Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
Mai hugged the girl back and held her in her arms, their breasts pushing against each other, before she pecked Laura's lips. "I love you both so much," she admitted, crying in joy to be with her two favorite lovers. She then looked at her Mistress and asked, "What will you have us do now Mistress? Do you want us both to service you, or would you like a show between the two of us?"

-------------

"I know, I know. Just relax Z, and try to enjoy yourself. It will only hurt in the beginning," Kiva whispered, kissing her lips as the tentacles both leaked pre cum, helping to lube themselves for the girls' ass. While the larger one was easily able to go in and out of Kat, the other one pushed into Z's ass slowly, stopping after a few inches of it were in her.

--------------

Kiva fucked the two slaves for a few more minutes, letting the group of men cum and piss on the two. After about ten minutes of the fun show, he showered the two in his seed, cumming inside of their butts and over their bodies with his tentacles. "MASTER!" May screamed, shooting her own seed out as she was covered and filled with Kiva's hot sperm.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Hmm, that sounds fine." Mindy smiled as she took a few steps back and sat down on one of the small chairs strewn throughout the dungeon, "Now make sure to put on a good show for your mistress." she smiled.

Laura smiled happily, kissing Mai's cheek, "What do you wish to do to me mistress?" she smiled.

"Y-yes, master," Z moaned softly, the pre helping to ease the tentacle into her ass, a feeling of pleasure slowly growing from the pain and helping to mask it, "Mmmm, it's, starting to feel good." she growled with pleasure.

Lucy matched his sister's cry of pleasure as he came, his cum shooting out over May's stomache and crotch as his ass was flooded with cum and his body was covered with it, "Ahhh, master, it's so amazing, being fucked by you." he moaned.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Get down and start licking my pussy. Its your reward for being such a good bitch," Mai smiled, kissing Laura's lips, before grabbing her shoulders and pushing her down. "Get to work, pussy licker."

-------------

"That's because you're a slut, Z. Sluts like you love it in the ass," Kiva smiled, before moaning. He grabbed her by the hips and began to fuck her pussy and ass faster. "I'm about to fill you with my cum, bitch! Do you want that, slut? To get pregnant with my seed?"

----------------

Kiva pulled his tentacles back into his body and he walked over to his two sluts. "Behold! The Old King and Prince of this Kingdom!" he yelled, to which many men gave out cat calls and whistles to. "Say goodbye to the nice men, girls, we're leaving."

Once May and Lucy stood up, May walked over and kissed a few men goodbye, blowing kisses and flirting with a few others, before following her Master. For Lucy, one man motioned him over and slapped his ass. "I can't believe you're such a girly cunt, Prince Leo," he chuckled, before pulling Lucy into a passionate kiss, where Lucy would feel many men slapping and stroking his body.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Mmm, thank you mistress, such a wonderful gift," Laura purred as she knelt down, moaning with lust as she breathed in her mistress's scent, loving the intoxicating aroma as her tongue darted out and over her pussy lips.

Z growled and moaned with pleasure, gripping onto Kiva's shoulder's tightly as he slammed her down onto his cock, "Yes, yes please, I want to be filled with your cum, fuck me, make me your bitch." she moaned.

Lucy smiled as he walked over, purring softly into the kiss, "Thank you, mmm, maybe later master will let me come back and play with you all again." he purred.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kiva kissed Z's lips as his seed was shot into her body, filling her womb and probably impregnating her. As his cum filled her, his tongue explored her mouth. His tentacles also came, with the one in Z's ass shooting into her and the ones fucking Kat filling her pussy and butt with sperm. "So how did you like it? Better than Leo?" Kiva moaned, pulling from the kiss and smiling at Z.

------------

When the two slaves were back with their Master, they exited the bar and Kiva cast a spell, cleaning them of the sperm and giving them dresses to wear. "What do you two want to do now?" he asked.

--------------

"Ah...Yes, there's a good girl," Mai moaned, placing her hand on Laura's head and pulling her close. "Use your fingers to slap and squeeze my ass, push a finger into my butt. Pleasure me, slut..."
"I wouldn't know, we never did anything." Z growled softly as she licked submissively at Kiva's cheek, "But I'm sure that gay prince could never compare to a real man like you." she purred.

"Whatever would please you master," Lucy purred, rubbing against Kiva's leg as he smiled up at his master.

Laura moaned with pleasure, suckling hard on Mai's pussy as she hungrily drank down her juices, reaching around and squeezing her mistresses ass, sliding one of her fingers inside of her ass-hole.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kiva smiled at Z's response and kissed her once more, before pulling her off of his cock. "How about we go and have some gun in public? I bet you two sluts would love having the people watch as I fuck you and piss all over you," he smiled. "Or how about a trip to the nearby shore? The two of you can wear some sexy bikinis," he grinned. "I'll be nice and let you two choose," he decided. "Pick. Beach or public humiliation."

"Or...Option three. I turn you two into boys and fuck your asses hard."

-------------------

"Whatever pleases me, hmmm? Well your pain and humiliation, and seeing the pain of those that once worshiped you, always pleases me," he smiled, his cock hardening at the thought of fucking the two in front of a group of knights. "But I can't seem to think of anything....Do either of you have any sort of ideas for something humiliating?" he asked, and May would look at Lucy, curious if he had anything to say.

--------------------

"Mmmm...There's a good slut," Mai moaned, gyrating her hips against Laura's mouth. "How would you like it if I were to piss all over you? I bet a whore like you would be turned on because of it," she giggled, pushing Laura back for a second to hear her response.
"The beach," Z moaned with pleasure as she slid off Kiva's cock, "Sounds like fun master." Katt purred in agreement.

"If it would please you master, you could tie us up in the square for the town to use as their own personal urinals and cum dumps." Lucy smiled, rubbing against Kiva's leg.

"I would love it mistress, whatever you wish to do to me, I welcome it happily." laura moaned, her lips dripping with Mai's pussy juices.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Alrighty, then," Kiva smiled, slapping Z's ass before he cast a spell on the two, creating a pair of bikinis on them. A pink, sling bikini over Z's body and a red two piece bikini over Katt's. Both bikinis left little to the imagination, showing off their bodies. A portal was made and Kiva stood up. "Ready to go, girls? Or would you prefer a more...public route?" he smiled. If they chose the portal, he would walk through it first and they would follow, leading them both to a beautiful beach, right in time to gaze at the sunset.

------------------

Mai smiled and did just that, her urine pouring down on the beautiful girl's head, letting her taste it. "Bathe in my piss, Laura, and maybe after our proud Mistress can do the same to both of us," she moaned, looking at Mindy.
Z and Katt both smiled as they stood on either side of Kiva and enjoyed the scene, "It's very beautiful master." Z smiled.

Laura moaned with lust, lapping happily at Mai's pussy as she was marked, loving whatever her mistress did to her.

"Hmm, a tempting offer, but I prefer a more permanent form of marking. Don't worry, once you two little sluts are done I'll take you out and give you a nice branding to show everyone who your mistress is." she smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad