Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Lucy, May, join in. Start sucking off your old knights!" Kiva ordered as he fucked the girly boy's ass, soon causing him to moan like a girl. Around them, many female and girly male knights were moaning as they were being fucked and forced to suck cock. "Join in with them. Pleasure the townspeople and suck off the knights!"

-------------------

"Ahhh! Laura..." Mai moaned, feeling her lover pleasure her ass. She then looked at her Queen, smiling. "You mentioned town square, my Queen? What's there?" she asked between moans.

---------------------

"Make sure you watch, Z," Kiva smiled, before shoving his length into Katt's cunt. He also cast a spell, creating another cock and using that to fuck the old queen's butt. "Look at Z, slut. Tell her how much of a slut you are!" he commanded, slapping her big butt.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"At once master," Lucy purred, looking as sexy as possible as he crawled over towards one of the knights, nuzzling at his cock, loving the aroma of it as he sniffed and licked over it before engulfing and sucking on it hungrily.

"Why that is where you two will be branded so the whole kingdom knows you're my personal slaves." Mindy smiled, "And it's also where you'll put on a nice show for the townspeople to apologize for your family being such horrible rulers." she smiled, "and for my entertainment."

Katt cried out with pleasure as she felt the second cock sliding into her tail-hole, "Ahhh, yes your majesty, ahhh, I'm such a filthy slut, and I love it, I love being your slave, I love being fucked over and over and over again, I love it all so much." she moaned.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ahh...Prince Leo," the knight moaned, thrusting his hips into his mouth. "I always wanted to fuck you. You were such a little girl..." Suddenly from behind Lucy, another girly boy rubbed his average cock against the slut's asshole.

"This is for all the crap you put us through!" he declared, before ramming his cock up Lucy's ass, fucking him.

---------------

"As you wish, Mistress," Mai smiled. "I would love to be branded for everyone to see." But then another, less joyful though came to mind. "Mistress...? Will I have to have sex with men there? To entertain them? If that is what you want, then so be it, I will do it."

-----------------

Kiva suddenly pulled out of Katt and spun her around so they were face to face. He then grabbed her ass and lifted her up, fucking her harder than he ever did, almost as hard as he usually fucks Mindy. Her tits rubbed against his muscular chest as his lips were only inches away from her. "Little slut!" he moaned, before glancing at Z, wanting to make sure she was masturbating like a good whore.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Lucy let out a loud moan of pleasure as he felt his ass being filled with the boy's cock, "Ahh, yes, punish me, for being such a horrible prince. Fuck me hard, use me like the filthy cock slut I am!" he moaned, sucking even harder on the man's cock infront of him.

"Was I not clear when I told you you would never be fucked by a man?" Mindy asked, "Now come on, and make sure to shake those cute asses of yours for everyone that you see." she smiled. She quickly dressed herself, leaving Laura and Mai naked, putting on a simple black leather suit with heels. She led the two girls to the nearby square, the large square providing plenty of room for both her and Kiva's shows.

"Alright, time to get you two into position." she snapped her fingers and a pair of soldiers quickly carried in a pair of wooden horses, "Laura, you're first." she ordered, the maid nodding as she leaned over onto the horse and was strapped in, Mindy lifted up a branding iron from a nearby fire pit. On it was 'Property of the queen' as well as the word 'Slut' in large letters just above it, "Mai, I want you to do the branding." she smiled, "Laura is just as much my slut as she is yours." she smiled.

"Ahhh oh god yes, fuck me hard, pound my filthy slut hole!" Katt moaned, gripping Kiva's shoulders tightly to keep her balance as she nearly blacked out from the shear force of his fucking.

Z whimpered slightly, fingering herself quickly, her crotch soaked with her juices as well as a large wet spot of sand between her legs, clearly wanthing nothing more than to be fucked just as hard as Katt was being.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kiva smiled at Z, before kissing Kat's lips passionately, moaning in pleasure as his cock filled her with seed. He held her close for the next few minutes, their lips connected in a lustful kiss, before he released her. He placed the old Queen on the ground and looked at Z, walking towards her with his two cocks gently swaying up and down. "Do you want it, Z?" he asked, wanting to hear her beg and cry, before fucking her with the two dicks.

-------------

"What?" Mai gasped as she heard her Mistress' orders and she looked at Laura, then at the branding iron. She took it from her Queen and walked over to Laura and whispered into her ear, "I'm sorry, my love." She then applied the iron to her left asscheek, closing her eyes as the red hot metal burned the words into Laura's butt.
Katt purred with lust as she continued rubbing her cunt, feeling the mixture of her and Kiva's cum dripping out and down her leg.

