Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
D sighed as he laid on the ground, panting for a bit before crawling over to Rena. "How you holding up, Rena?" he smiled, and motioned for Aurora to come over. Once the angel did, D forced his body to stand and kissed his girlfriend's lips, probably making many men jealous. He pulled back, blushing and looked at his two friends. "Where to now?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Rena shrugged and Aurora was to busy blushing and enjoying the recent kiss to answer. They could go wherever D wanted. Aurora would follow and Rena hardly had anything better to do.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
D suggested the three go to the beach. It was a great day, and to be out in the sunshine would be good for them. If Aurora and Ren wanted, D could also go and buy some bikinis for the two, and swim trunks for him, if they wanted to play in the ocean a bit.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Aurora smiled and asked "Whats the beach?" and Rena just laughed. "I would go, but you know, I have no swim suits." She said. "Dont worry about me....I'll just go back to the house and prepare dinner for us." She added softly. Aurora looked sad, she knew that Rena had been through a lot lately, and the thought of her being left alone didnt sit well with the angel.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((AURORA, not Angy, Mareo. Aurora isn't a Digigirl))

"It's no problem, Rena. I can buy us all swimsuits," he offered, and took out his wallet, and out of that, a credit card. "Benefits of being a rich boy," he nervously chuckled, hoping both his girlfriend and new friend could come along.

They would look quite the sight...A nerd, a loser like him, hanging out with two, drop dead gorgeous girls....Oh if Butch could see him now.
(Lol)

Rena thought about it for a moment before sighing and shrugging. "Sure I suppose. It cant hurt can it?" She said with a small smile. Aurora cheered happily and then looked back at D. "But what are beaches?" She asked, clearly having no clue about what the ocean was or anything about the beach.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"The beach is a place near a body of water. There, we can play in the sand, play in the water, rest in the warm sunlight, and more." He went on to explain what the beach is, and what you can do there, as the three walked to the nearest store. Once they arrived there, he told Rena and Aurora to find any bikinis they liked, while he went to the men's section to find swimtrunks, goggles, and some sunscreen.
D wouldnt get as far as the store when they arrived. Everything was going well, the sun was shining, Rena breathed in the salty sea air with a sigh of content, and Aurora cried out with joy as they approached a planet of water. The problem arose when Aurora began to dash toward's it, discarding clothing as she did, since the only body of water she had ever been inside before had been a bathtub
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
D smiled as he watched his girlfriend dash to the water, chalking it up as her child like behavior. He quickly gasped with fear as he saw her begin to take her clothes off. He quickly gave chase, running as fast as he could ."Aurora! STOP! NO! DO NOT take your clothes off! STOP!" he begged, running after her, red as an apple.
D's screaming and yelling only helped to draw attention to them as Aurora reached the edge of the beach. Luckily, she was not quite down to her panties yet, and her bra was still in place and she stopped and turned around to look at D. Rena was still hanging back, suppressing laughter at the scene before her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)