Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Yes....Just like you two," Kiva smiled, wrapping his arms around Z's body and grabbing her breasts, rubbing his hard cock against her pussy. "Katt, come here and show Z how much you love your fellow slut. Give her a nice, wet, kiss," he ordered.

-------------

"As you wish, Mistress. Laura, lay on the ground, on your back. We're going to be in a 69 position," she explained, and once Laura was done, she would get on top of her and begin to lick the maid's cunt, and rubbing her pussy against Laura's face.

--------------

"Very well. Come along girls," he ordered. When the three reached the town square, May was the first to announce their presence and their reason for being there. "Ladies, and gentlemen! As an apology for being such horrible rulers, I, the false King, and his son, will willingly be your cum dumps for as long as the true King asks us for it!" he declared, then looked at Lucy, if she wanted to add anything.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Z let out a surprised gasp followed by a low moan of pleasure as she felt not only Kiva's cock but also his hand grabbing one of her breasts. She was just as soon silenced as Katt pressed up against her, smashing the two well endowed girls breasts together as she pressed her lips against Z's, purring softly into the kiss.

Laura let out a loud squeel of pleasure as she felt Mai's tongue at her cunt, "Ahh, mistress," she moaned as she began lapping away at Mai's cunt.

Soon Mai would feel a pair of hands on her ass cheeks, spreading them apart slightly, "I just couldn't resist joining in, you two just got me so aroused." Mindy cooed as she thrust her cock deep into Mai's ass, burying it to the balls as she moaned with lust.

"We're both more than happy to please you all at the king's orders, we'll happily accept your cum or piss anywhere you want to put it." she purred softly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kiva suddenly joined the kiss, with a hand on each girls' ass. He squeezed and slapped them as his tongue licked their lips and pushed into their mouths, before he did the same to the other in a triangle, threeway kiss. "I love you, my dear sluts," he moaned, his cock hardening.

---------

A large crowd of people soon formed around the two. They talked to one another, before they began charging at the two. Next thing they most likely knew, they were facing each other with men behind and to the side of them. A cock was pushed into each of their asses, fucking them both as the men behind them pushed their faces together, and the men to the side ordered to be pleased with the Lucy and May's hands.

------------

"Ooohh..Of course, my Queen," Mai smiled, placing her hand on Laura's head. "Maybe after fucking me like the bitch I am, you can fuck Laura's ass?" she smiled, moaning more as the cock went into her ass, as Laura licked her pussy.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"And us you master," Katt purred, one of her hands leaving Z's body and rubbing against Kiva's cock, "Mmm, is master getting aroused? Would you like to use your two slut's bodies to pleasure yourself?" she purred.

Lucy cried out with pleasure as he felt the first cock forcing it's way into his ass, moaning deeply as he kissed his sister, one hand reaching up to pleasure a man to the side while the other supported him.

"Oh no, I have other plans for you two after this, though I will allow her to clean me off. I'm sure she'd just love licking my cock after it's been deep inside of your filthy ass." Mindy moaned softly, squeezing Mai's ass as she fucked it.

Laura cried out with pleasure as she frantically licked at Mai's cunt, pressing her face deep against her folds as she did, loving the scent of her mistress's arousal.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I would. How about a double titjob? One of you on each side, using those big tits to good use?" he suggested, slapping both girls' asses, and kissing them.

--------------

As the gangbang took place, Kiva left and returned with a group of bound people, which was a mix of women and men like Lucy and May. "These are the last of the forces that were loyal to the royal family. Put on a good show for them," he declared.

May moaned in response, kissing Lucy even deeper, cum shooting onto their faces and mixing into the kiss. She screamed with pleasure though, as his ass was filled with cum, causing him to shoot his seed onto Lucy.

------------

"AHHH!" Mai screamed in pleasure."Y-yes, she would, Mistress. Laura is such a slut. AHH! May I cum, Mistress?! Please!" she begged, her body absorbed in pleasure from the two women.
"Sounds wonderful master, I've always wanted to try a threesome with another girl, too bad that fag husband of mine wouldn't even think of it." she chuckled, pushing a bit onto Kiva's chest, "So lay down, and let your two sluts pleasure you." she purred.

Once Kiva was down on his back Katt and Z each grabbed a side of his swim trunks, sliding them down, Z growled with lust as she saw his cock already nice and hard, "Ooh master, so big already." she smiled. She and Katt each took a side, pressing their breasts into eachother as the squeezed them around Kiva's cock, the large appendage poking out in the center of the four large orbs. "Ready?" Z smiled over at Katt.

"Have been for years." she smiled, lowering her head and sliding her mouth over Kiva's cock, burying her muzzle between Z's tits, then lifted up as Z repeated the movement, sticking her own muzzle between Katt's tits.

Lucy purred with lust as he began licking over May's cock, lapping up his cum as she was showered in it as well.

"Of course, mmm, let me see you cover this little slut's face with your cum," she moaned, grabbing onto Mai's shoulders as she started pounding into her ass, "Cum now, cum for me like a good slut." she moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The two slaves were filled with seed, covering their body and insides with it. Kiva had one of the knights brought to Lucy and May. He ordered the people to release the two slaves and the King ordered them closer. He tore off the smaller, male knight's lower clothes, revealing his hard, small cock. "Lucy, May, pleasure him!" he ordered, and May crawled to him taking one side of the knight's dick in her mouth and licking it.

"Ahh...Your highness, stop..."

------------

And cum Mai did, her juices covering Laura's face. "AHH!" she screamed in pleasure. She then grabbed Laura by her hair and roughly pulled her up, wanting to kiss her and lick her face to taste her juices. "I love you both so much," she moaned, before pushing her tongue into Laura's mouth.

------------

Kiva laid down and moaned in pleasure as he heard their voices. Just knowing how he had broken these two girls, made them betray the men they once love, was amazing. Then they began to pleasure him and his cock harden and grew even more as he moaned in pleasure. "Good sluts. Keep it up. Pleasure my cock and I promise I'll fuck you to near death!" he moaned, as they pleasure his huge rod.
Lucy purred softly as he crawled forward along with May, licking over the other side of his cock, then sliding underneath it and licking over his balls, "Master's orders, were to pleasure you." he moaned softly.

"Ahh, mistress," Laura moaned with lust as she happily returned the kiss, her face still dripping with Mai's cum.

Behind them Mindy let out a long cry of pleasure as she came, quickly flooding Mai's ass with her cum, "Oooh yes, such good little sluts you two are." she smiled as she slid out of Mai's ass, grabbing the princess' s hair and pulling her head down towards her cock, "Clean it off, then we'll head to the square for a nice show." she smiled.

"Mmm, with pleasure master," Katt purred, dragging her tongue around his cock while her muzzle was between Z's breasts, coating them with her saliva as Z began rubbing his cock with her large chest.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"B-but Prince Leo, King Mar," the man moaned, before soon cumming. Kiva moved behind him and pulled his pants completely off, and rubbed his hard cock against his butthole, before pushing it in. The rest of the townspeople followed, and soon all of the attractive knights that once served the old king were being gangbanged. "Swap cum," he ordered his two slaves as he fucked the girly knight's ass.

"As you wish. I love you, sister," May told Lucy, before wrapping her arms around her neck and kissing her.

-------------

Mai kissed her lover back, but was suddenly brought down to Mindy's dick. "May Laura have some two, Mistress?" she asked, before she began to lick the cock clean, adoring its taste.

--------------

Kiva let out a scream of pleasure as his cum shot out of his cock like a geyser, spraying his side all over the two and their large tits. "Clean each other off," he ordered them. "When you're done, Z, I want you to sit back and start touching yourself, while I fuck your Queen's brains out," he smiled.
"Mmm, love you too sister," Lucy moaned as he pressed his lips against May's, moaning into the kiss.

"Not of my cock, however Laura you're more than welcome to lick some of my cum out of Mai's ass if you're that desperate for cum." mindy moaned.

"Oh thank you my queen!" Laura smiled, moving up behind Mai, pressing her mouth between her ass and driving her tongue into the princess's ass.

Z and Katt quickly went to work cleaning eachother off, swallowing the cum they licked off eachother before moving to their respective positions. Z let out a soft moan as she began fingering herself gentley, Katt kneeling down and bending over, lifting up her tail to expose her dripping cunt and ass, "Yes master, give me a good brutal fucking." she purred.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad