Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Yes, yes, Mistress!" Anything!" Mai replied, looking at the ground.

-----------

Kiva smiled and kissed Z's lips as he lifted her up and held her over his cock, before gently bringing her down on his hard, rod.

----------

"Lick it up, slut. And shake that ass of yours for the crowd!" Kiva commanded, lifting Lucy off of his cock and pointing at the cum on the ground.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Alright then, if you're both my personal slaves I can ignore your feelings for her," Mindy said as she pulled up a drawer, taking out a leash and a small wooden box. She attached the leash to Mai's collar, "Come, unfortunately we'll have to take the long route to the dungeons, only the gaurds know the shortcuts there." she huffed a bit as she gave the leash a tug and left the room.

*Dungeon*

It was a good half hour before Mindy reached the dungeons, walking inside with Mai. Hanging on the wall by her wrists was Laura, her pussy dripping with cum, her breasts and mouth both covered with it as well, "Hmm, it would seem some of the guards decided to have some fun with the prisoner." she growled a bit.

"Ahhh, Daddy!" Z howled with pleasure, her pussy lips squeezing tightly around Kiva's cock as she wrapped her legs around his waist, moaning with lust.

Lucy purred as he knelt down, lapping over the floor and licking up his cum, shaking his ass around for the crowd, eliciting a number of cheers.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Laura..." Mai whispered, looking at her maid. "Will the people who did this be punished, Mistress?" she asked, hoping that the guards would be killed for doing this to her sweet Laura.

------------

Kiva moaned and happily fucked Z's pussy. He looked at Kat and motioned her and and kissed her lips as his hard cock was pushed in and out of the younger girl's pussy. "What about you, cow? Do you want my cock two?"

-------------

"Good girl. Shaking her ass like the slut she is," Kiva smiled as a cum covered May was dropped to the ground. "Lucy, be a dear, and when you're done, clean up your father," he ordered, watching May lick her own body, trying to clean himself.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"If you want them to be, it can be arranged." Mindy said, unhooking the leash from Mai's collar, "Why don't you go get her?" she smiled.

"Oh yes please master, it's been so long since I've been fucked by a real cock." Katt purred. Moaning with lust as she fingered herself to watching Z being fucked, the wolf's moans and cries of pleasure echoing through the room.

"As you wish master," Lucy purred as he crawled towards May, dragging his tongue over his sister's cheek, licking up the men's cum.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I do, Mistress," Mai said, as she stood up and walked over to Laura. "Laura, I'm so sorry. I've talked with Mistress, she says that I will share the position of personal slave with you from now on," she explained, wanting to hug her lover. "Oh...Laura, I'm so sorry..."

---------

"Then I promise to fuck you when I'm done with this cute, slut. Why don't you make yourself useful though and give her a hot kiss?" Kiva moaned, grabbing Z's tits and playing with them as she bounced on his cock.

---------

"I love you, my slutty sister," May moaned, kissing her 'sister.' They would soon find themselves surrounded by tentacles from their Master's back, with many men watching.

"Ready to be gangfucked, sluts?" Kiva asked.
Laura smiled as she opened her eyes and seeing Mai, "Mistress, I, I'm sorry, I got you in trouble." she said, pouting slightly, "Can you forgive me?"

"Yes my king," Katt purred as she walked over towards them, wrapping her arms around Z as she pressed her lips against the wolf's, Z moaning into the kiss as she bounced on Kiva's cock.

"Mmm, always master," Lucy purred, lifting up his tail for Kiva's tentacles, purring with lust.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Don't. Its not your fault. It's mine. I'm so sorry," Mai whispered. "Can you forgive me?" she asked, pecking Laura's lips.

--------------

Lucy and May were soon both filled with two tentacles fucking their asses, with others going to their hands, wishing to be jerked off. Others wrapped around their dicks, squeezing and stroking them. The two were also pushed into each other, with their small dicks rubbing as they were stroked. "Kiss each other," their king ordered.

---------------

Kiva smiled as he fucked Z and watched her make out with Kat. He grew a tentacle from his back and it pushed into Kat's pussy, fucking her went cunt. "Good girls. Keep acting like the sluts you are," he moaned, slapping Z's ass with his hand, before grabbing her tits in his hand and shooting bolts of pleasure into her body.
Laura smiled, lifting up her head and kissing Mai back, "Of course mistress, I love you." she said.

"Glad to hear," Mindy smiled, standing next to Mai, "Mai, I believe you should do the honors." she said as she handed the small box she brought with her to Mai, opening it to reveal a collar similar to her own.

Lucy moaned and purred with lust, pressing his lips against May's as his ass was fucked, moaning into the kiss with his sister.

Katt let out a loud cry of pleasure as her pussy squeezed around the tentacle, hugging Z all the tighter, flattening the two well-endowed girl's breasts together as she made out with her while Kiva fucked them both.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yes, my Queen," Mai nodded. She took the beautiful collar and began putting it on Laura. "With this, Laura, you become my equal, and a personal slave to the Queen..."

-----------

Kiva moaned in pleasure and created two more, smaller tentacles. The tentacles slithered to the asses of the girls, and began to try and push themselves in. While a slut like Kat could probably take it, Z may have harder time, which is why he went slower with her.

-------------

"I love you, my slutty sister," May declared, screaming in pleasure as he shot his seed onto the ground and onto Lucy. "I'm so proud to have you as my sister..." he moaned, as some of the men shot their own piss and cum onto them. "And I love you, Master!" she added, winking at Kiva and blowing a kiss at him, before screaming in pleasure and pulling Lucy into another kiss.
Laura blinked a bit in surprise, "Can, I still call you mistress as well?" she asked.

"Of course, if you want you can still be submissive to Mai." Mindy smiled.

"Oh, thank you my queen." Laura smiled as she jumped at Mai, hugging the other girl.

Z clenched her teeth and hissed loudly, "M-master, I've, never." she groaned slightly in pain. Katt meanwhile purred with lust, her ass more than used to taking large toys.

"Thank you, it's an honor having such a slutty sister serving next to me." Mimicing May's motion and blowing a kiss toward's Kiva with him, still hugging her sister.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad