Join our server on Discord

Mar and Tigerlily rp!
Luna smiled softly and when she got to the door of the bathroom she couldn't hesitate but joked, "No peeking while I'm taking a shower." she giggled.

Risori sighed miserably as she doesn't want to be with Renodramon who acts just besically, a childish dog. She tossed the ball far for him to catch it.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No problem, haha. I'll take up the time to go distribute the remaining of the wood!" Flamedramon chuckled at her joke, albeit still blushing in embarrassment as he scratched his cheek, "Just... enjoy your bath, and make yourself at home! I'll be right back!" he said, going to the door with the remaining container.

(Room)

Renodramon grinned, "C'mon Risori-chan! I'll go catch it for you!" he said, chasing after the ball and pouncing on it, latching it with his maw as he hurried back to the ninja, "Hersh it ish Rishori-chan!" he said, sitting in front of her, talking with a muffled voice as he still had the ball in his snout.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna went inside the bath, unlike any other digimon who enjoyed a hot water she enjoys her bath very cold. She turned on the faucet and made it cold. Slowly she took off her chestplate, her armor groin, and her helmet revealing a naked pink bunny. Her DD sized breasts bounced making her blushingly giggled, her head shaped somewhat like a bunny and her red eyes gleamed against the light.

She then lowered herself in the cold wet water sighing as if her energy is recovered by the chill.

Risori rolled her eyes and throw it again feeling quite bored. She stared silently as she saw a ghostly figure of her grandmother. She then shooked her head slightly and saw her disappeared. "..."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flamedramon proceeded to go around the town, he received a few complaints for the lack of wood, he apologized each time, but overall he managed to distribute all of the lumber around the place as evenly as he could manage. He looked at the empty container with a depressed sigh, "Well, at least this'll get me by for the week. I better lumber after dinner too." He said to nobody in particular as he started on his tracks back to his house.

(Forest)

"Yay! Here it is again!" Reno said as he arrived with the ball for the 91st time, wagging his tails excitedly, "Your turn now!" he said, popping the ball out of his maw, holding it in his paw with a smug grin.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Finally, after 30 minutes Luna stood up from her bath letting the water dripped from her. She then looked around to find the towel, however; there were two of them. She couldn't tell which towel is Flamedramon's or the guest towel. The pink rabbit digimon sighed and took one of the towels and dry herself with it.

The rabbit warrior then heard the door opened and a slam. She then wore a towel around her body and went up to Flamedramon. "Hi Flamedramon. Oh my goodness you looked very tired!" her face suddenly astonished by how exhausted he is.

"I have no fond of playing balls." Risori turned her head not looking at Renodramon.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh, yeah, it's just today I didn't have much sleep..." Flamedramon said from the door, walking inside and trying not to look at Luna, "Uhm... did you enjoy your bath?" he asked softly, laying the empty container on top of the other one.

(Forest)

"Rawr!" Renodramon said, letting the ball go as he pounced it and chewed it around, rolling on the floor around Risori, "C'mon! This is fun!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yes I do." smiled Luna. "Please, at least take a bath, I don't want you to smell like sweat everyday." the warrior rabbit laughed trying hard not to take a wiff of him.

"No." Risori rolled her eyes. Suddenly she saw black shadow fading somewhere in the bamboo trees. She took her crystal darts out, "Who goes there!?!"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Huh?" Flamedramon twitched an eye, "Leave her alone at your place for fifteen minutes and she thinks she's your wife or something, argh, shoulda listened to dad..." he said, scratching behind his head at her request, although the scent of manlyness coming from his armpits wasn't too enjoyable to him, "Whew! Though she does have a point. Okay, I'll go take a quick shower, then I'll make dinner!" he grinned.

(Forest)

Reno appeared besides Risori, sitting obediently, "Who's there?" he asked her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Flamedramon...you don't have to do all that please atleast let me cook for you!" smiled Luna trying to not get the dragon digimon more tired.

Apemon suddenly appeared out of nowhere and strike it's bone at her. Risori blinked and dodge his attacks. "What are you trying to do!?"

The apemon said nothing and continued fightinger her.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Uhm... well..." Flamedramon thought to himself, "Too much time eating my homemade stuff, trying new stuff sounds good!" the dragon grinned, "Heh, okay then! Go wacko with the kitchen, Luna, I'll go take quick shower and be there to help!" he said, winking, before he left for the bathroom.

(Forest)

"Ooh, let's play let's play! I wanna play too!" Renodramon said, as if the fight wasn't anything but a game. He reared back, grinning as he jumped towards Apemon, charging him to the stomach with his fast movement.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad