Join our server on Discord

STR8, YAOI, YURI, BI- pure, to-the-point sex RPG!!!
''Well...'' Mar started and after quite a moan, he talked ''Why don't you come here? I'm sure I can help you with that'' He says jokingly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heh- I'll try anything once!" Grey laughed, and he jumped down, and headed towards ar- "So whatcha' gonna do?"
Mar gulped, as he didn't expect Gray to accept, then sweatdropped ''Uhh... ehh... you aren't serious... right?'' He said while smiling nervously, then looked around ''...I was just... joking'' He says as he stares on Gray, Mar's dick was suddenly forced to stop, so it started throbbing around as he needed release.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"HAHA- you were joking? That's hilarious!" Grey laughed. "-But yeah, sure! If you were serious I was gonna' let you!" he chuckled, leaning on his knees from laughter.
A big sweatdrop appeared on Mar's backhead.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well, that worked-" Grey said, looking between his legs, his cock was limp again and retreated back inside it's protective sheath. "I'm just gonna' go get me some pants, and- oh, Hi Rei! I forgot you were watching! What are you- oh." Grey said, spotting Rei.
OOC: This is gonna be embarrasing.

Rei had his head leaned against the wall, his eyes closed in pleasure as he continued rubbing, oblivious to Grey.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"O...kay....." Grey said. "Hey Mar- wanna see something interesting?" Grey called to Mar.
''Ehh... sure??'' Mar said a bit confused, he obviously didn't care guys around him jerking off, but really wouldn't just start jerking someone else if male too, he stood up, his cock was semi-hard now, but still long.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"That reminds me..." Grey said thoughtfully. "I'm hungry- heh, I'm going upside to get a hotdog, want anything?" Grey said cheerfully. (Weirdo.)