Join our server on Discord

Kurtz/Crimson RPG
Almost immediately as Monica pushed in further, the dragon moaned loudly in blissful pleasure, especially when started to rub around his insides with her fur. Immediately, his thrusts became much harder, and much faster then they were before, as he thrusted wildly his black rod into the vixen; his ballsack slapping quite hardly against her lips as he groped her breasts hardly. "Ahhhh!! Ahhh GOD... NNHH!!" Was all that escaped his mouth, his entire body wracked in pleasure to both the thrusting and the tail inside him; his tailhole walls quickly starting to wrap around her tail.

(Erixon Residence)

Coming down the stairs slowly, and sighing as she ruffled her short blue hair, the black-and-blue scaled Tieya looked towards Crimson and Lurea, before grumbling. "Yeah, what is it... food too bad in the restuarant you had to come back here for something?"

Lurea giggled nervously and nodded, albeit sweat-dropping very slightly. "Uhm... yeah..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"GAWDS...yes! Hammer it...Kurtzy..." she cried, the Renamon nearly enthralled by the black member ravaging her womanhood. Her heartbeat continued to pickup with the growing pleasure, more pre drenching her tight hole. Monica's cheeks turned bright red whilst sweat dripped down her lean figure, the vixen closing her eyes as her walls continued to pull the dragon in deeper. As she moaned in satisfaction, Monica dug her tail as deeply as she could inside of Kurtz's tailhole, her furry tail rubbing deeply against his prostate to add to his pleasure.

(Erixon Residence)

Crimson blinked for a moment before letting out a nervous chuckle, answering, "Hey, Tieya. Well, lets just say they had lousy service... If it's too much trouble then we'll just help ourselves." He wondered what was bothering the blue haired dragoness for a moment, the fox scientist assuming she had just woken up from her sleep like Lurea had.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Ahhh!! Ahh gawd, M-MONNIE!" Kurtz yelped hardly, thrusting wildly into her canal again and again while still increasing his pace, his body just seeping into numbing pleasure as his prostate was also rubbed against - which caused a sudden streak of very hot precum to escape from his member and inside her, his orgasm growing quickly closer while his soaked black member continued to ravage her womanhood. "Ohhh godd! T-that feels so gooodd!!"

(Erixon Residence)

Tieya, grumbling a little more, rubbed her claw through her hair one last time, before smiling softly. "Well, I wouldn't mind cooking for yah, Crimson. Maybe I can make a large dinner for us."

Lurea's ears twitched, before she looked to Crimson. "Well, it depends... I said I would cook what he wanted..." She was about to say more, before Tieya moved forward and pressed a finger to her lip softly.

"I guessed that." Tieya then giggled, before taking a look to the fox scientist, swishing her tail slowly. "What would you like then, cutie?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Nahhh...Kurtzy...you're so warm..." she gasped once the hot pre filled her hotbox, following up with a lusty growl as her orgasm grew ever closer. While her slick pussy tried to keep his thick rod in like a vice, Monica's tail started to pump back and forth inside of his rear passage, his excited cries all the motivation she needed.

(Erixon Residence)

Grinning in approval, Crimson let out a light chuckle before answering. "That's sound like a great idea. I guess some chicken and vegetables would be nice, thanks cutie."

After showing his appreciation, he looked over to Lurea for a moment before rubbing his tail along her back gently while trying to look nonchalant.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
As Monica continued to use her tail inside him like a piston, the dragon only cried and moaned to the feeling; his head thrashing back as his entire body started to circullate all his heat into his member, the black member slowly growing even hotter in her as his orgasm started to reach the peak from it all. "Ahhh... ahhh gawd... M-Monnie... I..."

(Erixon Residence)

Tieya, nodding softly, started to head into the kitchen, only swishing her tail back as she opened the door in front and walked in.

Lurea, giggling just very softly, snuggled Crimson once more, letting her tail move around his before coiling around it. "Mmrr... hope you like the food we do here then, Crimsy..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica's gasps and moans grew stronger and stronger, the pleasure filling her body overwhelming her sense as her orgasm grew near. While her tail continued to thrust deep into his tailhole to pleasure his prostate, the Renamon's juicy pussy held his thickness tight, her head thrashing back like his. "Kurtzy...I don't think I...I can...gawds!" With that final cry she let loose her climax, her warm cum completely coating and lubricating his black manhood.

(Erixon Residence)

"Oh, you know I like anything you do, Lurey," he declared, before giving her cheek an affectionate lick while his tail intertwined with hers.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
As of sorts, Kurtz couldn't hold it any longer. Resting his body down ontop of Monica's, and giving a forceful pullout of his member; since as of such, her tight walls would've stopped him, he gave one last final thrust, before suddenly roaring, his head just remaining thrown back as his member throbbed inside her. "Ahhh... I.... Grrraahhh!!" Almost after, the black rod's tip exploded with hot dragon seed; the heat of the seed being extremely hot, but not enough to burn or scald, as it filled the vixen's deep cavities up to almost the brim, before starting to leak out.

(Erixon Residence)

Murring happily to the lick to their cheek, Lurea giggled softly, before kissing him back very gently on the nose. "Hm... that's a point. Anyhow, I might as well help Tieya now with the food." With that, she smiled cutely, before running into the kitchen, calling back. "You can go watch the TV in the front room if you want, Crimsy! We won't be long here!"

Tieya, giving a happy sigh, looked towards Lurea. "So, ready to cook, little squirt?"

"Yup!" Was Lurea's reply, giggling cutely, yet happily.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica let out a satisfied murr when she felt the warm essence penetrate deep within her, the thick scent of their mating leaking out from her swollen passage. Her walls finally began to relax and loosen their grip on his thickness while she breathed peacefully in afterglow. "Kurtzy..." She didn't say anything else as she leaned back against him, resting against his scaled muscles for a moment. Her tail meanwhile had begun to retreat from his tailhole, rubbing up against his deepest regions one last time before escaping.

(Laboratory #13)

"So what are you doing anyways...besides causing trouble I mean?" asked Zorromon, tired of keeping an eye on the vixen as he allowed her to explore the various facilities of this dimension's lab.

"Ah, I wanted to see if this gate was just like the one back home." Femme Crimson felt the metal ridges of the circular ring in the corner of the room before she swore she saw a few red sparks in the center. "Huh, did you see that?"

"Ha, I'm not falling for that one again, aren't you done touching stuff yet?" The swordsman continued to wear a scowl whilst he tried to keep his eyes off of her tender looking body.

"Nope! In fact..." With that she pounced towards Zorro unexpectedly, the crimson digimon teleporting away at the last second.

"Nice try..."

(Erixon Residence)

Crimson gave a small nod before taking a seat on her couch, sinking into the comfort it provided before he turned on the television, a news story being reported which caused his eyes to widen.

"...starting exactly at noon today several odd portals opened up in the downtown area in seemingly random areas. Sources say creatures ranging from reptilian giants to demonic humans were seen coming out of these portals to attack only to leave through these gates moments later. Officials state that damages are estimated to be..."

The fox scientist turned the channel to a game of baseball before he agreed to himself that... It must have been that stupid invention of mine, I bet someone was touching it. When I get home I'll shut it down for good. He let out a small sigh before he returned to waiting for that promised dinner with Lurea which he was looking forwards to.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
A moment of bliss practically spread through Kurtz at that time; his afterglow being much nicer to experience there with her as he held her close still, murring and panting hardly as his own muscled body just leaned back onto hers, keeping themselves both held close to each other. A gasp escaped his lips as her furry tail retreated from his cavaties, the dragon growling hardly to it, but he didn't have much, so he kept any unnecessary comments of such to himself. "Hhrrrr..... M-Monnie....." Was all that erupted his lips, Kurtz sighing blissfully.

(Erixon Residence)

Cooking happily with Lurea, Tieya quickly pulled out a plate, knife and fork and put it to a side as she continued to watch Lurea handle mostly all of the cooking, as of such was her preference. She had already dealt with the vegetable of sorts, and was just focusing mainly on frying the chicken properly in just the right way. "So, squirt, what did happen up there?"

"Uhhhh.... n-nothing! Really!" Lurea chirped, blushing darkly as she gulped nervously.

Tieya continued to stare at her for a moment, before sighing. "Ah... alright... sheesh. Anyhow, you've got this all covered, so I'm gonna go do the washing." With that, Tieya turned around, opening the outhouse door and soon disappearing.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Kurtzy...you're so warm..." she declared before letting out a satisfied sigh, the Renamon on remaining on cloud nine. She turned upwards and looked into his eyes before giving him some tender licks on the cheek, relishing the taste of her lover. Monica emptied her mind to the quiet calm, wishing the moment wouldn't end with the handsome dragon.

(Laboratory #13)

"Seriously, why don't you pounce Kurtz or something?" asked Zorromon, his trademark scowl being directed at the vixen.

Rubbing her head from the failed pounce and subsequent crash into the wall, Femme Crimson giggled before saying, "I guess I could...but I'm having too much fun."

Zorromon growled before saying, "Well quit it. I have better things to do then watch you all day."

At the gate device, unseen by the two, the red sparks from earlier had started to grow in number about the center.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions