee, tasting it, before kissing Lucy, exchanging the taste. Kiva was using a magical spell, making the shower of piss last longer then normally would.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Mmm, you want this that badly do you?" Mindy teased, smacking the rubbery toy against Mai's cheek, "Come on you can beg better than that, beg like a real whore, you love being fucked and dominated by your queen don't you?" she smiled.

"Yes, right away master." Z moaned into the kiss as she growled with lust, leaning over onto her hands and knees to get access to Katt's cunt, feeling even more aroused now that she was in the position typical for a wolf mating.

Lucy moaned softly, rubbing vigrously against the other two sluts, his cock twitching with arousal and pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
With a loud moan of pleasure, Kiva shot his seed into Z's tight ass and cunt, filling her up with it. He slapped her butt, keeping his cocks in her for a bit longer. "How is she, Kat? A good little cunt licker?"

----------------

Once the three were covered in his piss, Kiva ordered all three of them to get on all fours. He whistled once they did, and two of his soldiers walked over and began fucking the slaves, taking their cherry. Kiva walked behind Lucy, slapping the boy's ass, before slowly pushing his cock in. Once it was in all the way, he told Lucy to do all the work. "Go up and down on my cock. You don't want me doing all the work, right?"

-----------------

"YES! Yes! I need to be fucked by you, my Queen! Fuck me! Fuck me like your bitch! I want both of you to fuck me and show the world what a slut I am!" Mai screamed.
Katt nodded as she moaned and purred with lust and pleasure, "Amazing, nyaaah," she mewled in pleasure.

"Of course not master," Lucy moaned softly as he began lifting himself up and down on Kiva's cock, "Oooh, master's cock, feels so amazing." he purred.

"Wow, now that's the response I would expect from a slut." Mindy laughed, "Laura, fuck her hard, I wanna hear this bitch scream." She smiled.

"Yes, right away my queen." Laura nodded, gripping Mai's ass as she began to pound her ass, her hips smacking against her with each thrust.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Good girls," he smiled, pulling out of Z. "Now both of you. Take a cock and clean it!" he ordered.

--------------

"I love you, my little slut," Kiva moaned, grabbing Lucy's ass and squeezing it. "Faster. Ride me, faster!" he ordered, before grabbing 'her' by the 'her' hair and kissed the slave.

---------------

Mai screamed like her Mistress wanted, she was drowning in pleasure. She wrapped her arms around Mindy and placed her head on her shoulder, letting Mindy hear her cries of pleasure as she was fucked both ways.
Both girls knelt down near Kiva's crotch, each taking one of his two cocks and starting to lick it clean, occasionally pressing their mouths around one in a kiss before returning to their designated ones.

Lucy cried with lust into the kiss, lifting and lowering his waist with even more speed moaning louder and louder by the second.

"Ooh yes, that's what I wanted to hear." Mindy chuckled, "I wonder what you would do if I told Laura to stop, then ordered you to be restrained here for the rest of the day with no pleasure at all." she teased.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Soon Kiva shot his seed into both of their mouths, but he quickly ordered them to not swallow it. "Kiss each other. Swap my cum between each other, then you may swallow," he moaned.

--------------

With a loud moan of pleasure, Kiva shot his seed into Lucy's ass, filling him with so much sperm the slut looked pregnant. "I love you, my little slut. You will live forever as my slave..." he whispered, between kisses, holding 'her' tightly in his arms.

-------

"AH! Please, my Queen, don-" She quickly stopped herself and whimpered as she looked at her new Mother/Queen. "D-do whatever pleases you. I live to serve you, Mistress...."
Z and Katt quickly obeyed as they wrapped their arms around eachother, performing a deep and passionate kiss as they swapped his cum between the two of them as they made out, soon both swallowing their master's load before licking eachother's faces clean.

Lucy panted softly, basking in the wonderful feeling of being stuffed with his master's cum, "Ahh, yes master, I want nothing more than to be your filthy slut for the rest of my life." he moaned, rubbing his cum swollen stomache.

Mindy smiled and nodded, "Good answer, you know your place well. Whatever I wish, is what you wish, you have no desires of your own. My will, is what you will do." she said as she motioned for the guards. They removed Mai from her bonds, laying her down on her back on the ground. Within seconds Mindy was lying ontop of her, "I think you've earned a real treat, a true fucking from your queen, would you like that?" she smiled, rubbing her cock hard against Mai's cunt.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad