Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Answer me, slut. How does it feel looking at them?" he asked, rubbing the head of his hard cock against Z's butthole.

"Go ahead, little slut. Make sure Z watches you though," Kiva smiled, pecking Lucy's lips, before pulling him off of his hard, cock. "She's such a good cocksucker, Z. Loves cock more than she he could ever love your pussy. That's for me, and me alone."

-------------

"AHH! Yes!" Mai screamed, rocking her hips back and forth to try and get the cock to go in and out of her. "You're cock...its perfect!" she moaned. She only had felt a cock on a few smaller occasions. With Laura and Mindy's animal friend. While the animal took her virginity, Laura gave her love, and in their hearts, Laura and Mai had a place for each other, not even Mindy could take. Still, this experience was amazingly pleasurable, matching Laura's in sheer perfection.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Z growled fiercly, "It's, disgusting, I can't watch this, I don't want to watch that stupid whore any longer!" she shouted, tears running down her cheeks a bit.

Lucy moaned as he knelt down, dragging his tongue over Kiva's cock before licking his cum off his master's stomache, moaning with pleasure as he felt the cock rubbing into his chest fur, matting it with cum.

"Mmm, such a good little slut," Mindy moaned, kissing Mai's neck as she thrusted up into her, "Tell me how much you love your queen," she purred.

Laura meanwhile slowly began awakening from the sounds of lust, looking up and watching the scene of the two, wanting desperately to join in, but knowing better than to move without one of her mistress's permission.

"Ooh, why the sad look?" Mindy smiled as she looked at Laura over Mai's shoulder, "Come on over, give your queen and your fellow slut a nice licking." she smiled.

Laura beamed with joy as she crawled over, pressing her nose against Mindy's balls before dragging her tongue along it, sliding up her exposed cock and Mai's pussy lips and clit as she moaned with pleasure.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I love my Queen forever! I love her more than almost everything in the entire world!" Mai declared, moaning as Laura licked her lower lips. "Laura..." she moaned, also in love with her slave. "I love you both, my Queen. I love you both so much! I'd rather die than stop making love to you! I'm sorry, I can't love you more," Mai admitted, tearing up a bit and trying to wrap her arms around Mindy and rubbing her face between her neck and shoulder. "I want to die with you two. Nothing else matters to me! Not my whore or a mother, brother, and father, and not this kingdom, not even my life! Just you two..."

---------------

"Good girl," Kiva moaned, petting Lucy's head. "Now get back on my cock. I'll fuck you this time, but you have to jerk yourself off with your hands," he ordered. If Lucy obeyed, he would turn the slut around so he was facing away from him and push him down on his hard shaft, holding Lucy's hips as he fucked him.

"Come here, my love," the other Kiva whispered, pulling Z into his arms. "Forget about that gay whore. You have me. You'll always have me. With me, you'll find love, peace, and happiness. Say you have Prince Leo, and declare your love for your King and father, me..."

He would also look at Kat, who was still playing with herself. "Tell me Kat, how do you feel about your old husband?" he smiled, motioning at May, who was covered in sperm and being gangbanged, with two cocks in her ass, a cock in each hand, one in his mouth, and others just jerking off around him.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Almost anything?" Mindy asked, dropping one of Mai's legs and grabbing onto her hair, pulling her head back, "What could you love more than your queen, or maybe I should say who?" she asked.

Laura moved back a bit, stopping her licking as she heard the slight anger in her queen's voice.

"Ahhh, oh master," Lucy moaned with pleasure, quickly grabbing onto his cock and rubbing it fast as he moaned louder with each thrust.

"Yes," Z glanced back for a second at Leo before turning her attention back to Kiva, "My king, my father." she said.

"The same I always have," Katt moaned from her pleasuring, "What female could possibly love that girly little slut. It makes me sick thinking of how I carried two of his children, both girls it would seem." she said with a slight chuckle.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I-I'm sorry, my Queen. I love you. I do. You will always be my true mother, and my Mistress, but...I love Laura two. I love her as my maid and submissive lover...I'm sorry," Mai whimpered, tearing up even more now as she closed her eyes, not worthy enough to look at her perfect Queen.

------------

"I love you, my daughter," Kiva whispered, before pulling Z into a French kiss, his tongue playing with her own as his hand moved down to touch her clit, shooting a blast of pure pleasure into her cunt, like he did to Mindy earlier.

May glared at Katt and felt the the man she was blowing shoot his cum onto his face. "Well I never felt any pleasure from you. My Master is the only person I need," she said, before resuming her slutty actions.

Kiva smiled at his work. He and his lover had torn the royal family apart, making the king and queen hate each other, the once proud protector despise the prince and vice versa, and had turned the princess into a near lesbian slut.

"Looks like you broke, Z's heart, Lucy," Kiva whispered into his ear as the portal began to vanish. "Do you even care though? Or are you too focused on my cock to care about anything other than your Master?" he moaned, using one hand to slap Lucy's ass, as he cast a small spell, making his cock grow a little to give Lucy even more pleasure.
"And you love her more than your queen?" Mindy growled as she lifted Mai off her cock, throwing her onto the bed as she walked towards Laura.

Laura backed up slightly, "P-please my queen, I, I didn't, it's not my fault."

Mindy suddenly grabbed her around the throat, lifting her effortlessly into the air, "You think you can take my love from me? You filthy whore!" she shouted, slapping Laura hard across the face with enough force to send her across the room, sliding into the wall.

Z let out a loud moan of pleasure as she shivered from the touch, rubbing up against Kiva's chest.

"Ahh, no, all I care about, is your wonderful cock master," lucy cried out with lust as he felt Kiva's cock growing even larger inside of him, stretching out his used tail-hole painfully.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mistress, stop!" Mai begged, getting off the bed and trying to stop her Mistress. "I love you both! Equally! Please, Mistress, if you're going to punish anyone, PUNISH ME!"

----------------

"Good slut," Kiva moaned, slapping his ass as he shot a jet of cum into Lucy's tight ass. "Squeeze your ass, bitch. Don't let my cum leak out of that girly butt of yours!"
Mindy glared back at Mai then turned back to Laura, "GUARDS!" she shouted, the doors of the chamber opening as a pair of soldiers walked in, "Take that slut to the dungeons, I'll deal with her later." she ordered, the two guards nodding as they grabbed Laura and dragged her out of the room, closing the door behind them. "And as for you," she turned her attention back to Mai, "I loved you, took you in, gave you a life outside of being just a town slut, and this is how you repay me?" she growled, "You don't care for anyone you whore, any female would be fine for you wouldn't it?"

Lucy moaned with pleasure, squeezing his ass tightly around Kiva's cock, "Yes master, I'll happily carry all of your cum inside of my girly ass." he purred.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"LAURA!" Mai screamed, trying to save her maid. She cried openly and looked at Mindy, who was yelling and screaming at her. "NO!" she argued. "I love you both!" she declared. She grit her teeth, and yelled, "What about you? You don't love me! You love the King! If you can love both of us, why can't I love both you and Laura?!" she asked. She fell to her knees, and bowed her head. "Please. Let her go unharmed, and I promise you can do whatever you want to me..."

------------

"Say you want me to fuck you," Kiva ordered, slapping Z's ass. "Beg for daddy to fuck you."

------------

"Good. Now its your turn to cum, slut," Kiva moaned, fucking Lucy faster and harder. "Jerk yourself off! I want to see you cum and shoot a nice load of cum onto the ground! Then I'll have you lick it up and shake your ass for these men!"
"Because I am your mistress and your queen," Mindy said, "You are my personal slave, Laura is just a slave. She has no right to be equal to me for your affection." she growled. She looked back towards Mai as she knelt, "Hmm, perhaps there is a way. If you'd be willing to share your position as my personal slave, I suppose I could overlook your feelings for her."

Z glanced downward for a sec, letting out a slight growl from the slap, "Please daddy, fuck me. I want you to make me feel good."

"Ahhhh, m-master!" lucy cried out in pleasure as he came, spraying his cum onto the floor infront of him as his ass squeezed Kiva's cock tightly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad