Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
"AHHH!" Alex screamed as Mike made his feel pain. He looked up at the beast, and performed a back flip. He landed near a long lamp pole, and ripped the metal pole out and threw it at the Darkling. It gave him little time to escape, but it gave him time nonetheless. He jumped away, and landed on top of a nearby building. "I wasn't running away! We need to find this thing's source! There doesn't seem to be any other way to kill it!" he yelled. "Isn't there anyway to slow it down? Water? Bright light!? I didn't even think angels and demons existed before you came along, how should I know how to deal with this thing!?" he angrily sighed, before running back to the warehouse, intending to force the Gang Leader to explain to him the location of the Darkling's source.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Back inside, Alex found the room's inheritance, those who were still alive, trying to recover from the explosion. The boss had a rather large, nasty piece of shrapnel coming out of his shoulder, which he pulled out with a grunt. He saw Alex and raised his gun...no, not his gun. He raised a silver cross he had hanging around his neck at him. Alex felt no direct pain, but Mike did, and his eyes were forced away. Do not look directly at that blasted thing! The demon scolded, making Alex feel pain again for letting that happen. The darkling was hot on his heels, it would not be long before it reformed again. "Kill him!" the boss yelled, and what was left of the room began to fire again. The odds were turning against him, and in the distance they could hear police sirens. "Its the fuzz! Scatter!" The boss yelled, retreating with his best men out of the warehouse.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
You know the Darkling could kill me when you freeze me up in pain! So do us both a favor, and stop doing that! Alex screamed in his mind as he dashed at the gang leader. He looked away from the cross, and grabbed the man by his neck with one hand, and the other grabbed the arm that held the cross and tried to break it. "Who is the source of the Darkling?! Where are they!? Answer me, and I'll make your death quick!"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Alex's mistake was touching any part of the man that was still holding the cross, and instantly a large portion of Mike's power left him. Damn it human! The demon yelled in his head as The Boos broke free of his weaker, human grasp and shot him right in the leg. The pain was intense, and until the freaked out boss pushed Alex back, the regeneration would not start. Sadly, by the time it did start, the darkling was already upon him, materializing only a few feet away and lunging at him. Brace yourself! Mike warned as there was another explosion, one that almost blew off Alex's legs and sent him skidding across the room, away from the darkling.

Dust filled the air and the demon growled in impatience. The police would be here any second, and it would not due to have Alex arrested. Forget it! We will come back for him another time. Now, quickly, escape the scene before- Mike was cut off as a dark arm shot through the dust in the air and brushed Alex's arm. An extreme burning instantly began, blasting Alex with enormous, but mercifully localized amounts of pain. His left arm was all but useless, hanging limp as though it were dead, although Alex was far from numb. Escape! NOW!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex's lungs ran out of air as he felt so much pain. He couldn't even scream about it. He quickly stood up and tried to breath. The explosion, his legs nearly being blown off, low on power, and now his arm... This is our only chance though! We have no idea where he could go after this! he argued. If Mike kept on arguing though, he would angrily sigh, and try to run as fast as he could from the warehouse, not looking back.
You of no use to me if you get arrested! And if you are of no more use, then the contract is over! The demon roared, taking possession of his legs and making him flee. After he was sure that Alex wouldnt try to turn around, he returned control to him and sighed angrily. Human, if you ever make me do that again then it will be the end of you, do you understand?! Now we return to your house, heal, rest, make plans, and tomorrow we will go fetch the last gang. Dont worry, he evoked a darkling to fight you, he isnt going to give up iust like that.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Right.... Alex sighed again, and continued walking to his home, injured and angry. Make plans, huh...? Alright...Wait...Mike, could we....could we just stop by Silvia's home? See if she's okay...? I hurt her pretty bad, last I saw of her...
And I doubt you showing up covered in blood, torn clothes, and half healed bullet holes will make her feel any better. Get to your house already and leave the thinking to me. The demon said impatiently. We can find her after this is all done with.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Not talk to her...Just see her through her window...That's all.... Alex sighed, before returning to his home. If everything was good there, he would fall on his bed, wishing to sleep the frustration away and dream of his woman.
"Alright, rest." Alexander said to his class, allowing them to fall on their rumps. The majority of them were panting and wheezing, and D may very well have been among them. But more importantly, Rena was also among them. She had decided when they arrived that she would try it out, and Alexander agreed to allow it for the day. Aurora sat back and watched as D and Rena trained, biting her lip as the training session ended and Alexander dismissed them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)