"Ahh, yes, I want it," Z moaned, bending over and lifting up her ass and tail, exposing her ass and cunt to Kiva, "Please, fuck me, fuck me like a horny bitch in heat." she begged.

"AHHHH! AHH MISTRESS!" Laura cried out in pain as the metal seared into her flesh, scaring her permanently with the words.

"Mmm, very good," Mindy purred as she hugged Mai, kissing her neck, "Now it's your turn." she smiled as she pushed Mai down onto a matching wooden horse and tied her down, "Mmm, you have such a cute sexy little ass you know." she smiled, "It'd be a shame to ruin it." she walked forward till she was standing at Mai's side, suddenly flipping the rod over in her hand and pressing it down onto Mai's left shoulder.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Both men came within Lucy, shooting their seed into his ass and in his mouth. They dropped him to the ground, as a voice cried out. "P-Prince Leo! H-help me! Make him stop," a girly boy begged as Kiva fucked his ass. The two boys that had just fucked the Prince suddenly moved down, one of the kissing Lucy's lips as the other put his mouth around his cock and sucked on it.

---------------

Mindy was so fast, Mai almost didn't react to what had happened. The branding hit her though and she let out a high pitched scream of pain, tears falling from her eye.s "MISTRESS!" she howled, crying after the words were burned into her shoulder. "I-it hurts..."

-------

"Hmmm....Fuck you like a bitch in heat?" he repeated, rubbing his cock against her holes, teasing her by not pushing in. "Let me hear you say it, Z. Let me hear you insult Leo and praise me. That always turns me on..."
"Now why would I do that?" Lucy purred, "It feels so wonderful to be fucked by master, you should enjoy it like a good little slut." he moaned loudly into the kiss as he felt the one boy's lips around his cock, already close to coming just from being fucked.

"I know it does," Mindy pulled the metal away waving for a pair of soldiers who both pressed wet towels against the two girl's new brands, a special mixture of herbs instantly relieving the pain of the burnings, "But there's little choice in the matter for that, but it's all over now, and you pleased me very much, both of you." she smiled.

"Ahh, please, fuck me, fuck me like that girly fag of a prince could never possibly hope to," Z moaned, pushing back against his cock, her cunt dripping with arousal and anticipation.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The boy whimpered and moaned as Kiva suddenly shot his sperm into his ass and pushed him aside. He then walked over and ordered the two girly boys pleasuring Lucy to crawl over. The two obeyed, walking on all fours, and he ordered them to service his cock with his mouth and they obeyed again. "I'm amazed at how many of the people who willingly served you are so much like you and your family, Lucy. Big, busty whores and girly faggots. They're hardly as good as you though," he sighed, pushing the two away from his cock and looking at Lucy. "Why don't you come here and show them how a real slut sucks cock?"

---------------

"T-then may the three of us make love, Mistress?" Mai begged. "Please...I want to be fucked by you while fucking my fellow slave. I want you to treat us both like the lesbian whores we are. Please..."

----------------

"That's what I like to hear!" Kiva smiled, before he grabbed Z and began to fuck her doggy style. "This is where a slut like you belongs! Let me hear you bark and woof like the bitch you are! Show off your animal side, Z!" he commanded, fucking her ass and pussy at once.
"Ooh yes, with pleasure my king," lucy purred as he crawled over, nuzzling against Kiva's cock as he moaned with lust, kissing it softly before he licked it from tip to balls and engulfed the entire length, sucking on it happily.

"Oh you'll be fucked," Mindy smiled as she snapped her fingers, clearly she'd set this all up earlier as the guards quickly unrestrained Laura, fitting her with a large strap-on, attaching a similar one to Mindy, who's own cock had slowly faded after the magic had ended, "You'll be fucked good and hard like the little lesbo slut you are. Laura, fuck her cunt, hard." she ordered.

"Yes my queen," Laura bowed as she walked up behind Mai, rubbing over Mai's ass as she shivered with lust, suddenly thrusting forward and burying her toy into the princess's cunt while Mindy grabbed her head and slid her own toy down her throat.

"Rrrr, ruff, ahhh, ruff ruff!" Z barked and moaned, panting heavily as her warm cunt and ass devoured Kiva's cock, "Ahh, yes, ruff, fuck me, hard, I'm your bitch, master, ruff!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad