Join our server on Discord

Altima/PsychoticPorcupine
Tim turned his back looking around the room for his underwer. He found, it and bent over picking it his ass facing Galdia. "I know that they do its just I thought you all sounded hot in there. I guess..." He said ashamed of his jacking off to them.

Yuan took off his shirt flexing his muscles a little. "What do you think is taking Galdia so long? I heard Tim's door slam. Do you think they are ok?" Yuan said concerned looking at Altima's chest hoping he might change again.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"Uhm... dunno...." Altima said, as he placed a claw against his chin, in thought. "Maybe you should check on Tim.. I'd feel uncomfortable walking around someones house...." Altima suggested.

"Well, take care buddy.." Galdia said, as he turned for the door, opening in and shutting it quietly behind him, now feeling the need to piss badly. He made his way towards the bathroom.
Tim looked over his sholder seeing that Galdia was gone. He got a boner again, thinking about getting caught. He hopped back onto the bed and began to jack off again more qeuit this time stroking his member with his paws and controling his spines as to not tear up his bed.

Yuan looked over and saw Galdia run out of Tim's room obviously needing to take a piss. "Mhmm What do you think kept him in Tim's room for that long?" Yuan asked Altima staring at Tim's door.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"dunno, and don't care..." Altima said, as once more, he drank from the beer can.

"AHH!!!! f-finally!! releived!" Galdia moaned, as the stream of yellow liquid was ejected from his body, a feeling of relief washing over his body.
Tim heard the sound of the urine and quietly pictured Galdia's large cock pissing into the toilet. He began to jack a little harder. He moaned softly.

Yuan finished his beer can. still lokoing at Altima's chest. "So ever tricked any guys with that?" Yuan asked, he was starting to get a hardon under neatht eh table he was leaning on. The tip of his cock emerging from his sheath.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Finally, after all the beer washed out of his system, Galdia washed his hands and flushed the toilet, exiting the room. He could still hear tim jacking off in the other room, but decided to not bother the little guy and headed back towards the others.

"tricked? well... nope... I've only done that to cheer a few people up...I have given.. "shows"" to them... but they already knew who I was so I don't think that'd count.." Altima explained. He noticed Yuan was looking at his chets and decided to amuse him a little, by bulging his chets out once again, as his shirt stretched slightly.
Tim slowed down a little, and slowed himself down, he didn't want to end the year this way, he wanted to spend it with someone. He stopped jacking clamed himself down until he no longer had an erection, and headed out the door.

Yuans eyes went big and he grinned, his cock about two inches out of its sheath. "Wow those must have been some interesting shows." Yuan said with a smile. Yuan waved to Galdia and teased him. "So you miss the bathroom or something?"
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"hmm? oh! no... Timmy had a small problem and well.. I talked to him for a bit.. until I felt like I was gonna make a stain ont he floor.. HAHAHA!!" Galdia laughed, as he sat down in the chair.

"well, yeah... I charged 'em for it too..." Altima giggled, as he shrank his chest once more.
Tim walked out into the living/dining room. "Hey guys did Alt decide to stop flashing his big breast at people?" Tim said clearly sober. "You guys ready for the end of this year?" Tim said and then pointing to his crotch. "cause I know I am." Yuan turned to Alt.

"You charged people for that?" Yuan asked Alt ignoring Tim.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"Yeah.... well... of course I'm naked and I'm doing things with my boobs.... and it's not expensive... but it's a efw easy bucks..." Altima said, not even paying attention to Timothy.

"You betcha!" Galdia said, turning to Timothy, oblivious to the porcupine's sexuality.