Digiartists' Domain Community!
Kurtz/Crimson RPG - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Kurtz/Crimson RPG (/showthread.php?tid=6825)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Kurtz/Crimson RPG - Kurtz - 03-24-2007

There used to be a post here, but now it's hidden due to ancient egypsun spoiler attacks!

RE: Kurtz/Crimson RPG - Crimson Fox - 03-24-2007

OOC: Awesome, let the crazy antics begin! (Since I already have the Ada/Blythe RPG, I won't be including her. Other than that, here's everyone else.)

Name: Crimson Fox
Type: Fire Anthro Fox
Preferences: Especially likes scalies, but likes anyone furry, scalie, human, etc. whose cute and/or lovely.
Description: Standing at 1.91 meters, Crimson is a medium build, crimson furred fox with white underbelly. He has flowing black hair and a pair of sharp green eyes. Usually wears a black, white, or green t-shirt with blue jeans or urban camouflage pants, but does not wear shoes due to his sharp claws on each of his paws.
Member: 4 inches non-erect, 9 inches fully erect and 2.25 inches thick, pouch
Powers: As a result of various experiments and inherent kitsune powers, Crimson has the following powers:
-Fire breathing skill and fire absorption. (Can be used to heat his member to help intensify partner's orgasm.)
-Can secrete a thick musk which helps to stimulate his partner
-Various technological devices he happens to have on hand. (Including a few toys to help stimulate his partner.)
-Fortified Speed and Endurance (Is not fatigued very much by an orgasm and has plenty of seed.)
-Crimson is able to transform into a red furry dragon complete with a set of strong wings.
-He also under intense circumstances may transform into Inari Crimson and gains holy magic and weapons.

Name: Zorro Z. Rodriguez
Type: Zorromon (Renamon variant)
Preference: Likes furry ladies with a cute butt, but generally likes anyone cute.
Description: Is grudgingly Crimson's digimon ally, Zorromon is 1.85 meter tall digital fox who is best described as a dark red, muscular version of Renamon. Rather than using throwing knives though, Zorro uses his trusty Z Zaber always at his side. Wears mostly black or white shirts with black, blue, camouflage, or green pants.
Member: 4.5 inches non-erect, 9.5 inches fully erect and 2.4 inches thick, pouch
Powers: As a digimon, Zorromon has many inherent powers at his disposal.
-Fire breathing skill and fire absorption. (Can be used to heat his member to help intensify partner's orgasm.)
-Mastery of most sword techniques, especially armor piercing and fire enhanced strikes
-Fortified Strength, Endurance, and Speed (Allows for more intense intercourse and prevents Zorro from getting very tired after an orgasm and has plenty of hot essence.)

Name: Monica Shannon
Type: Renamon
Preference: Has no specific preferences, likes anyone scaly, human, or furry that is cute and sweet.
Description: Happily the digimon ally of Ada, she stands at 1m 80cm, with golden fur and white underbelly. She has green colored eyes unlike the usual Renamon as well as blonde hair which flows down just past the shoulders. Usually wears only blue gloves as her fur easily covers her body like most Renamon.
Breast Size: CC-Cup, Hidden by her tuft of creamy chest fur
Powers: Though having digimon powers, Monica is more adept as a white mage:
- Monica can use her magic to not only help her friends but can use it to stimulate her partner. Her white magic also allows her to recover quickly after an orgasm
- She can secrete a lemony scent which can help enthrall a person with their hormones
- Teleportation ability and Diamond Storm attack

Name: Femme Crimson
Type: Fire Anthro Fox
Preference: Is especially into girls, but love anyone sweet whether they are scaly, furry, etc.
Description: The Crimson Fox from another dimension, she has longer flowing black hair, stands at a lengthy 1m 86cm, with crimson fur and white underbelly. She has sharp green eyes, and ties her hair with a red ribbon. She usually wears a low cut black, white, or blue shirt with black or blue miniskirt.
Breast Size: DD-Cup, Barely concealed by her low cut shirt
Powers: -Fire breathing skill and fire absorption. (Can be used to heat her sex to greatly intensify partner's orgasm.)
-Can secrete a lovely scent which drives anyone's hormones wild
-Various technological devices she happens to have on hand. (Including a few toys to help stimulate her partner.)
-Fortified Speed and Endurance (Is not fatigued very much by an orgasm and has plenty of juices.)
-She also under intense circumstances may transform into Kyubi Crimson and gains dark magic and weapons.

RE: Kurtz/Crimson RPG - Kurtz - 03-24-2007

Hm... Right, now, what we need is a setting. I think it would be more safe to just have one character each playing for now, then gradually build up on it, aye? :P

OOC: Sure sounds like a good idea, allow me to get things going.

Nestled amongst the rolling hills, a fine structure stood under the rays of the morning sun, the sign before the building reading, "Laboratory #13: Pushing the Limit Since 20XX"

Looking deeper within the facility, seated before a work table, a somewhat lanky fox morph looked over a complicated circuit board. "Hmmm, it's a shame Dorothy couldn't make it today, I really could have used her help in this." He fumbled a bit with what seemed to be an electrical probe before he added, "These stubby claws are a pain in the ass." He attempted to mend together the wires again before shocking himself with the probe, his fur spiking up for a moment. "Ouch." Combing his fur back into place, the fire fox looked toward the circuit board again and what it was connected to, a large gate like device standing at the far side of the wall. Shaking his head at the work still ahead, Crimson put away the tool before deciding on a lunch break, locking up the facility for a moment as he went out to the hills for a walk to town. "Hmmm, I wonder if Lurea's around today for lunch." he wondered before dialing her up on his cell phone.

Meanwhile, back inside of the facility a few sparks flew from the circuit board for a moment, the gate in the corner humming for a moment before dying down once more.

As of such, in a different part of almost the same city, morning was also passing. Slowly over a terraced house, down a slamm side-street, or what appeared to be a side street. It's red and yellow bricks glistened in the slow glowing light of the morning. Inside, it was warm. Quite warm, and cozy. The temperature remained at a moderately warm state, and everything seemed alright. And silent.

That was until the ringing of a phone could be heard. From one of the rooms, a masculine dragon; with a deep, yet calm voice, yelled. "Hey, pick that up, some of us are trying to sleep!"

Inside another of the bedrooms, the ringing suddenly stopped, before a blue claw reached out and picked up the phone, before starting to get up in her bed. The claw belonged to a dragoness; with blue scales like that of the ocean, and a pure white underbelly. Her ears were drooped, with two rings around each of them, and quills with a thin sheet of green membrane over her head. She sighed, before putting the cell phone to her ear. "Hello....Residence... how can I help..."

As the clock on his cell phone turned to eleven o' clock, Crimson's ear twitched happily upon hearing the voice the aqua dragoness. "Morning Lurea..." The fox couldn't help but notice a bit of tiredness in her voice, making him ask, "Sorry, did I wake you up?" A warm zephyr passed through his red fur, brushing against his tail as he awaited a response in those fields just outside of town.

(Laboratory #13)

A crash rang out on the ground floor along with a groaning, a muscular fox falling from his bed before opening his green eyes, trying to shade himself from the sun coming in through the windows. "Damn, shouldn't of had so many last night..." Zorromon looked over to the alarm clock before realizing it was now eleven, the morning growing old. "Is it really that late already...shit." Arising from the floor, Zorro grabbed a set of clothes before heading towards the shower room in the hallway outside of his room. Along his way, the crimson furred digimon happened upon a blonde vixen watering some of the potted plants along the way. "Morning Mon, keeping busy?"

"Yup, so I take it you're taking a shower, enjoy yourself then." she chimed before returning to caring for the flora.

A smirk flashed across the swordsman's muzzle before he asked, "Aw, you work too much Monica, how about you join me...I can get your back."

The Renamon let out a forced giggle before quickly blurted out, "Um, that's okay, I already washed up...oh darn, I should really make sure Crimson's okay."

With that, she teleported away and into the laboratory workstation, taking a sigh of relief. "That pervy Zorro...huh, where did Crimson go?" She looked around the room and noticed that a few sparks were jumping from the circuit board left on the table, still connected to the gate in the corner. "Humph, leave it to Crimson to say be careful with his gadgets and then he doesn't turn them off when he's done. Now where's that power switch." She followed the wire over to the metallic gate in her search for an off button, noticing a console by the gate. "Hmmm, well I imagine he'd make it obvious, I'll try this red button."

A bright flash rang out the moment the button was pressed, Monica letting out a gasp as the gate started to open, some sort of portal beginning to form. "Oh foo..."

Smiling happily, the dragoness shook her head, and swished her tail. She was glad Crimson was at least being somewhat nice, and even polite. But she giggled nonetheless, before speaking. "No, no... I was just napping..." She spoke into the cell phone, sitting up now against the headboard of the bed. "...Morning Crimsy. How's everything going for you, sweetie?" She asked, with her cute little voice.

RE: Kurtz/Crimson RPG - Crimson Fox - 03-25-2007

Delight spread through Crimson's muzzle, the fox always happy to hear Lurea's cute voice. "Not bad, Lurey. I was just going to grab a bite to eat and wanted to know if you were interested." He slowly made his way to town and looking across the distance at the Erixon home, visible from his location on the hill watching over the city.

(Laboratory #13: Sector 25: Gate Room)

Monica started to get nervous as she frantically pressed several of the buttons on the console, trying to close the portal which now lay before her. "Darn it, this is worse than that time those Alpha whatevers were loose." She began punching the keypad in frustration as nothing she did would close the gate.

"Hey there!" cried out a voice all of a sudden from the glowing void, a figure emerging from the portal.

Monica looked at the journeyer from the portal with shock, her eyes becoming blue saucers before she fainted.

RE: Kurtz/Crimson RPG - Kurtz - 03-25-2007

"Oh... a meal...?" Lurea blinked, before starting to smile. "Aww, Crimsy, you know I'd love to. At least then I don't have to rely on Kurtz to wake up to cook something!" She giggled, before smiling softly. "Should I come meet you or are you coming over here?" She asked curiously, holding the phone close.

-Other Room-

Groaning slightly, Kurtz started to twitch his ears slowly, grumbling a curse underneath his breath. He looked at the time... eleven... immediately, he cursed. It was late for him, quite late, as he slammed a fist on the table next to him. "Godamnit... I was supposed to meet Monica yesterday..." He grumbled again a curse, before starting to shift. "...God, she probably still isn't forgiving me for that..." Pulling himself up, the dragon started to yawn. "Ah..."

RE: Kurtz/Crimson RPG - Crimson Fox - 03-25-2007

"Glad to hear it, cutie. Ah, I'll come and pick you up, just give me a sec," he answered with a light chuckle. With a bit of enthusiasm, the fox scientist decided to save time by transforming into his furry dragon form. (OOC: Hee hee, haven't done this in a while.) Underneath his red fur, scales took hold of his skin whilst his tail become more serpentine, his muzzle becoming pointed and reptilian. To end this brief transformation, a couple of wings sprouted from his back, Crimson stretching his extra appendages before taking off. The wind caressed his furred scales gently whilst he flew through the air, before he spoke into his phone again, "So Lurey, was there any place special you wanted to go?" During his flight to the Erixon residence, Crimson blinked upon seeing what seemed to be a distortion in the air for a moment before it disappeared, the fox dismissing it as nothing.

(Gate Room)

The figure blinked upon watching Monica fall before her, the vixen scratching her head for a moment. "Was it something I said?"

She heard footsteps approaching from outside the room before Zorromon emerged, just a bit of a frantic look on his face. "Look Monnie, I didn't me..." The crimson furred digimon looked at the vixen staring back at him, the swordsman drooling a bit at the girls fine chest and low cut shirt. "Heya hottie, what are you doing around here?"

A giggle left her before she answered, "Silly Zorramon, you know this is my lab."

"Huh...uh close, the name's actually Zorromon, hot stuff." he chuckled, wondering why the girl had almost known his name. "And this lab's owned by Crimson...but who cares, what's your name, cutie?"

Another round of chuckling came from the vixen, the girl nearly wiping a tear from her eye. "Oh Zorra, you're too much, I am Crimson. Though most call me Femme Crimson..."

Zorromon's delight soon turned into repulsion as Femme Crimson approached. "What the hell?!"

"Mmmm, Zorra, I never heard you call me hot stuff before," she remarked with a giggle.

The only thing heard next a loud series of shouting and chasing, Zorromon freaking out whilst the duplicate Crimson chased him.